BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 12/11/2004 9:02:00 PM

Is a great highlighter-not too shimmery but adds a pretty glow that isn't so noticeable that people are staring at you. I love this stuff and my only gripe is the unsanitary "nail polish like" bottle but it's not enough for me to even take off a lippie. Great product!

on 12/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

Excuse my choice of words but this stuff just SUCKED! It was in a teeny tiny bottle, with a nail polish applicator (annoying for something you want to spread across your face, good for nail polish, not a highlighter)and it didn't show up at all.

I have had great luck by following the reviews here at MUA but this was the exception. Save your money, this is a dud.

This is the secret to radiant skin! For years I've been searching for that glow that we see on all the models in magazines and in movies.This is it!I have healthy skin, but it still seemed dull, especially if I used foundation which made me look matte, not raidant or dewey.This is sooo natural.I wear it everyday.I use it on my nose, my cheeks,browbone.I use it with a cheek stain.My husband coments me on "my glow" all the time.It's because of this pearly-pink highlighter!

on 12/6/2004 5:00:00 PM

I love this highlighter. I really really love the texture - nice and blendable, not greasey in the least.

I like it best mixed with a drop of Benetint on each cheek and blended for a gorgeous glowing sheer cheek stain :) Its the effect I wanted Dandelion to have on me, but Dandelion doesn't really show on my PPP/FFF skin.

High beam is divine. Will be a staple for me over the Australian summer for sure!!

on 11/28/2004 7:48:00 PM

I love Benefit products, but I was hesitant to buy this b/c I was afraid it was going to end up like my Benetint, unused and sitting listlessly in the back of my makeup drawer.
On the contrary, I use this almost everyday to give parts of my face that dewy look. Very versatile! I pair it with Eyeko Cream for an even more pink-toned look. One of the ppl who recommended this to me said it would liven up tired faces, and she was not wrong. I'm so glad I bought this. Much more worthwhile than Hollywood Glo.

on 11/21/2004 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely ADORE this! I applied this pink/pearl shade w/ a brush applicator to my cheekbones and it looked fabulous! It's the amount of "glow" I have been searching for, perfect!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great highlighter. lots of shimmer which makes your cheeks look really radiant and shiny.

on 10/19/2004 2:57:00 AM

I love High Beam! I use it on my cheekbones, brow bones, everywhere! I keep finding uses for it! I love the nail polish like bottle and brush, it makes it much easier to apply. It also has great staying power, it lasts all day on me. I will def. buy it again if i ever run out!

on 10/16/2004 7:01:00 PM

I used High Beam as a brow highlighter and to give myself an overall glow at my wedding, and I loved how dewy and sweet my skin looked! It lasted through the entire day without fading or melting and showed up beautifully in the pictures, too.

on 10/15/2004 10:26:00 AM

i don't generally like benefit so i was surprised by how much i love this. very pretty natural highlighter (unlike moon beam, which i think looks like the iridescence from an oil spill rather than a pretty glow). i like how multi-purpose it is- mix it with foundation, blend in a few little dots on your cheekbones, tap a little on the inner corners of your eye. subtle use makes you look healthy, more makes you look divinely glamorous. not irritating at all. i said i'd buy again but i'm not sure i'll ever have to, you get a ton in the bottle and you only have to use a smidgen. i'm not crazy about that nail-polish bottle but what can you do.

Video Reviews & Tutorials