BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2057 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 7/11/2013 3:05:00 PM

This mascara is way to clumpy especially for the high price tag. The only pros are it doesn't smudge or flake and its extremely black.

on 7/11/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i have a love-hate relationship with this product. i bought this because of the people raving about it on youtube. i don't have a problem with the packaging. it's expensive, $23 at sephora. i still prefer my covergirl lash blast, but this one's not SO bad. i really like the brush, it has a spiky thing at the top which is good for the inner lashes and the bottom lashes. i saw good volume & length. it does hold a curl really well, which the covergirl lash blast does not do so i was impressed by that. this is so dramatic, so i would repurchase just to wear SOMETIMES (the small size, preferably). i would only wear it if i wanted my lashes to be very long and look fake. this did smudge on me, which confused me because only one other mascara has smudged on me, the colossal cat eyes from maybelline. i don't have oily skin or oily eyelids, so it confused me. it's also very hard to remove, even with my favorite eye makeup remover (either almay or estee lauder). i don't see all the rave and amazement. i might repurchase, i don't know. only the small size for the times when i want dramatic length and volume.

on 7/10/2013 11:26:00 PM

Bought this mascara after hearing so much about it. I was hesistant to leave my Diorshow but let me say this it was SO WORTH IT!! My lashes look long and seperate perfectly with one coat. Wore in 90 degree humid NY heat and did not smudge. Will be using this mascara from now on.

on 7/10/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received this from Sephora in the Birthday gift & I have to say- I don't think I've ever been more surprised by a mascara. I usually wear waterproof so I wasn't sure what to expect but this actually is one of the best mascaras I've tried. This gives insane volume & 1 coat almost looks as if I am wearing false eyelashes. This doesn't smudge or flake at all either which surprised me, I wore this in 90 degree humid weather & this LASTED the entire day without a single smudge.

on 7/10/2013 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It takes a lot for me to be impressed by a mascara but this really did it! It didn't clump my eyelashes and the brush provided an even application. They lengthened by eye lashes and do make them look lush! Will be buying this product again.

I originally got this product as a sample from Sephora. I waited a while to use it because I'm usually not a big fan of plastic applicators since most don't give you very much volume but when i tried "They're Real" i feel in love with it! This mascara makes your lashes VERY long but still natural looking. It doesn't take long to build up the length of your eye lashes which for me is the thing i loved most about this product. Some of the things i didn't like were that it doesn't curl your lashes naturally like most mascaras so they kinda stick out forward and it doesn't have very much volume. Its a bit pricey but i highly recommend "They're Real" from BeneFit
~ SarahDelevingne :*

on 7/9/2013 6:21:00 PM

Not impressed with anything about this mascara. Decided to try because the sales ladies at Sephora told me it was great. I was hesitant because in my experience, Benefit is not a high quality cosmetic line. They spend their money on packaging and gimmicks, Didn't curl or add much volume. Not glossy and difficult to remove. Flaked off during the day too. My favorites are still Dior Show and Hypnose.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really, really, really like mascara. My eyelashes aren't that long but they're not THAT short, also, I need to clump them most of the time to get those really nice looks people have.

I was really excited when I bought this (on my first trip to sephora, we don't have it in my country, so I either had to buy it abroad or online). Everyone, well most people, love this mascara so I just had to buy it.

Most of the mascaras I've used (all are one brand, all are nice) look good on me, they keep my lashes on point. But sometimes they clump a little, that's only my main concern.

Benefit They're Real mascara didn't stay on point, after I clump my eyelashes, and apply my usual mascara, they stay on "point" all day. Benefit's didn't do that, my lashes went weak and back to their normal "look".

Good thing is, my lashes separated nicely due to the brush. That's it for me, really.

They also wash away easily. I've used other mascara brands, that are also NOT waterproof, but they weren't easy to wash away.

I'm really sad this didn't work well on me. Oh well.

I bought this from sephora, and I really like how it doesn't clump in my eyelashes and doesn't smudge like other mascaras. It looks natural, but it also feel heavy. I don't know if it is waterproof, but for me it is, I had cried with this mascara and it doesn't smudge! And it last all day! This mascara really give length to my eyelashes, no too much volume, but I'm very happy with Benefit for this awesome mascara! :D

on 7/7/2013 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got a small sample tube of this at the sephora counter, and I fell in love with it! I used to the use the Maybelline Falsies mascara, and while I think the two are pretty comparable, this Benefit one is way easier to work with and has a better overall formula. The mascara itself has a pretty wet consistency that takes a minute to dry so you can do multiple coats without clumping. When it dries, it leaves your lashes feeling soft and natural, not crunchy at all like some mascaras. It has an amazing little brush that picks up just the right amount of product so you don't have to wipe any off. The tip of the brush is perfectly designed to get all the itty bitty corner lashes and even the bottom lashes. One thing that I don't like about this product is that it causes my lashes to lose their curl a little by the end of the day. While I can't say that this mascara makes it look exactly like you're wearing false lashes, it's definitely the closest you're going to get without actually wearing false lashes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials