Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I read so many reviews on this product before I purchased I dont normally spend much on makeup but I wanted to try for so long I thought "why not". Some of the colors go on amazingly well. The lighter colors dont really come on too well. Eyelid primer is amazing though. Never tried to before i got this palette, but i love it! It now comes with the makeup brush not the eyeliners which is the disappointing part. Much rather of had two color eyeliners than one synthetic eyeshadow brush.

on 8/10/2011 2:12:00 AM

this palette is undeniably a great value. i know i'm in the minority when i say this... but i don't like heavily pigmented eye makeup on myself, preferring a simple wash of neutral color to just brightening my eyes. the colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous... unfortunately while the colors look amazing in the pan, they do not transfer quite so beautifully onto my eyes. if it were just a pigmentation issue (which the shadows in this palette are highly pigmented), i would have kept it and just used less when i applied. but what made this a deal breaker for me was that i found the shadows way too shimmery... to the point of making my lids appear completely creased and aged, no matter how little i used. i also found that the shadows are also completely dupe-able and non-unique. not to mention i also hate the packaging... it was a dust magnet since it was velvety. i can see why so many people love this, but i couldn't make myself love this even after playing with it for a few weeks and finally sadly had to admit defeat and return it to the store.

on 8/10/2011 1:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

one of the best pallets ive ever owned! these colors are amazing and compliment many different skin tones. they will stay on untill u take them off! just a all around amazing pallet! i find myself reaching for it literally everyday and i have so many pallets!

on 8/8/2011 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I can't believe it took me so long to review this! I do alot of bridal work and I reach for this palette constantly. Great to produced a soft, natural eye, a soft smoky eye, or a more dramatic smoky eye. All the colors have great blendablity and color pay off. I like the fact that the colors in this palette are more warm than cool. They seem to work on alot of different skintones. I have used this on about 40 different bridal party memebers and it has looked great on every one of them. Love having something so tried and true around that I know I can count on for a no brainer shadow application.

on 8/8/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was apprehensive about this pallete I don't didn't own any urban decay but kept hearing great things about it. I had a 20% off coupon which I used to buy this as it was almost fifty bucks however I have to say it's worth it. This has 12 shadows a brush and mini primer. The shadows are awesome and so many possibliities! You only need a small amount and It works great.

Great versatile eyeshadow Palette. Has mattes, shimmers, and satin nude colors. You can do eye looks with just this palette or mix & match. I have several eye tutorials using this palette on my blog
www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com

And I am giving away 2 of this Urban Decay Naked Palettes in a contest. If you are intereted here is the rules video

on 8/7/2011 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

SHORT AND QUICK:

This is definately one of the best palettes out there. I keep this in my purse at all times. I use every color, and would think it would flatter any skintone. Would buy again!

on 8/7/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first time trying Urban Decay eye shadows and I just wasn't really impressed. There was so much hype about this palette and I just don't think it is worth the money. I guess it is a nice palette to have if you don't have a lot of makeup because it does come with a lot of neutral colors, a mini primer potion, and it did come with a double ended eyeliner before but now it comes with an eyeshadow brush. I do like the primer potion and I already had it in my collection before but it is nice to have a mini for traveling and the brush is nice too but the eye shadows are not the best I have ever tried.

on 8/6/2011 7:37:00 PM

Not going to write a lot because a lot has been said.

The product is great value for the price. UD packed in some knockout colours in a versatile palette, no freeloaders - personal faves are the darker spectrum (Toasted, Hustle, Darkhorse, Creep, Gunmetal) but the lighter colours pull their weight.

Only thing i'd point out is that they are all shimmery colours except Virgin, which is a highlighter, so not a real "nude" palette.

on 8/6/2011 4:17:00 AM

Love the packaging and the colours and textures are the usual UD quality. Good mix of shades and formats, a little bit of glitter for night or a softer sheen for day, you can make a whole variety of looks out of this one palette. I am late to the game in buying it but sought it out last week in my local House of Fraser and I'm so glad I did, better late than never!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches