December 22, 2014 | 1246 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I swear, two days ago, someone said: that mascara does wonders for your lashes! Yes, this pricey mascara looks great on, but there are 2 disadvantages: 1) the composition is quite watery (holy moley: left it near warm, indirect sunlight, and boy did it get runny!!!) 2) GUANO! Yeah, this stuff is sticky & soooo hard to get off. Is it waterproof? Girl, this stuff is practically soap-proof. ::scrub scrub:: yeah, great lasting power with no flaking. It really is a perfect mascara. Quite different/better than Bad Gal black. Buy it! Just try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't want to like this mascara because $23 for something I'll use in a few months is so expensive, especially when there are some good DS mascaras out there. I got a sample of this w/ the Fast Train to Fabulous kit I got for xmas, and oh my gosh I LOVE THIS. My lashes look amazing, and I got so many compliments wearing this. They look so full, long, separated, etc. When my sample runs out it will be hard for me to not want to buy the full size

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by McMillanB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this product. Makes your lashes look long and full but natural as well. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nah....this is totally overrated IMO. I had superhigh expectations for this, as I am a masaraholic, and have tried most of them. I was sceptical to the wand, but the wand is actually ok. It separates great, and the tiny bristles at the end is good to have.
BUT the masacara is too wet - it`s a messy kind of masacara, and if you spill somewhere (like I always do), it`s not easy to get off.
Also the lashes clinged togehter after 2 coats, which I hate! I love the long, feathery, vomuized lashes...this gave me lenght, that`s about it. Not happy with it and will be giving it away (and swapping another....bought a duo, smart me...).
I actually think the $5 mascara Jordana Best Lash masacara works wonders compared to this.... The hunt continues....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by hadadelacerveza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara made my lashes look good. I didn't have any problems with the texture, and the brush was nice. That said, it wasn't any improvement over my regular mascara (Maybelline Colossal), so it was a fail for me, considering it's more that tree times the price. It also is not water proof, and did run slightly for me. It also seemed to burn my eyes a bit, but I'm not considering that in my ratings because I have very sensitive eyes and that probably won't affect most of you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample size of this product. Typically, I stick to the drugstore brands, but I am always eager to try samples of more pricier brands. I have to say that after using this for a few days, I love it! This is the only mascara that keeps my lashes looking natural - only better! I have not experienced clumps, smearing, or any other typical complaints of mascara. And it lasts all work day. Best part is that two swipes on my upper lashes, one on my bottom lashes and I'm done! I've only been using it a few days, so I can't speak for long-term usage, but so far I am loving it. I may just have to buy the full size product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why so much hate for this product? I'm really picky with my mascara and have been looking forever for a really nice mascara, and this is one of the super good ones. I've tried Dior, MAC, Armani, the famous Maybelline pink and green mascara, Clinique, Lancome, etc., and keep coming back to this. I was so skeptical because of so many bad reviews on here, but I got a free sample and I LOVED it.
It really lengthens and easily separates my lashes, making them look full and long. I definitely get compliments on it and it makes my eyes pop way more than the average mascara. Right now I have Lancome's Hypnose Star and MAC's Opulash mascara in my drawer, and this blows those out of the water.
I think this is an amazing product for a pretty decent price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Luspiller

I'm already on my second tube of it and have a third smaller sized one waiting to be used, I love it so much. It works for me when I had just opened it until it was almost dried up (the wand is pretty handy). I have a couple other mascaras that I've been using, but somehow my lashes never look right when I don't use They're Real. I love pairing it with L'oreal's Extra Volume Collagene mascara, it makes my lashes look long and full. But still, They're Real can def be used by itself, even though it doesn't give amazing volume, but makes my lashes look really long. The tip of the wand is amazing, it reaches all the tiniest lashes and completes the look. The price though, is something to consider. You can get amazing mascaras in the drugstore for a fraction of the price and still get amazing results. But if you have the couple extra bucks to spend on mascara, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by nwww

It definitely made my lashes look longer and fuller,I'll definitely buy it again...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by NYCShopaholic

This is great stuff. It's easy to apply & easy to take off & my lashes are healthy -- unlike many other mascaras that left them broken & horrible because the product simply wouldn't come off. I also like how it lengthens & thickens $ curls without leaving filaments that can irritate the eye. I don't use mascara on my lower lashes and I think this product would be too much ummph on under eye lashes but for the upper eye it's terrific. I think I stumbled on it at sephora about 2 years ago & I've used it every single day since.