Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

for the first hour it looks really nice and dewy but after awhile it makes my skin really oily. the packaging isn't that great and its a real inconvenience to work with. overall, i wouldnt buy it again.

I've heard that this product works best for those with darker skin tones. However, I'm just the opposite, pale as heck. I applied this foundation with a wet cosmetic sponge and at first it did look flawless! I was so excited! But a couple hours later it sort of crumbled off, and what was left looked sort of cakey. The only good thing I have to say about this foundation, is that it gives decent coverage for skin without much to cover, but doesn't feel too thick and like you're wearing a mask. I would not buy this product again.

on 8/28/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was amazing for me! I have normal skin, not oily or acne prone, so I just needed something for under the eyes, since my schedule doesn't allow me much sleep... maybe four five hours on a good day. This was perfect! I apply it under the eyes and it lasts the entire day, not giving me breakouts or fading slowly! Only reason it didn't get the last lippie is because it looks slightly greasy if you use too much (on those all-nighter days, I HAVE to set it with powder, otherwise it's very oily looking). All in all, a good product, and the color selection is amazing for my light Indian tan... caramel is the one I got, slightly brighter than my skintone since it tends to run thin and that way the dark and light even out. This is a really good product, but don't get it if you have oily skin or are acne prone... I loved it!

Not atrocious, not fabulous. Just there being 'meh'.

on 8/26/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I have really sensitive skin so I needed a product that could provide coverage for imperfections without clogging my pores and causing me to break out even more. I also have a VERY difficult time matching any products to my skin color because I have strong yellow undertones. I don't wear foundation/cover-up regularly(I use it to cover breakouts, cuts, mosquito bites, etc) so I wanted something inexpensive. Fit Me foundation provides lightweight even coverage that won't clog your pores.

Side note, I actually use the concealer much more and love it!

on 8/26/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

great foundation. it is buildable, and matches skin tones perfectly. i love it!!!! buy it! its not a waste of money. i am number 120. i have the foundation, pressed powder, and concealer. great stuff.

Love! I refuse to buy really expensive foundation, and I think I've finally found my match! I bought this at Target, for around $7. The shades tend to run light, so go a shade or two darker than you think you'll need. I have combination skin, so before putting this on I have to exfoliate and moisturize, so I don't flake. The only reason I gave this a 4 overall is because it makes my T-zone shiny. Because of this, I have to apply the FitMe powder, which is brilliant, btw. I end up with a smooth and natural looking face. This foundation covers all my bumps and blends and matches perfectly! I do wish it came in a pump, instead of a bottle, because it comes out really fast. A little goes a long way! :)

on 8/23/2011 11:12:00 PM

I thought that this was going to be a great foundation.
But surprise surprise. I was let down.
The colour selection was pretty good, and it seemed like it had a good concept to it. Have a good colour selection, be lightweight, cover flaws and don't cause breakouts.
Well one out of four doesn't cut it with me.
Colour selection was great. I got Classic Ivory (401 I think) and it matched me nicely. However that is where the good ends and the bad begins.
It was lightweight but too light. It was pretty much a tinted lotion. It went on and just sat there. It covered nothing and just blended into nothing. Great.
And of course like every other Maybelline foundation...It caused breakouts! Shocking. I know.
Thank goodness I got this on sale at Wal Mart and only paid $7CDN.
Maybelline I think it is time to get your s**t together.

on 8/23/2011 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not bad! I like this foundation. I find it leaves a nice sheer coverage for my dry skin. I'm starting to see some wrinkles and texture changes in my skin and a coverage that is too heavy can magnify those imperfections. I do like to use a little powder to set it, as it can leave me looking a little greasy a few hours after application...but over all I've been very happy with it. If it had a pump it would be almost perfect for me in the summertime.

on 8/23/2011 10:07:00 PM

I have acne prone, scarred, oily skin. This foundation does get oily at the end of the day. But its not that bad unless I am outside. I live in Florida and its very humid and hot. But it hasn't given me any acne breakouts like most foundations do. This foundation fits into my budget. I have tried foundations that are more expensive and this one works just as good as those. It doesn't cover as well as I would like because I do have scarring and sometimes get cystic acne. But if i set it with a lot of powder then I have a flawless face. I am super happy with it because my skin has cleared up almost completely.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu