January 30, 2015 | 2066 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My overall opinion of this product is that it's great if you like light to possibly med. coverage and if you like a dewy finish. Which, I'm ok with both of those. However, even using this thin foundation lightly makes me look like im obviously wearing the foundation. It doesn't look natural enough for my tastes. It honestly doesn't cover anything so when I say light coverage, I mean light.
The price isn't bad though, it is good quality for the price you pay and it is worth the price. The packaging is what originally caught my eye. I do like the sleek glass bottle, but I wish it came with a pump. The product is so thin/watery that it is very easy to pour out too much.
I most likely would not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by RudeaboutFashion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I Love this. I am very tan, but put a lot of suncreen on my face, so my face is light while my body is way dark. I love this because this evens out my skin tone and doesn't look like I'm wearing alot. It does melt a bit, but I put it on ran 5 miles put on more powder and it looks fine. A lot of people are saying it looks shiny or oily but who doesn't set their fondation? No one, so of course you will need to put powder on to mattify it and when you do it looks perfect. Get it, try it. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by gracebaldwin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up in the drugstore one day after a co-worker recommended it. At $6.00 it was an inexpensive experiment. And was I ever glad I did. I was very surprised at how well it performed. It's not a full coverage makeup, so I use a concealer with it, but it evens out my complexion and makes my skin look better than it does when I use my Clinique makeup. It even does a good job of hiding my large pores. I use the FIT powder which provides a very nice finish. I'll definitely re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by beautiflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

if i had to use one word to describe this foundation it would probably have to be "grease-vat". but first, lets start with pros.
this foundations color selection could almost be compared to that of MAC or some of the other high end brands. i LOVE the color selection and found a shade that matches me perfectly. this is actually saying a lot because most drug store foundations are just way to pink, as apposed to higher end brands which carry a lot more yellow/olive tones. so that's a HUGE pro. the second pro is that it blends seamlessly and a little goes a long way. however, the only other pro i can think of is that the packaging looks nice. there. on to cons!
the moment i have finished applying this to my face it looks like i just ran a marathon! so i'll quickly apply a setting powder and look again, but it will still be super oily looking! and i haven't even done anything! i've even tried not moisturizing but it will still be wet and shiny looking. i've tried blotting right after i set it with powder, but the only thing that comes off on the sheet is the foundation! once i tried just to leave it and see how it would be later in the day. a few hours later when i looked in the miror i was horrified. it was melting right off! it had settled around my eyebrows and fine lines under my eyes, not to mention my nose was INSANELY oily. before the day was up almost every one in my family had commented on how shiny i looked. i was relieved to finally wash it off at the end of the day. i would ONLY recommend this to you if you have very dry skin. NOT FOR OILY SKIN TYPES.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFixated

I have tried different foundations but I always come back to this.
I'm 16 and I don't have any major acne problems. So I don't really need extreme coverage, this is why I love this foundation. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking natural while still evening out my skintone. I don't understand why others are complaining about the scent. It's not harsh whatsoever and goes away right when you put it on. It's nothing compared to other foundations.
I'm in shade 120.
In my opinion, applying it with a sponge gives better results.
Thumbs up! Give it a try. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ChantellyLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WORST Foundation I've ever used. For starters, I have very clear skin. After 2 days of use I broke out terribly! Small little bumps, almost like a rash. It also makes my t-zone an oily mess by mid day, even after powdering. The coverage was also weak and none existant before the work day is over. The only good thing I could say about this is that the colour exactly matched my skin. This one is going in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by baby5oft

When i used this product it made my face break out, HORRIBLY.
After about a week and a half of using it,
It was turning some of my eyebrow hairs completely blonde.
By the end of the day it made my skin look very oily,
And there was very light coverage.
I also used the powder with the foundation,
And it didn't make any improvement.
It has a fragrance to it that isn't really attractive,
And the makeup itself is very oily and unconfortable to wear.
This is REALLY one of the worst foundations i have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MakupFixated

I have tried different foundations but I always come back to this.
I'm in shade 120.
In my opinion, applying it with a sponge gives better results.
Thumbs up! Give it a try. (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by CassieBaybee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been able to use this foundation a couple of times. It has light coverage and has a such a strong scent that it bothers my boyfriend. Plus, it broke my face out a little bit. If scents bother you, I would skip out on this foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ashswonderland

At first i really liked this foundation i bought it buy one get one half off so i bought the matching pressed powder. i used both for about 3 days and broke out horribly! which stinks cause i really liked the coverage but also after a couple hours it made my face look greasy and shiny which i didnt like at all. i wont be purchasing again!