Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either. I also think it's creamy & not like glue (maybe thats in the tub) I would get the tube again.UPDATE: HAD TO STOP USING THIS AFTER 2 WEEKS- IT CLOGGED MY PORES BIGTIME. continued >>

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either. continued >>

I had to stop using my Lancome Resolution for dry/norm skin, as it was just too dring this winter. I was turned on to this by another MUA'er on the boards. I bought it in the small tube, I have been using it for 3 days now on top of my Lancome's Sensation totale treatment. The extreme facial flakiness has now really improved & my foundatin can again glide on. I also love the texture of this. I do wish it had a 'little' scent, but hey it works & isn't that expensive either.UPDATE: I HAD TO STOP USING THIS AS, AFTER 2 WEEKS MY PORES WERE CLOGGED CAUSING BREAK OUTS continued >>

on 1/27/2004 5:10:00 PM

Winter days scared me until I found this cream. I have dry skin that tends to flake. Cetaphil cream gives me enough moisture barrier without being greasy. It even eliminates those rash-like sensation I sometimes get after venturing outside, baring my face to the harsh chilly wind and frost bites. I used to wear Clinique's Weather Everything, but this cream and a Neutrogena's Dry Sunblock does the job better and more! Very recommended for winter days!

on 1/20/2004 10:17:00 AM

My skin has been very dry this winter so I tried this as my night time moisturizer. Every time I use it I awake the next morning with new blemishes. It also didn't help my dry patches. The pump makes it a decent hand lotion but that's it. I will never buy this again.

on 1/15/2004 4:32:00 PM

Oooooh yeeeaaaah! This stuff does the trick. I love it's thicker consistency and soothing quality. I don't recommend using on your face (that is unless you have very dry skin). I found that it leaves the skin on my face too slick and doesn't work well under makeup. For the rest of your bod this is a jar-o-happiness. Brilliant white color, no sent, just the right amount of moisture, and non-irritating -- even after shaving. It was recommended to me by a coworker who even kept some at work with her, but I didn't buy it for a long time as the jar version is fairly pricey for a drug store product. Glad I finally went for it. GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

on 1/10/2004 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Too thick and greasy for my taste. I have combo skin and it made my face slick. I guess it would be better for those with drier skin types. I use it for my hands and body-it works wonders.

on 1/7/2004 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this, but it did not work well for me at all. I have combo/acne/sensitive skin which turns more dry during the winter months. Although this did help out my flakies somewhat, this cream just sat on top of my skin and would take hours for it to soak in. I would wake up with nice soft skin, but also with new breakouts.

on 12/31/2003 3:53:00 PM

I keep this on hand for very dry times only - on the face or body and it does the trick. I like it and will keep on buying.

on 12/31/2003 10:54:00 AM

I love this cream! I got sick of spending so much $$ on eye creams that didn't work so I decided to try a face cream for super dry, sensitive skin. This does the trick better than any of the expensive eye creams I had used before. Very hydrating. At night, when I want a little wrinkle fighting action, I layer it with L'Oreal Line Eraser and have gotten excellent results. I also use this cream when my face and neck feel extra dry, and also on my hands at night. I prefer the tube packaging since it is more sanitary and easier to travel with.

Popular Moisturizers