BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very lengthening mascara, a great product if you want that doll-eye look. The formula is not thick or heavy at all, which is nice for those with sensitive eyes like me. I've been using my birthday sample from Sephora and I like the product enough, but can't see myself spending $23 on a mascara when a drug store product can achieve the same look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am conflicted about this mascara. I want to love it and part of me really does but there are two major drawbacks for me: firstly, I can only wear this for a couple of hours before it starts to seriously irritate my eyes and secondly, it just doesn't come off! No matter how much I wipe and wipe and wash, I still end up with major panda eyes the following morning. I've since seen on here that using an oil-based cleanser can fix this so will try that. I do like the look of my lashes once the mascara is on but I can only really wear this in the evening when I know I can take the stuff off before my eyes get itchy and sore. Also, I do find this dries in clumps and as a contact lens wearer, this can turn into a nightmare for me. So, I'm not sure about this, I'll continue to use it maybe for very special events where I am wearing false lashes but probably not much of the time outside that.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is the best I have used. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. The brush has bristles at the end of the wand and is designed to curl and separate lashes. It's fibre-less so it doesn't crumble off. One of the negatives for me is that it dries quite stiff, making my lashes look unnatural, however the mascara does everything it claims to do.

I really like this mascara- the brush and the formula are great - except that all benefit mascaras have something in them that irritate my sensitive eyes. ): This one doesn't bother me as bad as BadGal Lash, but it's still a little irritating.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this mascara! Although I already have long lashes, I use one coat of this mascara just to enhance the look of my eyes. But what I really love about this mascara isn't the formula, but the brush itself! The formula could get clumpy that's why when applying this, really wiggle the brush throughout your lashes. The brush can get even the tiny hairs on my lower lashes and make them look like they exist! I got a sample of this from sephora 3 months ago and been using it ever since! It's worth a try, even for those who are already blessed with thick, long lashes!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recently received a sample of this mascara from Sephora a few weeks ago. I don't love this mascara but it definitely is a solid mascara. Just to give a bit of context. I have fairly long with a decent amount of curl but they are thin lashes. What I did like about this mascara is that is it defined, separated, and lengthened my lashed but didn't really add too much thickness. As with an mascara, the end result will depend on the condition of your lashes. My verdict: good mascara for definition and length, but it's nothing that I cannot live without.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my go-to evening mascara. It plays up my lashes really well, but stays looking natural (no clumps!). I reserve it only for only nights I want to look especially good because 1) tube mascara (like Blinc and the Clinique one) are far more easily removed and 2) running some of its ingredients by EWG's database wasn't particularly reassuring (not that Blinc or Clinique's are - essentially, I'm swaying towards the cleaner mascara brands for daytime use these days)

Me encanta!! solo tiene un defecto, y esque es francamente engorrosa para desmaquillar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this product for a night out, I have naturally long eyelashes so a couple coats of this make it look like I have fake eyelashes on saving me the bother of having to stick a set on.
Only downside is that if you put it on too thickly without it drying between layers then it gets very clumpy, however I think this is more down to the application method than the actual mascara! will definitely buy again!
If you want a mascara similar to this but don't want to pay the price then the Soap and Glory Killer Lashes is a very good dupe!

Got decent eyelashes and find this mascara goes on almost greasy like and weighs my lashes down taking the curl right out of them!! If you like that infamous Maybelline Greatlash mascara in the pink bottle that is the old school fav which i do not Understand at all then this is a upgraded formula of that just slightly heavier. Love Benefit, however do not feel this thickens or lengthens my lashes!!

Popular Mascaras