Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 9/19/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm starting to really like this foundation. I just bought it yesterday and tried it on and I liked how it didn't feel oily on my skin without powder and the coverage is interchangeable for me, depending on how much I put on, which is a good thing for me. I would recommend this.

PS: The packaging is cute but annoying. I know I'm gunna hate it when I'm almost out because of how the bottle doesn't have a pump

EDIT 6/13/2015: This foundation isn't the best foundation out there. After I started using this for awhile, I noticed that this foundation never seems to "set" and tends to move around throughout the day which is so irritating because I want to be able to occansionally touch my face and not have all the makeup come off! So I definitely don't recommend this foundation at all.

on 9/17/2011 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation.Being a 225 ,I love it.Though its hard to find your EXACT shade,its close.The thing I see with these bad reviews its that it turns orange.The reason it turns orange is that your face is dirty or oily,and it did turn orange for me,so keep a clean face before using this.There is ONE bad thing for this foundation ,and it is that it doesn't hid acne or scars,so I would recommend buying concelear or powder.It goes smoothly witch I truely love,and for sure I'm coming back for sure [:

EDITED :
This is an OKAY foundation ,it doesn't last more than 5 hours .That's a huge CON for me ,but other its a good foundation.

on 9/17/2011 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! I have combo skin, but it evens it all out and gives me a dewy look, but not oily! Some people say they have gotten breakouts, and i have some acne but this hasn't made it any worse, in fact its looking better! The range of colors is also great, because i'll need a darker foundation in the summer and winter, and it's pretty inexpensive. I wish there was a pump, because when i have to pour it out i always take too much. Overall, a great product and i definatley recommend!

on 9/16/2011 2:05:00 AM

I recently pulled this back out of my makeup bag - I had stuck it there a few months ago and could not, for the life of me, remember why I had banished it. At first I loved it. The color match was perfect, the coverage was nice, and it blended well. After about four days, however, I remembered why I had stopped using it before. It gave me the worst breakout I've had since an Aveda sunscreen gave me a face full of cystic acne three years ago. My face hurts and I'm having to baby it to recover. For someone who's not prone to breakouts, this might be a decent option. But if you even think your skin might be even slightly on the sensitive/acne-prone side, STAY AWAY!

on 9/15/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

By far the worst foundation I have ever purchased. I got colour 120 which was a good colour choice. It broke me out so much. I have combo skin (being more on the dry side). This was a oily mess and made me feel greasy. I got pimples on my chin that I had to get out the big guns cleasners/treatments to clear. Not impressed. Do not use this if you are prone to pimples.

on 9/15/2011 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

They had my color match and I was soo excited to go home and try it. Unfortunately it oxidized within an hour. I wasn't expecting a dewy finish but corrected that by applying powder. Staying power was decent. It didn't break me out but I just couldn't get over being orange.

on 9/15/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

Color me impressed! Fit Me is a dewy foundation that is great for dryer skins. What I love about this is that it makes your skin look like SKIN, not makeup. It has light to medium coverage, meaning it can be sheered out but easily built up in layers. It has a pretty impressive range of colors, and seems to blend in and match your skin tone easily, probably because it has such light coverage. The range carries both warm and cool tones, and the online shade finder on the Maybelline website is really helpful for finding the right shade. I was using 315 until I checked the shade finder and learned that 315 was cool and 310 was warm, like my own skin. 315 fit okay, but 310 was perfect!

Some users have complained about oxidation. However, what's happening isn't oxidation; it's the dry down. If you google "Fit Me oxidation" you can see the results of a blogger's tests where she found that Fit Me does *not* oxidize - but it may dry down darker and oranger than you'd like. For this reason, make sure you choose a shade that is slightly lighter and perhaps warmer than your actual skin, rather than a shade that is darker.

I think this is a great alternative to more expensive foundations which also attempt to mimic a dewy, real-skin finish.

on 9/15/2011 5:33:00 AM

My skin is changing over the years (sigh sigh) and make up that used to work looks cakey. I took the opportunity visiting the USA to check out make up products. Yes you lucky ladies there pay half of what we Aussies do. Tried diff Mac products(told I'm nw25), clinique ; bare essentials; bobbi brown and Sephora. And the drug stores. Because of my freckels it's hard to find a match that looks natural and even.

Fit Me...well... fits me! With the help of the SA at CVS I found that 210 is the best. Tried it on 1/2 my face and compared it will dept store brands. For me this outshone them. Better still CVS was having 40% off Maybelline. I use it on top of BE prime time and powder with Fit Me 210 . I finish this off with Mac blush (in Blush Baby) Using eco tools and/or Essential Beauty brushes.

Update: Ok, after using this for several months and now in hotter weather (Summer here in Australia) I find that this make up slips off too easily. I have very dry skin and even so this is not showing any staying power. I just have to wipe my face or splash a little water on it and off it comes. It also oxidised orange Will not be buying again- see new rating. Oh well back to the search for the HG!

on 9/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

Absolutely Terrible! Made me break out extremely bad... I tried it for about a week and started to break out I figured it was stress, but stopped using it and it immediately went away. DO NOT recommend to anybody. I have dry skin and it made my face oily and very cakey looking. It does not stay on at all! I would put it on and two hours later it would already be off. Don't waste your money on this product!

on 9/12/2011 10:40:00 PM

I have purchased Fit me foundation and powder twice. Im starting to rethink my choice though. One thing that keeps me coming back I think is the color. it fits my skin tone great (hence the name probably) but the coverage is a problem for me. it does not mattify nor cover up my acne marks. If I apply the foundation in the morning before school (roughly around 7am) the foundation has worn off already by 11am. BAD. NOT HAPPY. I apply my foundation with a sponge and set with the Fit Me powder. If you're looking for very natural coverage and a matching skin tone then this is great for you, but, if you are like me and need medium buildable coverage in problem areas like my cheeks this is not for you. this also does not minimize redness and it goes on matte but after 15 minutes it gives off an oily Saran wrap type of look to it. I don't have many complaints about the powder except for the chalky type of texture it gives. Hope my review helps! I think I am going to try out a mouse foundation next.