August 20, 2014 | 1425 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I've ever used. It volumizes, lengthens, separates, does not smudge or clump, and lasts throughout the day. It makes my lashes look fantastic. I also love the thick brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by mandymann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two of these orange ones from L'Oreal and also Green one( I guess it is clump free) and also purple one. I didn't particularly like green one, it has strange texture, not volumizing enough, but orange and purple, yes! I used to use several things for my eyelashes before I started Fysiko serum. eyelash curler( every morning), eyelash primer( the white stuff), mascara regular - 3 coats, mascara waterproof, to seal results - 2 coats. Eyelash comb ( by Japanesque, amazing comb, the best) to comb eyelashes after all this product. Now I can do two coats of regular mascara, because have length and volume and CURL! So, orange L'Oreal and Purple are the best! Black one is 24 hours mascara is really 48 hours - too strong

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by gwenewg

My number one mascara, it gives me both length and volume, waterproof and smudge-proof. But at the same time, it is not difficult to remove.

Http://www.gwendolynme.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by leleredbull

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. It doesn't clump or end up on your face like some mascaras. Although I don't recommend the waterproof version because it is very hard to remove and there's really no need for it anyways, because this stays on all day and doesn't smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sammieemeeow

This mascara is by the my most favorite. I have long eyelashes but this mascara makes them more fuller and brings out the length in my lashes. I dont really care for any other Cover Girl makeups.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Danie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good mascara but CG Super Thick Lash is my fav. Lash blast doesn't give as good volume and its more expensive. But I do like the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Brookeelise

This has been a favorite of mine since I was 12. It has given me better results than any high end mascaras. I am always asked if I wear false lashes and people are shocked to find out that I'm just wearing a drugstore mascara. I highly reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

MY FAVORITE MASCARA. Separates my lashes very well, gives me volume and length, and holds curl like a boss. Well the waterproof formula dies anyways. I will repurchase this forever. I'm asian and it makes my lashes look decent, which is quite a feat since I have maybe 20 eyelashes on each eye that are like 1 cm long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Covergirl lash blast orange tube or the 24 hour is amazing ! & the price is perfect too, very good quality , i have no trouble with it clumping or any fall out, i am in love with the plastic bristles i think that has made a world of difference with all the mascaras that has been made using this type of applicator, i just bought benefit They're real to check out something new it is also great but have had trouble with it clumping where i find covergirl better & better price !