Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 10/17/2005 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the rave reviews here, I thought this would be the perfect alternative to the good but pricey Lancome bi-facil. Unfortunately it's not available in Singapore, so I was really excited to get it in a swap. First, the good points: It's a HUGE bottle, so you really get your money's worth. It definitely works alright - one swipe and my budge-proof Fasio mascara is gone! Now the reason why I give it only 3 lippies: It's GREASY. I was puzzled as to how this can be oil-free when after using it, my entire eye area feels like I spilled grease on it! Yuck! Lancome bi-facil never felt that slimey. 2nd thing, because of the greasy feel, it occasionally leaves a film in my eyes and blurs my vision. Granted it doesn't last very long but it doesn't feel great. And 3rd, the opening is WAY too big. if you ever spill this bottle, you'll probably lose half the contents before you can recover it. So the end result is, if you're on a tight budget, this probably will do but it's no replacement for my beloved bi-facil.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Great stuff. I refuse to pay alot for my eye makeup remover, so I've tried Maybelline, Rimmel, Almay, L'Oreal, etc. This is is my favorite. No greasy residue (I wear contacts so that's VERY important) I don't use WP mascara, so I can't rate it on that. Very good price- $5 for 5.5 oz at Wal-Mart.

on 9/19/2005 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Used to use the Chanel dual phase eye makeup remover which I still love to bits but... its expensive. This does almost as good a job - takes a few wipes to get the stubborn stuff off. This is my new staple now

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I normally use Almay Dual Phase to remove my eye makeup but I hated the oiliness. I was in search of a completely oil-free eye makeup remover and I tried the one from Maybelline and I hated it! It was as effective as using water to attempt to remove my eye makeup. I came across this product- although it says it's oil-free it looks like Almay Dual Phase (you have to shake up the bottle before using.) It does not remove as effectively as an oil based eye makeup remover but it is extremely effective in removing my heavy eyemakeup and waterproof eyeliner and mascara. HG if you are looking for an effective eye makeup remover that is oil free because it does the job well and it's cheap, less than $5!

on 9/3/2005 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best eye make up remover for my sensitive eye area. It does take couple swipes to remove all of the makeup, but it still works better than some products I've tried before.

on 8/27/2005 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This remover states it's oil free, but to me it is a bit oily... It removes all traces of my NWP mascara & doesn't irritate the outer corners of my eyes. I'm usually left with some mascara reside under my eyes when I wake up the next day, but not with this one =) I just wish it came with a pump on the bottle...

on 8/24/2005 11:04:00 PM

While this product is oil-free, it felt very greasy going on my skin. I don't wear that much eye makeup (usually just black mascara), but I found that this product didn't get everything off no matter how much I wiped. I moistened a cotton ball with it and wiped my eyes, but when I woke up in the morning, there would always be a little eye makeup left that had irritated my eyes. Not a horrible product, but once the bottle's done, I'll be looking for something better.

on 8/19/2005 2:47:00 PM

Gentle and effective on waterproof mascara, no stinging, slight oily residue that washes off easily with normal cleanser. Love it!

on 8/18/2005 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely, I will buy this again. I really, really love this eye makeup remover. this remover is so gentle to my eyes. It does not leave a oily residue that gives me cloudy vision. It just swipes away my makeup and leaves my eye area soft. I actually look forward to removing my mascara and eyeshadow. UPDATE: I realized that I does leave some residue mascara behind. It has been demoted because it doesn't work as well. I may go back to Sephora's makeup remover, or just plain, old baby oil.
Two thumbs up!

on 8/17/2005 1:34:00 AM

Well, I'm very sensitive to any eye product.
This one doesn't sting, is effective even on WP mascara, and isn't very expensive.
It leaves an oily film on my skin, but nothing terrible, it can be removed easily with lukewarm water or with a face gel cleanser.
This is the first interesting product I found after my Yves Rocher Bio calmille eye makeup rmeover has been discontinuated. Will repurchase.