BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 3/22/2005 6:06:00 AM

A must for anyone, dont think you need to say anything more ;o)

on 3/15/2005 12:07:00 PM

This is my all time HG product. It gives me that perfect glow. I put it on my cheekbones. I get compliments all the time, but I hesitate to tell people what it is. I don't want anyone to know my secret. The only thing is I absolutely hate the packaging. It seems like it leaks out and my product is wasted. For what I paid, I can't afford to waste any of it!

on 3/11/2005 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

One of my few lasting HG items. The kind where I hope nobody figures out my secret...

i adore this, it gives me such a dewey, glowing look. at first I thought the product might not match my skintone, but when I applied it, I found it to be very sheer and lightweight. love love love :D

High Beam is deffinitely my must-have product. I use it everyday, even when I'm not wearing other makeup. It gives my fair complexion an amazing, gorgeous glow, like Gwyneth Paltrow. I had tried Moon Beam previously, but it didn't really show up on my skin. If you're fair, then HIgh Beam is for you.

This is great with benetint. Use a blush brush to blend, once you put it on your cheek with the nailpolish applicator. I put one streak of benetint, one streak of high beam and then blend them with the brush. It's a great shimmery, healthy look overall. Nothing else lasts this long!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for years, and it is my absolute must-have. I use it on my cheekbones, but always have to reapply a bit of my cream blush afterwards because it tends to neutralize the color. Honestly, I do not leave my house without this on.

on 2/12/2005 3:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

MUST HAVE!! its the greatest highlighter. it creates that sex-kitten dewy look that i love. i use it everyday on the eyebrow bond, bridge of nose and tops of the cheek apples for a dewy look. it just looks flattering without looking greasy, but u do have to apply lightly! i bought one that lasted me a year, its expensive but a little goes a long way AND you get ALOT of product. love it love it love it. for those on the budget, i also tried neutrogena eye/cheek/lip shimmer in mesmerized, a very great alternative for the babe on the budget.

on 2/11/2005 8:49:00 AM

A highlighter is supposed to make you glow, not accentuate your large pores! The nail polish container is crap too. I normally like BeneFit product but this one lets me down.

on 2/6/2005 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This stuff really does what it says. It highlights and accentuates cheekbones and browbones. Even though it looks really pink in the bottle, it works on my tan GGG skintone. It doesn't look pink on. It comes in a small nailpolish like bottle and will probably last a long time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials