BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

I think it wasn't wirthy ti be bought.
Too expensive, and you can bearly get the same results with a normal drugstore mascara...

It's not bad, but for the price I expected something better.

on 2/28/2009 10:37:00 AM

I don't tend to buy mascara for $20 because I find that most of the cheaper drugstore mascaras will do just the trick, but after going past the benefit counter I couldnt resist to buy it. Initially, I noticed how big the wand was, which is definitly a pro because it helps seperate lashes and make them bold. It also feels really light on. Some definite cons though was the fact that it smudges like crazy!! I only wear it out if im only gone for about 2 hours because after 2 hours i begin to look like a racoon. I probably wont be buying it again just for the fact that it smudges so bad

on 2/28/2009 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Initially, I love this mascara. The big, fat brush applied the mascara quickly and thoroughly. The look I got wasn't so much bad girl, as going to work girl, but I liked that.

It dried up really quickly, though, and started to flake after a few hours on the eyes. Then, it was hello raccoon eyes. This is a complete deal-breaker for me.

I'd give it a 5 for this first work or two that I wore, then a 1 after that.

Overall, this was just OK. I like the full brush, but it didn't do all that much for me, in terms of lengthening or volumizing. It didn't clump either, which is nice, but I also found it to be on the dry side.

Sad because I do generally like BeneFit products and find them to be worth the money, but this was just meh.

I'll finish the tube I bought, but I won't be buying it again.

on 2/19/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Oh myy, if I were allowed to marry a mascara, I'd be Mrs. Bad Gal Lash. I am surprised by the numerous bad reviews cause I think this mascara is great! This mascara is a triple threat: it volumizes, lengthens, and holds my curl. I also love the huge brush! Since all of Benefit's products are aesthetically pleasing, the mascara's packaging is adorable. Too bad it's on the expensive side.. As a college student, I cannot afford to spend 20 bucks on a mascara. Ugh.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was fairly meh on this mascara. It wasn't the worst I've tried, but I couldn't wear it alone. I layered it on top of Maybeline's Define a Lash (which I really don't like) and it produced mediocre results. I wouldn't tell people to avoid Bad Gal necessarily, but I'll stick to cheaper things that work just as well if not a little better.

on 2/18/2009 9:54:00 AM

Not a good mascara. I like big brushes so that's why I bought it but it really doesn't do anything, it just colours my lashes that's it. Nothing better than any drugstore mascara but twice the price...

on 2/15/2009 4:55:00 AM

I'm glad I returned this. To me it was like maybelline great lash...Nothing there. I'm surprised that the company and price didn't put more thought into this one.

Eh......nothing special at all and I really dislike the fat brush. It clumps, smudges and it's really hard to take it off. Won't repurchase.

on 2/13/2009 7:37:00 PM

overall this is a pretty good mascara, i tried the dior faux cills that everyone raved about and it did nothing for me. this one is the best so far.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products