October 25, 2014 | 1637 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by motherchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product really gives my skin that dewkissed look. It does a good job of being dew-y and not sparkly, though it looks like sparkle lotion in the bottle. I don't detect a scent and it doesn't bother my skin at all. This is pretty good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2004 2:21:00 PM More reviews by pogeline

I think its ok, but thats all. The color is pretty, but not extraordinary, there are tons of shimmer products out there. ALso it doesn´t stay put on oily skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:50:00 AM More reviews by PatrishaTX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Pink satiny nailpolish packed highlighter! Its quick and easy to use! I love the shimmer I get on either my eyelid or my cheekbone! Very pretty and a must for every MAKEUP DIVA!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by blondeangelwing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fair skin so the way the light caught it & reflected off made my skin look pretty, however it didn't last long at all and clumps if you get to oily or dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2004 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tweaze

I like High Beam, but I'm not totally crazy about it. On the plus side, it works very well with my fair skin. If you apply it lightly, and blend it in well, it's very pretty. It's not too heavy, or greasy, and it's especially nice for summer.
    However, if it's not well blended, it tends looks like you didn't wash off all of your facewash, and it's dried onto your face. I can see that it would be too greasy for oil-prone skin. Also, I hate the packaging! There tends to be product build-up on the nail brush thing and the neck of the bottle, the nail polish brush is weird, and kind of messy to apply. It's about 20 bucks, which is a little pricy in my opinion. I admit, I've repurchased, since I lost my first bottle right after buying it. However, since using it more, I don't think I'll re-buy it, my second bottle will never run out, and I have too many gripes with the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by cosmogrl25

I looooove this! It goes so nicely with Head Over Heels Cheekies and my fair skin and blonde hair. It makes me look like I have a natural glow. I recommend it. Just use it sparingly or you can look too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 12:38:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

Aww this is so pretty! Totally kicks Armani Fluid Sheer's butt! This leaves my FFF skin so glowly and looking so healthy.. minus any overly-visible shimmer particles. RRP $AU36 for a 13mL bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2004 1:23:00 AM More reviews by KHitch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is fab for creating the latest movie ingenue "glow." Unlike highlighter, which has "sparkles," this is just pearlescent, so just blend a little with your primer (I use Mercier's primer) and use under your foundation (or alone, if you go without foundation, like I do). I imagine it also works great as a highlighter, but what a waste! Gives Great Glow, that's my recommendation.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by stinie2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good product, I love to mix a little with my foundation at the top of my cheeks. I have immensely pale skin, so it works wonders for me. It didn't make me break out, which is always a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pixil

Works well to catch the light in all the right places, but does leave a greasier feel on the skin. The pearly pink hue is not for everyone though