February 28, 2015 | 1948 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by kplovesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my current go-to foundation (until I can find something better..) I use #210 sandy beige and it matches me perfectly.
It blends very easily and does not leave your skin streaky or cakey. I would not say it is a full coverage foundation, but it covers my cheek's redness well. This product didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.

However, the downside is that it lacks in staying power and makes me VERY oily (I have combination skin). It will stay on my face for a max of maybe 4 hours, even when topped off with a setting powder. Also, it leaves me oily as heck after a couple of hours so I have to blot or powder accordingly.

Packaging wise, the glass bottle looks nice, but the bottle's mouth and the lid can get messy.

This would probably be good for people with dry skin. My suggestion for those who are considering to buy: buy it! It might just work well with you.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by FiveFeetFive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

GIVING TWO STARS BECAUSE I HAVE OILY/ACNE PRONE SKIN

This foundation sucks if you have OILY. When I apply it it feels like I'm applying olive oil to my face. The consistency is just gross and the finished result is just overly dewy. It has a very sheer coverage which is NOT GOOD FOR MY ACNE PRONE SKIN.

If you have extremely dry flakey skin I would recommend this because it would work as a moisturizer. It clogs my pores though and I broke off horridly because of this.

The only good thing about this product is its wide range of color selections.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this product. I tried the darkest shade available, it was a touch too light. Plus it was too oily looking on my face. In all I was disappointed but then again I never had much luck with drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by ohhcatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually my go to foundation, beating out a Clinique one, Stila, and other drugstore ones. I've seen the negative reviews but maybe the difference is that I have reaaaally dry skin. It often looks dull so I appreciate the glow that Fit Me gives and it's very easy to blend in. So if you have combination/oily skin... I would definitely NOT recommend. It's not full coverage but it looks pretty good throughout the day, keeping in mind I don't get oily or anything. Most times I don't even set it with a powder and if I do it's very light.

I wait for 40% sales in drugstores so I get it for about $4 which is an excellent price. Of course a pump would be nice but this isn't as runny as other pumpless foundations (cough, L'oreal true match). It also has spf in it so pretty much a win-win for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by olivekate

Firstly, when I bought this foundation for the first few days I found it amazing! Then I started noticing how oily my skin was getting! I've switched from foundations a lot, mainly physicians formula, and the Maybeline dream liquid foundation. I never noticed how oily I was until my sister pointed it out. I decided to stop wearing this foundation for a couple days and my skin was fine, no oil. But I like coverage, so I can't go without foundation! Anyways, it doesn't even do a very good job of covering blemishes! I don't have many, but it annoyed me. After about 4 hours I noticed the product had basically sweat itself off. I didn't notice breaking out, but I would never re purchase this, I have MAC foundation now and find that much much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this product. I have combination/oily, and acne prone skin. I bought the lightest skin tone; porcelain, 110, and it's pretty close. When I put it on, it went on yellow at first. I stippled it on, used the brush to blend it, and then ran my hand over my face it it was no longer yellow. It went on smooth, and lightly covered up red spots and imperfections. It did not break me out, at all, which I was shocked that it didn't. It lasts for a decent amount of hours as long as I don't sweat. It did not make my skin oily, which I am prone to. It smells nice, and it has an SPF, which is a must for my light skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by WellWorthIt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have combo/acne prone skin with large pores and this foundation was perfect until it oxidized. Besides turning orange within a few hours It made my skin look so smooth, blended perfectly and didn't break me out. My skin is fair with a yellow/neutral undertone. I've tried mixing lighter foundations with it and nothing has helped. I'll just have to give up on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG i hate this product =.= it broke me out and i have huge ZITS AND ANCES EVERYWHERE on my face. I'm really pissed. I got this during a sale for around $4 in walgreens but it still isn't worth it. I lost my receipt so i can't return it...... and i have oily skin not extreme its a mild case.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MoniTinkerBelle

Normally love maybelline products affordable prices. But their FitMe foundation made me break out with cosmetic acne !! First time it has ever happened. So if you even have semi sensitive skin I'd do a patch test.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by KelseyRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation. It's by far my favourite of all the other drugstore brands I use. The only cons are that it makes my skin look a little oily, but that's fixed with dabs of tissue, and that it makes the pores on the bridge of my nose look prominent. But it blends well, fits my skin tone perfectly (I am shade 315), and that it looks natural. :D