August 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ladymeghann

The best black eyeliner! It's perfect. It stays put on the waterline, you can smudge with the pointy mac brush #219, and it's intense. I will definitely buy another one soon. If you are looking for something that doesn't smudge, try MAC's graphblack technakohl and make sure you always have the top on otherwise, it will dry out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is exactly what I was hoping for, the blackest shade of black I've ever used, I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by korina25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rich black colour,this is the blackest eyeliner i have ever used and i've used many.even deeper than smolder.great staying power on the waterline,it applies rich as a cream and can be smudged like a dream for sexy smokey eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by csteward86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so I was skeptical about this. After all eyeliner is eyeliner in my book. I was using some Rimmel brand. I checked my local MAC store and they had it. OMG this is some good stuff. That crisp deep dark coal looking black is how it came out. Makes my eyes pop and went on like a dream. Even my Engrave doesn't do this. The only gripe is it smudges easily and I have pretty oily eye lids. Still for a smokey eye Feline is the cat's meow...too bad it's limited edition..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I caved in and bought this on a whim. I'm on the search for a black pencil that won't smudge when I tightline. This isn't it. Instant raccoon eyes. I have other uses for this though so it isn't a complete bust. Back on the hunt I go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

well, it is okay. it smudges a TON and honestly i don't find it any different than smolder color-wise. i think maybe it smudges a bit less. it's nice to use for a smokey eye, though, as it smudges very nicely and makes for a nice base, so i use it when i am going out and don't really care about looking super put together. i find it smudges less if i i use a angled brush to apply it rather than drawing it straight on, and then blending it out a bit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably the blackest liner I have ever used. With that said, its also the smudgiest, mobile liner Ive come across. Ultra soft but zero staying power unless you doctor it up with a shadow or some kind of base. This even has Smolder beat with the smearing. A shame its so hard to wear.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

I passed on buying this pencil every time it was released- until a few days ago. Re-released with another, new, '09 MAC Collection (can't keep up with the names of all these collections anymore)... I finally caved. (Afterall, I had "birthday money," and none of the recent MAC Collections have appealed to me.) I love the dark, carbon black line that this pencil produces... but this is a pencil that should come with a warning!

WARNING: Do NOT use on the waterline, unless you are going for the raccoon look. WARNING: Do NOT use to line lower lashes, unless you want your eyeliner all smudgey and smeared under your eyes for the rest of the day. WARNING: Do NOT use on upper lids without using primer underneath and powder on top.

{Giggle} With all that, someone might wonder what is the use of this pencil? Well, it is *OK* to line the upper lid along the lashline with... just DON'T use it to tightline up there! I used it like this: Apply an eyelid primer, than powder eyeshadow, then Feline, then smudged into lashes with smudge brush, then topped with Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner in black. That was my only success with Feline where it didn't melt, migrate, smudge, smear, or give me boxer eyes. Beautiful rich black pencil, but too much trouble & not enough versatility to justify ever purchasing another. If you are looking for a soft-touch, deep-black pencil that smudges like a dream- but then also smears all over your eye area as the day goes on- then this pencil is definitely for YOU! But if you are a person who likes your eye makeup to be tidy, neat and clean... by all means... save your money and avoid this one like the plague!!!!

PS (For a better buy, try Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero. Sure it costs more, but it is just as black, has an even softer pencil tip,
and it lasts all day on my waterline with NO smudging or raccoon eyes.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While it does smudge, on me it was not smudgey. it smudged like any other liner in the world. smudged after 4 hours...i excuse that. maybe i have low standars, idk, but to me this is normal.
now...this amazing liner is soft as butter, black as the blackest thing you can think of (why cant i think of something really black right now?), and super easy to apply. for those who hate passing the pencil over the waterline 3-4 times to get a decent amount of color...this is for you. one swipe of feline=3284928 swipes of...well, a blah black e/l.
my new bff. feline and I till black liner becomes antiquated (aka: never)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the blackest pencil eyeliner I've ever tried on my waterline. It glides on like a dream. I find that it does tend to smudge a little bit when I line my eyes with it so I make sure to use some sort of eye primer to help it from moving or by setting it with some black shadow. That being said, even though you may have to put a little bit more work into preventing any smudging, I feel that the intensity of the black is worth it. As it is a LE, I picked up a couple of backups but I hear that MAC often repromotes feline about once or twice a year.