SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 2/6/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

MY HOLYGRAIL!! love it and cannot live without. i have tried many skincare brands but SK-II facial treatment essence is the best, it can be applied with or without combining with another product, simple applying method and worth for every pennies <3

on 1/31/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pro's - skin is definitely clearer and brighter, didn't break me out
Con's - smells bad, does not control oil or pores, skin looks worse than before if i stop it, expensive
But would buy it again cos i love the clarity it brings to my skin

on 1/31/2013 7:38:00 AM

I'm almost out of my first bottle and will definitely repurchase it.

Here's my story: the first week using it my skin broke out, so I almost put this product on a swap, but for some reason i decided to keep it. A year later I started using it consistently and I didnt break out this time. It makes my dull face look very very glowy and healthy! I cant believe it. When I stopped using it my face became dull and tired again.... I dont think I can leave without it now.

It's very very very pricey, but it's worth the $$$ for me.

on 1/29/2013 2:53:00 PM

This product is bloody expensive, BUT it worths every single penny. I bought mine nearly a year ago (330ml from Kuala Lumpur), and there is still some left. It does what it promises to do. I paid 150 for the 330 ml bottle, but as it lasts for a year (even though I was told it's a 3 months portion), it comes quite cheap, if we see the cost per usage.

on 1/19/2013 12:27:00 PM

I wanted to try this brand out so badly, and I finally did! The bottle is glass, and its clear, so you can see how much product there is in it. It feels heavy and looks pretty on the counter. I hope I don't drop it! Anyway, I am using the FTE in the morning as my daily routine. I use a few drops on the right side of my face, and the same for the other. I have sensitive acne prone combination skin, with a bit of very fine lines around my eyes. I feel the upper part around my eyes is dry, but the rest of my face gets oily. So far I haven't broken out from this (thank goodness) and I like how it feels on the skin. Just light and cool. I feel like my face is clearer, but I think that could be from other factors as well. (Eating clean, lots of water, exercise) so I can't say that the change is just from this product. I am also using the facial cream, so I will make my final judgement when I finish the products. So far, its been about 1.5 months, and have had no reactions at all, and my skin seems to take it well. I like it so far, but I wish the price wasn't so costly. I gave it a middle rank due to the cost, but I do like how non reactive it is to my skin.

on 1/1/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Works on sensitive/acne prone skin. Evens out dehydrated and oily areas. Reduce redness.

on 12/31/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this upon all the rave about it everywhere.
It was freaking expensive! but i wanted to try it anyway because one my friend said that her cousin used the line and her skin was amazing.
So here it goes, well i finished the whole bottle. anddddd
it did nothing for me!
i was so hoping it did some magical thing for skin but i am dissapointed that it didnt.
i didnt mind the smell it was quite nice actually, but it didnt fade my scars, control my oil or anything.
and the fact that the price is really expensive, i am not going to buy this again.
It might work work for other people i think especially if u continuously use this for a long time. but i surely wont invest so much for something that did absolutely nothing for me.
still in search for my HG product. oh well.

on 12/20/2012 10:26:00 AM

I'd using this essence for 1 bottle only. I use it twice a day.
At the early usage, my skin feel smoother and hydrated. As my skin immune to this essence, my skin condition back to the condition before I use this essence. I had to add hydrating serum in my skin care to cover up dried part of my face. So I just finished up this essence and definitely not buying again.

I've been using the maybe slightly overrated SKII facial treatment essence for about a year and a half now. My skin condition has been consistently good (and maybe a little sensitive) even before I started using it but I've heard myths from my friends that it is meant for "matured" skin and for someone my age it would be too strong for my skin and if I were to stop using it, I'd get an outbreak. To prove a point, I stopped using it for about two months, nothing new was added into my day or night routines and there is no outbreak. I can't tell if it has helped with my complexion but I believe that no product can show a significant amount of result overnight. I'll continue using it as a sinful bonus to my routines.

on 12/10/2012 5:47:00 PM

I have been using this for about 3 months day and night but I have not seen any noticeable results nor any improvements. I bought this because I have sensitive, dry , and acne-prone skin so wanted to improve on my acne scarring and overall but I feel like this doesn't help one bit. I gave it a two star because at least it doesn't make my skin dry or irritate them.

Popular Treatments (Face)