December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jenuber

Thanks MUAers for leading me to this wonder oil. It is great, truly all purpose. I bought a different brand that has a flip top design which is pretty easy to use. The best thing is, I have had these dry rashy spots on my cheeks near my mouth for months that have sent me on this whole skincare product journey trying everything to get rid of them. And basically, after two nights of dabbing a little jojoba oil on those spots they were gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2003 2:27:00 AM More reviews by pinaro

that's a great product for my hair. i have chemically treated hair and this oil gave my hair moisture and shine. i am not planning to use it for my face though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ilajna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe this product! I am using Desert Essence (though I will still go look for the organic one) and the results are amazing! Everything that the ladies have said is absolutely true! This is a godsend for my dry-acne-prone skin. I've used it to take off eye makeup, as moisturizer both day and night and as a leave in for my scalp. I think it's even helped with hair loss. As always - thanks MUAers!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This does great things for my nails but I can't use it on my face.Broke me out horribly

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by swizzles99

I was really hoping that this would be my HG. Unfortunately it totally broke me out (and my skin hardly ever breakouts). Maybe I should wait out the storm and see if it's one of those products that breaks you out for the first week or so. I'll give it another chance over winter break.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 2:24:00 AM More reviews by saloftin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely acne-prone skin and I have tried everything to get rid of the problem. Benzoil peroxide and other creams intended to get rid of acne only aggravated mine because they are so harsh on my sensitive skin. I was skeptical about using jojoba oil because hello, it's oil, but now I am a true believer that oil isn't necessarily a bad thing. During the first week I used this, it actually made me breakout, but my Mom suggested I wait out the "storm" and now I'm happy I did. I guess my skin just had to get used to it, and now that it has, I've never been happier. I mix it with pure vitamin E oil to minimize my old acne scars and the combination has done an excellent job of keeping my skin hydrated yet break-out free. I only use it at night after I have washed my face and applied tea tree oil. At first if feels greasy but overnight it sinks into my pores and when I wake up my face feels really smooth. My advice to anyone with acne-prone skin it to try it out, and wait a week or so for it to stop causing breakouts. After about a month of using this my old acne scars have almost disappeared and except for "that time of the month," I am breakout free.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by petzgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had really oily skin before I used this, it was because I used too many products on my face. It says it doesn't clog pores, so, I rubbed this stuff on my face at night, and after a few days of using it, my face got a whole lot less oily during the day, usually I would end up a with shiney, greasy face at the end of the day, not anymore! Buy this stuff! Its cheap and works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2003 2:41:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

This stuff is great for my hair!
I use it on dry hair and it moisturizes very well!
It's even better when mixed with shea butter. My hair feels so moisturized!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by chopstix888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cheap and effective. lasts forever and does what everyone else here says.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by siliasequeira

i use this stuff instead of a cleanser- it takes everything off. morning and night i rub it in then sponge it off with warm water and these little facial sponges my facial lady gives me. if my skin is in great shape i don't need to apply anything else- the residual oil keeps my smooth and soft!