Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 12/4/2005 4:47:00 PM

I have searched long and hard for a cheaper alternative to the Lancome bi-facil that I keep straying away from. The Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover is a great replacement. It removes really heavy eye makeup without irritating my eyes. It does leave behind a greasy feeling film, but that is ok if you are going to wash the rest of your face anyway. I highly recommend trying this if you need a good makeup remover but don't want to spend too much. Although its worth noting that this eye makeup remover works better than many of the high end brand I have tried (most recently Bobbi Brown)....

on 12/4/2005 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would buy this product again and I have, many times. It costs around $5.00 at any drugstore, but I have been able to score a limited edition at 2/$5.98 at a few different stores. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I do wear ColorStay eyeliner and that stuff stays on forever. But, with this eyemakeup remover, it comes right off. I also use it on my lips because I use ColorStay lipstick and that stuff will not come all the way off without it! Give it a shake because it's a dual phase makeup remover and needs to be blended. Is not completely oil free because I can feel residue on my eyes, but I always wash my face after that anyway. Don't have blurred vision and it doesn't irritate. Pond's also makes a good eye makeup remover that is very similar to this -- I tend to switch off between the two depending on price.

on 12/3/2005 7:42:00 PM

This is the best eye make-up remover I have ever used. Gentler and less irritating than Clinique Take off the Day or Lancome Bi-Fical at half the price! I have super sensitive eyes and this stuff feels as natural was water.

on 11/29/2005 2:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I think it's the best make-up remover I tried so far (and I tried a ton!) Very gentle, and works well.

on 11/28/2005 4:26:00 PM

Raining on the parade here - I tried this eye makeup remover based on reviews here, but I'm not totally satisfied. It does take off my waterproof mascara - eventually. I need to spend several minutes and soak my cotton pad 2-3 times before it's all gone. Maybe I just use heavy duty mascara or something (L'Oreal Voluminous). The main gripe I have so far with this product though, is that it isn't very gentle on my eye area... after two nights of using it, my eyes felt dry and sore, especially at the corners - big thumbs down. Also, everyone keeps saying it's cheap, but I got it for $10.99 CDN which doesn't seem that cheap to me, especially for something I need to use every night that won't last very long. So, I'm still looking for "the one". *EDIT* I gave the remainder of this to my mom, and she just informed me last night that she doesn't like it either.

on 11/26/2005 10:55:00 PM

I've always used Clinique or Mary kay makeup removers.....I bought this weeks ago when running low on $. I'm glad I did. This stuff works just as good as the expensive ones. Took off most of my makeup and didn't make my skin feel sooooo greasy like some others do. Totally buy again!

on 11/26/2005 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm so grateful for finding this product. It's so gentle, never irritates my eyes yet removes all the waterproof eye makeup. And truly non-greasy at all! I switched from Clinique Take the Day Off/ Rinse Off, and this is definitely better, and cheaper!

on 11/23/2005 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this product!! It took off the most stubborn of waterproof mascaras (Maybelline XXL - white primer + black topcoat) gently and in one wipe! Yes, I've used other equally effective removers before, but this is the only one that doesn't leave an oily film. Definitely would buy this again!!!!

on 11/19/2005 9:39:00 PM

This remover is fantastic! I will never purchase Lancome's Bi-Facil again...as I find this very similar and *much* less expensive. This is a completley gentle dual-phase eye makeup remover (just like lancome's). It is fragrance free and non-irritating. It removes all of my waterproof mascara and liner with ease. HG!!! Highly recommend!

on 11/16/2005 7:11:00 PM

This works great for removing waterproof mascara. The bottle does have a large opening but if you use cotton pads instead of cotton balls it will be just fine. Because cotton balls tend to soak up excess amount of the remover, and that can get into your eyes if you are not careful. With cotton pads you can get just the right amount.

Place cotton pads on your closed eyes for at least 30 seconds for optimal results. This will help you remove your mascara effortlessly without tugging or pulling. To wash off the rest of the makeup on my face I would follow with a gentle cleanser. Eventhough it is an oil-free remover it does leave behind this film. Since I wash my face after using it, it doesn't bother me.

Here is the best part. After using this remover I've notice that my eye lashes have grown longer and thicker, both upper and lower lashes. I swear. It's true. It was hard not to notice the lashes getting longer, especially since I barely had any on my lower lashes to start with. Anyone else notice this besides me?