Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 8/12/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really, really like this foundation. (I'm 115)

I have dry skin, and dry patches have always been a problem for me when it comes to foundations. I found this to be the most moisturizing foundation I've tried. I also love that, even though I have a really crappy cheap foundation brush (the kind that just leaves streaks on your face), it still applies seamlessly and it REALLY LOOKS LIKE MY SKIN.

It is light-medium coverage and I don't have many blemishes and I don't have problems with acne- my skin is generally smooth, but with a little bit of redness and discoloration and dry patches. So this foundation was perfect for me.

Was $10 at Shopper's Drug mart.

on 8/12/2011 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a high schooler and we all know how much you make babysitting and walking dogs!!!! Almost nothing!!!!
Anyways, I wear liquid foundation even though ti dont really need to. But i am so light that there never is a foudation that will work for me!!! But this is wonerful!!! It fits my skin tone and doesnt make me break out or look oily!!! I only thing i dont like is thepackaging. when you get to the end iit gets hard to get out!
xoxo

Looking for a perfect finish/dewy look/hevenly formula/clear polished skin? Look no further!

Upsides: This foundation is creamy and blends seemlessly into your skin tone. I would say its a medium coverage, and a lightweight feel like no other! I recomend this for people with any skin type, even acne prone! The bottle is chic and modern which adds that personal touch. Also the shade selection has alot of warm undertones and streches into Mahogany tones, so if you have dark skin I think it will be a breeeeze to find your shade!

Some downsides: The selection of tones isnt too "peachy" so if you have a pink undertone, it may be challenging to find your perf shade. Also the formula is a bit runny meaning it will absorb into aplication sponges or brushes too much and you may not get your desired look and waste alot of formula.

on 8/11/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Picked this up at the drugstore a few days ago because I was looking for something new. I like my CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation, but I don't love it, I think it's a little thick for my maturing skin (and I put it on sparingly) and the lightest shade (Alabaster) is still too pink for me. However the Fit Me has a nice light texture, and the color match was spot on (110, Porcelain, the lightest shade) for my NC10-15 skin. I just put a dot on my forehead, chin, nose and each cheek then blend it outwards with my fingers. I have dry, sensitive skin but no blemishes and I find this foundation does a nice job evening out my skin tone and providing a clean, fresh-looking canvas with just a hint of dewiness. This is my 4th day wearing it, and so far, no complaints. It didn't oxidize on me, didn't make me oily or break-out, and seems to last all day even without setting powder (as I said, I have dry skin so rarely ever use powder). A pump would be nice, but not sure it would work with such a thin liquid consistency. I wouldn't say this is HG yet, too soon for that, but all in all I am enjoying it so far, and will update if I change my opinion over time. Would recommend for ladies with dry or mature skin as i don't think this will work well on oily or combo skin.

on 8/11/2011 2:57:00 AM

Usually I dont buy drug store products because its "cheap" the quality probably sucks. It would probably make you look all cakey and dries up your skin and flake.

Yet surprisingly this foundation goes on nicely.
It blends well with my skin colour.
& for the price $10 I cant complain much
(I have combination skin) oily and dry.
Most of the foundation I've tried moisturize my face for few hours then after that it begins to dry up and flake.

This foundation however havent done that yet.
But it did make my face looks extra oily / shiny
You can easily get rid of that excess oil with blotting paper / press powder / loose powder

Another thing I dont like is the bottle. Be careful about getting the product out.

on 8/10/2011 12:04:00 PM

Honestly,I dont like the packaging really. Its very messy, and you end up wasting it.I usually go for a foundation with a pump because your not wasting as much product and its not as messy.I have combination skin. Oily in the summer, dry in the winter, this foundation claims to match natural tone, which is true. (for me atleast), it claims to blend seamlessly which is also true, and lets skin "breath" , i would say so.I was suprised by the price also, Its not expensive. I really liked this product the first few days of using it. Over time, I realized my skin was starting to look oily and shiny with this foundation, but it can be easily fixed with a good pressed powder :). It gives a very dewy finish..So if your the type of person who has really oily skin, then this is not your pick. I would say the coverage is light to medium coverage.So if you have very acne prone skin or have acne scarring or problematic skin, this is not your pick either.I would say i like this product, because it makes me look like im not wearing any foundation at all, but my skin can get oily sometimes in the "t-zone",and even though i can use a pressed powder, I dont like getting up every hour or so to fix my powder. so I think im probally going to go for a different product like maybelline "stay matte" foundation :).I think people with dry skin will have more luck with this product :) ,good luck!

on 8/9/2011 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have to say for the inexpensive price, this foundation pleasantly surprised me! I was looking for an inexpensive, light, dewy foundation and this is exactly that. Perfect for summertime, as I get very dry skin from being in the sun so much. It gives coverage but feels very lightweight and gives me a soft glow that I am looking for. This may not work so well for other seasons...may be a little oily..but we'll see! There are many shade options which is a plus! I would def buy again :)

This foundation has great coverage, though when applyied it tends to look at tad oily and shiney. But that can be fixed with a good loose or pressed powder applyed lightly over the foundation. This is really one of the best liquid foudations I have tryied yet. It does not cause me to break out either which is an added bonus! I also love how many colors it come in for all kinds of skin tones! You will be garenteed to find your perfect match!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was one of my first liquid foundations and being the conscious buyer I am, I was happy to only pay $6 to $7. At first I believed that it looked like it worked; it hid most of the redness on my cheeks and forehead. Over time it became a little annoying when I'd give someone a hug (the fact I am quiet short for my age) and a lot of the foundation would rub off on the person's clothing. It also makes your skin look really oily, so for the people that have oily skin to begin with, avoid using this product.

on 8/7/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really liked this product. I have normal to dry skin and this foundation makes my skin look very hydrated, but at the same time a little matte. It also lasts a very long time, and if you are a girl like me, youre playing on a hot soccer field in 90 degree weather almost everyday, and I barely feel its there. My only complaint is that the container it cames in. The cap can hold a lot of the foundation in it and sometimes you cant get it out. But overall, I really liked this product. And its also only 7.99, which is a great steal!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu