BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 3/16/2009 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was so excited when I purchased this mascara because I had read a lot of good reviews on it and waited forever before I finally convinced myself to spend the money on it, since it's pretty pricey. However.......I was way disappointed with it. Pretty much didn't do anything to my already long lashes. it hardly made my eyelashes look any different than they do without makeup. It was sad!

on 3/15/2009 1:17:00 PM

Well it appears that you love it or hate it...As for me I LOVE it. It's pretty great stuff. Deff gives you that fake lash look & great at
volumizing. It did flake just a little, but not enough to really complain. This stuff is great an I would totally buy it again.

on 3/10/2009 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This might be the WORST mascara I have tried so far! Considering the high price, you would expect it to perform but it does absolutely nothing: no volume, no length, no curling, not even a rich black colour. What is even worse, it dried within a few weeks! Save your money and buy any Max Factor mascara or Lancome Hypnose if you are willing to spare some extra cash!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted so much to love this mascara.... but I don't. It doesn't add much volume at all, but, that might have been because I was terrified to put the GIANT brush too close to my eye. Definitely can't get at the tiny lashes near my lash line because of it. Even though it's sold in drug stores, it's a higher end drug store brand... I bought it a while ago, so I can't remember the exact price, but I think it was like $25CAD. And it definitely dries up in the tube super quickly. It's threw it in the garbage about a month after buying it. Will not repurchase.

on 3/2/2009 9:37:00 PM

um i guess its a love or hate product. i really liked it. i have the smaller size from sephora. im really not into trying to make my lashes longer or curl them i just want a mascara that when applied looks perfect, not clumpy. i havent had anything bad to say about this mascara compaired to other i have i like this more.

save your money. for around $20 you can get yourself a decent moisturizer. did not volumize my lashes at all, added a bit of length but decurled my lashes instantly-- which is one of my biggest factor in determining whether a mascara's good or not. i do not understand why the wand is so dam huge. im slightly intimidated to put it near my eyes. the bristles are SOO HARD i accidently pricked my eyes with this and believe me, it was painful. also the way the wand was designed did not enable me to apply mascara on the inner corner lashes. sigh. what a disappointment. the only reason why i even gave it 2 lippies was because it lengthened a teeny bit.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Blech. This did nothing for me. It seemed to dry out faster than mascaras I've had in the past, and I had to fight my clumpy lashes with a brow comb/brush/thing after applying it. I loved the idea of having "Bad Gal" eyelashes... and give kudos to BeneFit's marketing team, but this was not for me!

on 2/28/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it because it gives me a born-with-lashes-to-die-for look, at least initially. After a few hours, it starts to smudge all over the place (hello raccoon eyes). It voluminizes and lengthens and defines, holds my curl, doesn't make my lashes rock hard and stiff (they're pretty soft! especially for wearing mascara), and doesn't clump. Most of the time I don't even need to comb my lashes! If Benefit could fix the smudging factor, this would definitely be HG for me. I would buy again, for when I need an awesome mascara but won't be wearing it very long.

I think it wasn't wirthy ti be bought.
Too expensive, and you can bearly get the same results with a normal drugstore mascara...

It's not bad, but for the price I expected something better.

on 2/28/2009 10:37:00 AM

I don't tend to buy mascara for $20 because I find that most of the cheaper drugstore mascaras will do just the trick, but after going past the benefit counter I couldnt resist to buy it. Initially, I noticed how big the wand was, which is definitly a pro because it helps seperate lashes and make them bold. It also feels really light on. Some definite cons though was the fact that it smudges like crazy!! I only wear it out if im only gone for about 2 hours because after 2 hours i begin to look like a racoon. I probably wont be buying it again just for the fact that it smudges so bad

Popular Mascaras