July 28, 2014 | 1034 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 12:38:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

Aww this is so pretty! Totally kicks Armani Fluid Sheer's butt! This leaves my FFF skin so glowly and looking so healthy.. minus any overly-visible shimmer particles. RRP $AU36 for a 13mL bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2004 1:23:00 AM More reviews by KHitch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is fab for creating the latest movie ingenue "glow." Unlike highlighter, which has "sparkles," this is just pearlescent, so just blend a little with your primer (I use Mercier's primer) and use under your foundation (or alone, if you go without foundation, like I do). I imagine it also works great as a highlighter, but what a waste! Gives Great Glow, that's my recommendation.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by stinie2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good product, I love to mix a little with my foundation at the top of my cheeks. I have immensely pale skin, so it works wonders for me. It didn't make me break out, which is always a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pixil

Works well to catch the light in all the right places, but does leave a greasier feel on the skin. The pearly pink hue is not for everyone though

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by dianee02

love this! really does give me a girly pink glow. perfect for my PPP w/ pink undertones complexion. just makes me look and feel feminine!! i'm in the minority here when i say i love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this. It looks great with my natural skintone which is pale and a bit pinky, but also looks good when I have a bit of a tan. Takes a bit of practice to apply well, I blend it with a makeup sponge using a small amount for a bit of a glow in the daytime and a bit more for impact at night. Lasts for ages too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MoooRasko83o

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Didn't really like this...wouldn't show up on my skin. Pretty color though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by jgirl528

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A pretty shimmery pink lotion highlighter. I dab a bit on my nose, in my eyebrow arch, and on my cheekbones. I don't use this during the day because I'm scared it'll be too much. I don't think I could finish the whole bottle! And I have soooo many other highlighters that I don't reach for this often enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by tenderheart003

I dont hate this. But Im not sure I like it. It can definately make me look greasy. Also, Im not sure it goes with my skin (light olive/yellow undertones). I just got my hair cut and I have side-swept bangs, so I pulled this out and together it makes me look like I have razor-sharp cheekbones. So yay for the combination. But before my haircut I was just Meh about this product. I think I might like moonbeam better. I tried Revlon skinlights, but I still like this better. Even though it is like 2 and half times more expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by amy320

NC 25/30 FFF- I received a sample from a great swapper and this stuff blended right in and didn't even show up- not even a shimmer. Thumbs down.