BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 3/27/2009 4:09:00 PM

I love some bad gal lash. It adds tons of volume to my lashes. I also have Bad Gal Lash in Blue and I love it. You can't tell that it's blue unless the light hits it in a certain way, like most others, but it definitely looks different than the black. This is my favorite mascara to date.

on 3/26/2009 4:53:00 PM

This mascara works pretty good.. i liked it the textures great!! i was pleased with the product..

on 3/25/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the lil' version of this at Sephora for $10.50 CAD, which I thought was a great price for a decent sized sample. Before that, I had purchased the Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash which was a big disappointment. Upon returning the Smoky Lash mascara at Sephora, I saw this at the counter and picked it up.

I was thoroughly disappointed especially since there are many raves about this mascara. The bristles of the brush are so densely packed that I can barely get the brush to run through my eyelashes. I have thin, sparse, asian eyelashes. Perhaps this works better if you have thicker long lashes, so that the brush can actually run through the lashes. However, this brush was too densely packed for my thin lashes. It neither lengthened or gave me volume. I ended up returning it and am still on the search for my HG mascara. So far, after trying many expensive and drugstore brands, L'oreal Voluminous and Maybelline XXL Intense are still my favorites.

on 3/23/2009 6:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have this mascara in blue. I wished I had not bought this. First of all, it's way too much for my budget. I found better and cheaper ones in local drug stores. It clumped a lot, and the little clumps fell off my lashes making it look all messy. Lastly, it didn't do much for my lashes. I didn't see any length or volume :(

on 3/20/2009 10:38:00 PM

I like this mascara (although I hate the price). It doesn't clump at all on me! I find that it lengthens my lashes and what I like the most is that it doesn't make my lashes stick together like some other mascara that I have tried. Not so fantastic on the volumnising though! Holds my lashes pretty well, in short this is a great ( but not a MUST HAVE) mascara. I would buy this again if the price was not so steep though....

on 3/19/2009 8:47:00 PM

I wanted to love this product. The brush is just too damn thick! It makes a mess all over my eyes and I'm a skilled mascara person, but I am also blonde with light lashes so I am crazy maticulous about getting each lash from the base to the tip and this brush is not user friendly. The tubes huge and I am just not a fan. If the mascara was great then I'd deal with the awkward brush, but it's not. I really had higher expecations for this one being a benefit fan but it was a big bummer. One of my least favorite mascara's so far.

on 3/16/2009 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was so excited when I purchased this mascara because I had read a lot of good reviews on it and waited forever before I finally convinced myself to spend the money on it, since it's pretty pricey. However.......I was way disappointed with it. Pretty much didn't do anything to my already long lashes. it hardly made my eyelashes look any different than they do without makeup. It was sad!

on 3/15/2009 1:17:00 PM

Well it appears that you love it or hate it...As for me I LOVE it. It's pretty great stuff. Deff gives you that fake lash look & great at
volumizing. It did flake just a little, but not enough to really complain. This stuff is great an I would totally buy it again.

on 3/10/2009 9:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This might be the WORST mascara I have tried so far! Considering the high price, you would expect it to perform but it does absolutely nothing: no volume, no length, no curling, not even a rich black colour. What is even worse, it dried within a few weeks! Save your money and buy any Max Factor mascara or Lancome Hypnose if you are willing to spare some extra cash!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted so much to love this mascara.... but I don't. It doesn't add much volume at all, but, that might have been because I was terrified to put the GIANT brush too close to my eye. Definitely can't get at the tiny lashes near my lash line because of it. Even though it's sold in drug stores, it's a higher end drug store brand... I bought it a while ago, so I can't remember the exact price, but I think it was like $25CAD. And it definitely dries up in the tube super quickly. It's threw it in the garbage about a month after buying it. Will not repurchase.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products