July 29, 2014 | 2026 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Elsbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, the brush is the only 'larger' brush I've used that genuinely does what it says ( thickens, lengthens, clump free) the colors good and it doesn't smudge much at all, i don't like spending this much on a mascara (especially one that dries out so quickly) but it is worth it, I'm currently using the brush with a cheaper mascara, works just as well if you're a cheapskate like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 7:06:00 AM More reviews by MissCarlyVee

LOVE this product! Only recently tried it however I'm really happy with the results! I usually use too faced lash injection which is also very good however it does dry out quite quickly! Really lovely packaging and big brush which means lots of coverage! Really good value for money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I love this mascara. My only problem is that it dries out quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

I'm on my third tube of Bad Gal Lash. I love the formula. It does the job of thickening and volumizing without creating that awful spider lash effect. The brush does a good job separating and keeping your lashes neat. The result looks natural which is perfect for every day wear. I stress the natural part, because that's what I aim for, so this product may not be best for achieving mega drama. Personally, if that's the effect I want, I turn to falsies instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

I have very long lashes that tend to hang down.
I finally found a mascara that makes them lifted and defined.
The brush reaches every lash, gives great color and natural volume.
I cannot give it a 5, sadly, because it flakes under my eyes.
This really hasn't happened with other mascaras for me.
But it is still worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'll give this a middling review. i may buy it again but I'm not SUPER impressed by the product, it does have a nice brush that is good to get that 'plush' eyelash look. I do find that it flakes on to my under eye area. I'm not sure if i'll find anything ever that doesn't flake on that area..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Laura0209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a really great makeup
Different from the other mascara. big brush and thick liquid help you make long eyelash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by BattySoprano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara- it provides hardcore volume! Said volume comes at a price: an irritatingly chunky brush, which is hard to maneuver at times. This wasn't too fabulous at lengthening my lashes, but it really thickened them. I'd buy this again, but only the $9 minitube.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. It barely leaves anything on my eyelashes, plus it's alot of work for little payoff. I ONLY use this when I'm running a quick errand with no place else to go afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by automaticprincess

After trying loads of mascaras I finally would say that this is my favourite mascara of all time! Makes the lashes long and thick...I think the brush is great. Just got a sample of Too Faced Pin Point Lash Injection and I am really liking that to so we will see if this remains my HG.