October 31, 2014 | 812 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2005 4:37:00 AM More reviews by knatasha2000

hi! I just got this bottle because I ran out of my favorite Swiss Nature ($4.99 for 7 OZ)and I tried it for the first time. It does remind me of the Lancome's remover a little bit.However, while I used Lancome's I felt that my eyes were getting a lot of refreshment while with this one here is a different story. This remover is too oily for me and doesnt refresh my eyes unlike Lancome's. The product didnt remove my waterproof mascara of which I had only one layer on. I am not going to buy it again.
Update: More, It dries out my eye area and leaves the residue around:( so I look like racoon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 8:51:00 PM More reviews by jnzmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only eye makeup remover that I will use now. It removes everything with out being greasy and oily. After I started using this, my eyelids were also less oily making my shadows crease less.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by divadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so devastated after I spilled a whole bottle of Lacome Bifacils but someone rec'd this and it works just as well! This is mos def my HG eye makeup remover. I only wear wp mascara and I will never fork over the money for Bifacils again!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Fanaxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eye makeup remover works great! i give it a 4 because its supposed to be oilfree but leaves my eyes feeling oily after i wash it off. it didn't clog my pores which was surprsing. tip: after putting on cotton ball moisten with water. it makes it less slimy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 2:39:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

My staple eye makeup remover. Sure, its not as effective as Lancome bifacil, but it is waaayyy less expensive and still works pretty well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this to help remove my waterproof mascara. This is perfect. I've been using this for about two weeks or so daily. I had been using Rimmel's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover but it just wasn't potent enough. I am prone to milia but since this is a rinse-off remover, I just work some face wash into my lashes afterwards to get rid of possible eye makeup remover residue despite it's oil-free claim(something in it feels oily whether it is oil or not). I love it. It doesn't say anything about contact-wearers so I just take out my contacts before I use it (since I use it at the end of the day anyway). I still use Rimmel though to correct makeup mistakes as it doesn't leave residue, it's a non-rinse-off remover, and it's contact safe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jeanff

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover. It does a great job without giving you the blurry eyes. It doesn't sting either. It is the best remover I have ever tried, and it's also the least expensive I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by kerry12

Another great tip from MUA. I switched on and off from Clarins to Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup removers for years and was happy with both. Then I read about this and figured I'd try it since I go through those 20 something dollar bottles of eye makeup remover rather quickly. Well I've been using it for a couple of months now and find it every bit as good as the other ones and a fraction of the price. How can you beat that?!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 12:48:00 PM More reviews by daisylover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this product and love it. I used to hate removing my mascara. It would sting and I would have bleary eyes from the oil!! This stuff is the best!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by sophrn

This product claims to be oil-free, yet it does feel very oily and greasy. There is even a separation of the ingredients in the bottle, so some oil-based product does float up on top. Although it does a decent job of removing eye makeup, I will not repurchase b/c it does feel very greasy/oily on my eyes.