BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 2/15/2009 4:55:00 AM

I'm glad I returned this. To me it was like maybelline great lash...Nothing there. I'm surprised that the company and price didn't put more thought into this one.

Eh......nothing special at all and I really dislike the fat brush. It clumps, smudges and it's really hard to take it off. Won't repurchase.

on 2/13/2009 7:37:00 PM

overall this is a pretty good mascara, i tried the dior faux cills that everyone raved about and it did nothing for me. this one is the best so far.

on 2/9/2009 10:21:00 AM

Not a fan of this product. No matter how careful I am with the application, I almost always get a smudge on top of my lash line. The brush is just too fat to do a good job. Will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

overal i think this is a good mascara, it lengthens, thickens and is black black. however it does smudge underneath at the end of the day and is very difficult to remove.
i would reccommend this to people if they wouldnt mind spending a lot for a mascara.
also, the packaging isnt that great =/

on 2/6/2009 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is alright. Nothing spectacular, nothing horrible. It does lengthen my lashes pretty well but I prefer volume and color.

this is by far and away the best mascara i've ever tried. i'm quite shocked my the number of reviewers who have said this clumps for them because i have never experienced clumping with bad gal lash (and i must have easily gone through about 8 out these). the brush is massive when compared with other mascara brushes, and i think that's what really helps to create long and full lashes.

i have very fine, quite fair eyelashes (despite my very dark brown hair on my head) and have never been a person who wants a more subtle eyelash look for in the day and perhaps a more full on one at night, instead i want full dark thick and long lashes all day everyday. For me, this is the best mascara for the job, its definately HG status.

The packaging is bright and fun and i don't actually think this is that expensive when you consider that drugstore brands like maxfactor and l'oreal are about 8/9 each and diorshow is 18.

I like to buy 2 of these at a time from Boots when benefit have a "buy 2 items to receive 500 points" offer on.

on 2/3/2009 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I like this in blue. That said, I agree with the reviewer who mentioned that it worked wonders for her applied over another mascara. When my drugstore mascara begins to lose it's steam, time for Bad Gal to take over. Continues the lengthening/thickening where the other left off. I have long, thin lashes, I need to pile some product or a lash primer on, then this stuff is incredible.

on 2/3/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't know what I was thinking this when I bought it (and then bought it again after I finished the first tube). I should have known better than to buy a waterproof mascara that wouldn't hold a curl. I have stick straight asian lashes, and a curl will not hold unless I use waterproof. At first, I used this to layer over another waterproof mascara, and it's decent for that purpose, but horrible on its own. If I want a quick look where I don't curl my lashes, I use this sometimes because it's VERY natural (not a false lash effect at all) since it lengthens and volumizes decently. I also like that it doesn't smudge too easily, but still comes off with no effort. I will not repurchase.

SOOOOOO disappointed with the outcome... the brush was big but did not grab my lashes! lashes looked normal.. not bad girl at all!!! no lengthening or thickening effect seen! for price.. wud not recommend it!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products