April 17, 2014 | 985 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by meeleessa

Best palette ever! All of the colors work well with my light-tan skin. It's so easy to create a smokey day time look as well as a dark night time look with this palette. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeswithsprinkles

Beautiful colours, smooth texture and wearable day and night. There is really no fault in this palette except maybe the price. If you are on the fence about the product go get it! Worth the price and it really will last you a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by JennieT2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this product is a MUST have for those who love neutrals. this one palette has everything you would ever need for a daytime or nighttime look. absolutely fabulous. i am most in love with "Sin." all of the shades are well pigmented, though some do have fallout-especially Sidecar. There isn't a single shade that I don't use in this palette. So thankful that this isn't limited edition!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Dizzyray822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pure genius. The colors and quality are perfect. Since I bought this it's all Ive been using. I get so many compliments. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by katieklassified

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the BEST eyeshadow palette I've ever owned. The pigmentation of the shadows is lovely, the packaging is great, and the color range is perfect. Its a little pricey, but considering how many eyeshadows you get for the price, its definitely worth it. I love this palette so much I recently got myself a backup so I won't run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just great. Go out and get it if you can! Great texture, colour, pigmentation and finish on the eyes. Simply universally flattering and worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyVicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Urban Decay's Naked Palette is a hot commodity in the beauty world. I have had mine since they first launched last year. I called Sephora every week to see if they had them in yet & when they did, I had one held & raced to the mall! I have since purchased 2 others for friends, one of which I had to hunt down around Christmas time (I lucked out) & the other just happened to be in stock at Ulta (Lucky her!).

The palette itself is awesome! It has a rich chocolate brown felt material cover with gold foil lettering. There is a mirror inside (mine cracked from leaning on it with my elbow - oops!), 12 shadows & 1 double sided eyeliner which they have now replaced with an eyeshadow brush. That makes much more sense to me anyway. It also comes with a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion.

This is truly an amazing palette that I would say is a definite must have for any makeup lover. It's perfect for travel & the colors look great on everyone. The only thing that I would say was a negative is the lack of matte shadows (2), but if you are familiar with UD you already know that they are big on glitter/shimmer.

You can use this palette all year round, for daytime looks, dramatic evening looks as well as bridal. It's very versatile & well worth the $48.00 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There isn't much I can say about this that hasn't already been said but some of the main points I would like to make in my no messing about review are:

- I previously have never had any luck with UD shadows, book of shadows didn't work for me, this palette is a very loved and used addition to my collection.

- I seriously didn't get the hype to start with, I was very "whatever" about it. It was only when my BB shimmering nudes palette started to become a bit dull after 3 years of service that I bought this on a whim.

- The palette is immensely versatile, you can go from bronzed eyes to nude daytime eyes to dramatic evening. It covers everything except brights.

- The colours never crease on me, they last all day, look perfect and I don't wear primer.

- Packaging is great!! you also get a brush with it which is good quality, generally the price is rock bottom when you consider how much you're getting here.

I use my palette for weekends, work, going out and summery looks. It's great... if there was one palette I could have, it would be this one, and I think that is why it's been so popular, the sheer number of things this one item covers is pretty good - you can go from bride to goth if you so wish!!!

If you're doubting or unsure of the palette try it out, I honestly didn't get the hype at all, I thought it was ridiculous, but there is no denying this palette is one of the best makeup products you can buy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by dyzio11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this palette. I picked it up at my local Sephora and at first the price seemed scary high, but then if you do the math, you get 12 shadows for $48, which is only $4 per shadow, while normal UD shadows are around $18 each. Win, win!
The shades are all neutrals, which is good for me since I can wear them to work. The palette I purchased came with a mini Primer Potion which I guess works well but I haven't tried it for a full day yet since the shadows stay on my eyelid for the whole day without a primer. It also comes with a brush to apply the shadows, but, in my opinion, it's not very good and I never use it.
The shadows are pigmented and vibrant just like all the other UD shadows and they're amazing quality. With 12 different shades, you can create soo many different looks and you'll never get bored with playing around with this palette.
Some people are mentioning in their reviews that with some of the more glittery shades they're experiencing extreme fallout, but that's never happened to me with this palette. At least not yet.
The packaging is a little bit flimsy though, but other than that I have no problems with this palette.
This palette is definitely going to last me a very long time, but if I ever run out, I will for sure be re-purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by teididh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent pigment, never creases, and last forever...enough said!