October 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by farrahdawn

This is quickly becoming my favorite facial moisturizer. Not only is it cheap, but it is gentle and does exactly what it's supposed to -- moisturize my dry skin. The best part is that since it is so inexpensive, I don't have to save it for my face. I can use it on dry spots (elbows, knees, feet, etc...) that need it. It is very non-irritating, and I haven't had any break outs as a result of using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2003 11:54:00 AM More reviews by megzmegz

I thought this stuff from was going to be great since the bottle says it's non-comedogenic, but it broke me out on my chin. :( I'll use this on my body, which it seems good for. I'll stick to my Purpose Intensive Dailly Moisturizer and L'Occitane SPF 15 Shea Butter Day cream which don't break me out and moisturize well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by foreverafter

this product made my face extremely red/itchy and broke me out. I had to return it to the store. I didn't care for the texture or anything else about it, either. I had high hopes for this and it's too bad it didn't live up to the hype. I haven't liked other products by this brand, either. I would just warn girls with sensitive skin and acne to maybe try a test patch of this product first. overall, a bad experience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The bottle goes along way, I've had it over a year now. You don't need much and it soaks right in. I only use it on my dry patches of skin because otherwise it gives me breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by PorcelainPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great moisturizer for dry skin! I have the hardest time finding a moisturizer for my dry, sensitive skin. This works very well for your body as well as your face. It absorbs quickly and it's best to put it on right after a shower or bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very bare bones, un-fancy, and inexpensive skin treatment that works like a bloody charm! I had really done a number on my skin with BHA's and AHA's. I didn't realize I was using them too frequently for my skin type. Finally, I went to my Dr. who informed me that all the redness and bumps I perceived as acne was really HEAVILY irritated skin. She recommended this cream (as well as the whole Cetaphil line)for me. This is great stuff. Sure, the tube is very boring and unattractive, it's cheap and certainly not luxurious, but there is a reason this is so highly recommended by Dr.'s and Dermatologists. Let's be honest, have you ever heard a Dr. recommend LaMer or Remede, or even Paula's Choice? You haven't (although it is worth mentioning that I showed my Dr. Paula's 8% AHA and she said it was a good, solid product and I shouldn't have any problems using it every other day instead of 2x's per day I was using it). I don't believe one can spend a gagillion years in school and not come out of it knowing something, so from now on I'll be using what my Dr. recommends. I'm tired of being sold a bill of goods by greedy cosmetics companies! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before I found Paula Begoun's skin care, this was my standby night cream for when my face was dry. My dermatologist recommended it when I was taking Accutane, and it handled that dryness, so you know this is a serious moisturizer. It's fragrance-free and didn't cause me any sensitivity or breakouts. It is very heavy, though. I think Paula's Hydrating Treatment Cream moisturizes as well as the Cetaphil, is also fragrance-free, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing, and it has a lot lighter texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great classis simple WONDERFUL cream in a tube. No scent. A definite staple of mine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is what my fiancee likes for dry skin. We take it camping and fishing when the weather gets rough. There's no scent and it is effective on wet skin after a shower or bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a very heavy moisturizing cream. I use it around my nose in the winter because that area tends to get extra dry. This gets rid of any dry flakes and doesn't make my face oily. I would be lost without this one!