July 29, 2014 | 1257 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2002 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lysa1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a very heavy cream and it moisturizes very well. I use it on my elbows, knees, feet, as a overnight treatment with socks. I am already on my 2nd tub of this. it is a great product and I highly recommend it if you have dry irritated or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 4:20:00 PM More reviews by teresagurn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for the rough spots before bed, for the feet, hands, elbows, knees, etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sedge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream is very thick, with a consistency like stiffly beaten egg whites. It absorbs very quickly and leaves no greasy residue. However, you do have to wait a few minutes for it to absorb before applying any make-up. The lotion by the same maker is okay, but the cream really cleans up my dry skin quickly (especially good for weird, scaly flakes that come with over-BPing skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by queenakrene

This product is good for people who suffer from eczema (This is a condition where your skin is sensitive and sometimes overdired). I went to my dermatologist and this what she prescribed. It solved the problem instantly. It is think, but if you want to make it easier to use you can just use a spray bottle filled with water and spray it on your body so that the cream is thinner. I preffer to use the lotion in the summer, when you don;t need as much moisture. Then I use the cream in the winter of for a boost of extra moisture. The cream has almond oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2002 7:31:00 PM More reviews by runlolarun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only got this because my dermatologist recommended it for my hideously dry skin. I do like it, and enjoyed even more the many samples I received in small tubes. This is a very thick, moisturising, scent-less cream that works well on dry hands. I was in a hurry once and put this on my face before I ran out of the door and to the car.. wow, what a mistake. I got out shopping and looked in a mirror and saw the greasiest skin I had ever seen. Oh well..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 4:56:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

This is fabulous for my very sensitive skin. It's one of the very few lotions I can use without getting some sort of allergic reaction. It moisturizes, doesn't break me out, gentle, and a bargain!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2002 12:27:00 AM More reviews by poorspeech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the Cetaphil cream better than the lotion because it's richer. It's a bit greasy, but it does get absorbed into the skin. This works as well as some of the pricey, department store creams that I've tried. My daughter's doctor recommended it and since it's readily available and cheap it's a great way to keep her skin looking good year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 9:23:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this moisturizer for my dry skin!! It's not greasy and absorbs really quickly. Even better: it lasts all day. The price is great, and there's no scent to interfere with my perfume. (I used to use Lubriderm, but won't switch back. This is good stuff!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2002 11:29:00 PM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very thick, non-irritating cream. i have overly dry skin and this is nice when i've overdone it on the acne meds and my face is peeling. there are a few things i should point out.
it is NOT a daytime cream. way too heavy.
it makes my skin break out, so moderation is key, but it DOES get rid of those flakies, so if you can find a nice mix of bha's or bp and this, you'll wake up with great skin.
it is an awesome cream for the rest of the body, it's so thick, it gets rid of itchy skin in a snap.
the tub is huge and ugly. hide it in the closet or the drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 11:03:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good, inexpensive cream that I use on my legs sometimes. I also use it once in a while on my feet when I am out of my other stuff. Very little smell, which I like. I do not like it for my hands, it makes them too greasy.