September 2, 2014 | 1563 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Gloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

For an oil-free remover, this stuff feels pretty greasy on your face when you use it. But then, a few splashes of water will fix that. This removes all of my eye makeup quickly (even the WP mascara) and doesn't break me out. Plus it's dirt cheap. I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2005 5:55:00 AM More reviews by ligeia

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I'm really into eye make-up remover, and this stuff takes the cake. My previous favorite was Mary Kay, which I was insanely happy with, but this stuff is cheaper and works just as well!!! Bravo Neutrogena!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by StellaBird

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great, cheaper substitute for Bifacil. My only quible: you do have to rinse A LOT - I mean really a lot - especially if you wear contacts or have sensitive eyes. This stuff may be 'oil free' but it sure doesn't feel like it to me. I follow heavy rinsing with a wash cloth wrung out in hot water and then more cold water rinsing - otherwise, I wake up with puffy eyes from the residue. BUT it does do a good job of getting off the mascara. Would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by vbie3714

This is my new drugstore eye makeup remover! I was already 'hating' L'oreal's because it never took off all of my mascara, and don't even get me started on W/P mascara! I didn't like Almay's too much, especially holding those little pads. So I saw this, and loved it. It's oil-free, even though it looks like those oily ones. It doesn't leave my eye area greasy, I would say moisturized. I wear contacts, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Also, a great huge size. This is my second favorite under Lancome's BiFacil and Clinique's Take the Day Off. I will continue buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by lilykat99

I was a devout Bi-Facil & Clinique Take the day off Eye Make up remover before this. I used to scrounge ebay for good deals or just swallow the $15-20 price tag of name brands. I decided to try this over Loreal's which I have used before and was not happy with. I LOVE this product. It's the same look/color/effectiveness of my Clinique bottle at more than half the cost! I do actually LIKE the extremely slightly oily residue it leaves b/c it just evaporates away. Cliniques & Bi-Facil's sort of linger.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2005 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ninajean

I bought this because it was dirt cheap and called "oil-free" after using it it was like an oil slick and I couldn't even see out of my eyes. Furthermore after I washed the rest of my face, I still had raccoon eyes. I would rather pay more and have the makeup actually removed like it should.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by chaeriste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not going to rant about this product. It works, it's cheap, it replaced my Clinique TTDO remover... enough said. Buy it, love it, live it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2cute

I use to really love this product, I wear alot of eyemakeup which makes it a pain to get it all off. This did a great job. I did however find it to be VERY greasy. But I tried to get over it because this is the only one that didnt burn my eyes and took everything off. However, last time I purchased Luminee and found it worked the same only with NO greasy feel! Ive also noticed my skin looks alot better! Alot less breakouts! Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but Im not going to go back to Neutrogena

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 11:08:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

i keep going back to this remover. it does a very good job removing even water-proof eye makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes at all (i'm a contact lens wearer. i also like the fact it's oil-free.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

I tried this a few times at my sister's house and am sold. I normally use either Biotherm or Rimmel but will switch to this one. This really does remind me of Bifacil, which works well but is ridiculously expensive. For reference, I wear contacts and have extremely sensitive eyes and do not use waterproof mascara. The Neutrogena removes my eye products, including Mac paints, gel liners and non-WP mascara, beautifully. No irritation, no residue, and works quickly. It did take a bit to remove traces of inner-rim liner, but no biggie. I previously tried Clinique, Sephora, Lancome, and all drugstore brands and so far this is the best I've used. **Edit: I am bumping this down to a 3 instead of a 5. This does not remove mascara well and I dislike having to unscrew the bottle. Back to Rimmel.