BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

High Beam is deffinitely my must-have product. I use it everyday, even when I'm not wearing other makeup. It gives my fair complexion an amazing, gorgeous glow, like Gwyneth Paltrow. I had tried Moon Beam previously, but it didn't really show up on my skin. If you're fair, then HIgh Beam is for you.

This is great with benetint. Use a blush brush to blend, once you put it on your cheek with the nailpolish applicator. I put one streak of benetint, one streak of high beam and then blend them with the brush. It's a great shimmery, healthy look overall. Nothing else lasts this long!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for years, and it is my absolute must-have. I use it on my cheekbones, but always have to reapply a bit of my cream blush afterwards because it tends to neutralize the color. Honestly, I do not leave my house without this on.

on 2/12/2005 3:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

MUST HAVE!! its the greatest highlighter. it creates that sex-kitten dewy look that i love. i use it everyday on the eyebrow bond, bridge of nose and tops of the cheek apples for a dewy look. it just looks flattering without looking greasy, but u do have to apply lightly! i bought one that lasted me a year, its expensive but a little goes a long way AND you get ALOT of product. love it love it love it. for those on the budget, i also tried neutrogena eye/cheek/lip shimmer in mesmerized, a very great alternative for the babe on the budget.

on 2/11/2005 8:49:00 AM

A highlighter is supposed to make you glow, not accentuate your large pores! The nail polish container is crap too. I normally like BeneFit product but this one lets me down.

on 2/6/2005 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This stuff really does what it says. It highlights and accentuates cheekbones and browbones. Even though it looks really pink in the bottle, it works on my tan GGG skintone. It doesn't look pink on. It comes in a small nailpolish like bottle and will probably last a long time.

on 2/3/2005 2:00:00 AM

This is a nice, kinda frosty pink highlighter. I like it for a cute glow.

on 2/1/2005 7:19:00 PM

Love High Beam. Great highlighter for my fair skin. The pink of this highlighter is probably best suited for fair skin but might be fun to try on darker skin tones to see how it works. It's the perfect way to highlight my cheek bones. Easy application and pretty easy to blend. Part of my morning make-up ritual!

on 1/25/2005 11:48:00 PM

Ugh...I rely on the revies here, fellow MUA'ers never steer me wrong, except in this case. This didn't even show up on me. Overpriced and overrated IMO.

on 1/25/2005 10:59:00 PM

I love this product! It leaves a very nice glow to the skin and a little bit goes a long way. I just dab a few dots on my cheekbones blend, and I'm ready to go. It is not shimmery or sparkly, your skin is just left glowing, think j.lo! The color is a real pearly pink that would look good on most skin types. I have olive undertones in my skin and it looks great in the summer with a tan, or in the winter with no tan!The packaging is also very cute, looks just like a nail polish bottle and brush. The brush also makes for very easy application. I only had one minor problem, to ensure that it was sealed tightly (to prevent drying out) I turned the cap one too may times and it cracked with little force. Luckily, the Benefit ladies gladly exchanged it for me, but just be careful not to go overboard with screwing the cap on!

Video Reviews & Tutorials