July 30, 2014 | 2111 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Xintothebreezex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried nearly every summer foundation or tinted moisturizer for my extremely oily skin... With no success. This is no different.

Went on nice, gel texture, smooth application. It basically was sucked up by my skin, and looked great.

But it's 70+% water... And, if we all remember, water and oil don't mix. Maybe that's why I looked like I rubbed crisco all over my face after two hours. Horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great! Its ingredients are really good (non comedogenic), it is light to medium coverage and it gives the skin a nice glow. The only contra that i have is that it is a little darker than my skin (i have it in ivory).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by emma1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after wanting a lighter foundation & even though I have bad spot scarring on my chin and just between my eyebrows, my skin is clear. a little dab of concealer on those areas, and then a wash of face and body and OH MY GOD. 100% you cannot tell I'm wearing foundation but it literally makes any pores go away and my complexion is smooth and glowing. I have #32 (I'm an nc25 in mac) and its perfect for me! I use a real techniques buffing brush or my fingers and its just perfect. really gorgeous foundation!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely loving MUFE Foundations. First I tried the Mat Velvet which absolutely blew me away & then I tried this & I don't think I will EVER purchase any other foundations again. First of all let me just say that the acne scarring on my face is severe. The scars are deep deep red and my cheeks are literally covered in them. Now, don't get me wrong I did have to build up coverage with this a little, but I have to do that which majority of foundations anyway. When I put a layer of this one I was like.. hmm.. I don't think this will work for me I need a lot more coverage, but I added some more in the area's I needed more coverage and my jaw dropped. This doesn't even feel like you're putting makeup on your face. It's extremely light weight and the way it covered I expected my face to feel heavy(especially for the amount I used). Now seeing as how I need more coverage I did have to use about 5 to 6 pumps which is a lot & the foundation is kind of pricey so I don't know how long it would last me but I completely feel it's worth it. The best thing about this foundation is that it works either way. If you're someone who just wants to even out your skin tone and needs light coverage, this would be absolutely perfect for you & at the same time if you're someone like me who needs heavy coverage it's still perfect because its easily build able and NEVER feels heavy. It honestly just blends right in and looks like your own skin no matter how much you apply. I do dislike the bit of a scent that this has but I can deal with it. You only smell it as you're applying and it's not a heavy scent that lasts all day, so it's fine. I completely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup. It's my new love. (P.S. don't forget to shake it because I didn't at first and it was a bit watery)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

IA with all positive reviews. The BEST liquid fndn. Doubt nothing will ever beat this. Almost finished my 1st, which has not happened with any other foundation. I`ve noticed I look better and brighter in cooler or totally neutral shades. F.e Nars SG Mont Blanc is much better than Deauville; wearable though. So I`m getting #2 again. HG of HGs !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by kimmington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great, great foundation!! It has not once caused any problems for my usually sensitive skin, and does not clog pores. It goes on oh so smoothly, and leaves just the right amount of coverage for my skin, covering it well but still looking natural. It is not a very heavy foundation so you barely feel it and it blends in very nicely, but this could also be a negative for someone who needs heavier coverage on their skin, although with some layering it might not be a problem. It is a little pricey, but a little of this foundation goes a long way, and I don't see myself running out of this foundation for awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by talena6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not work for me because I actually need coverage. I see this working beautifully on girls who already have nice skin and very little to cover, but if you need ANY coverage I do not recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Farsi

I have an oily to dry combination, really depends on the weather. I'm NC25 (winter) and summer NC35-37.
My skin is fair and pretty clear although I have small pores on my nose.
This foundation is almost perfect. I absolutely love it. I bought the first bottle in #32 which I accidentally smashed on the bathroom floor. This never happened when I'd dropped my MAC foundation bottIes. I bought a new one in #20 and will buy third one for summer in #34.

This foundation feels like a moisturizer that evens out your skin. If you can find or mix and match your shade, this will feel like your skin only better.

I've had so many compliments about my skin and nobody noticed I have foundation on.

Best and most economix way of application is stippling brush of your choice. I use mac 187 for lighter coverage and sigma F82 for better coverage. The more you work your way with it the more it will melt on my skin. Eather way there is no telling if I'm wearing anything on my skin.
I still had 50% of the product left when it got smashed yesterday (3.28) and I bought it at xmas eve so would had lasted about 6 months.
Pros
- contains 70% water
- gel based
- oil free
- feels refreshing and cool
- contains mango seed oil
- seemless yet buildable coverage
- high pigmentation
- great colour range
- smells great

Cons
- no SPF (very important during summertime)
- expensive for its size, 48 euros a bottle
- fades out in few hours (though I've never used a primer with this. It might help)
- fragile bottle, which is a huge con for product this expensive

Be careful with the bottle if you smash it, the fragmented glass will get all over the place and your foundation, so you wont be able to save any of it.

MUFE will you please use a thicker glass?

Overall this is a great product that I will always have in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG FOUNDATION!!! FINALLY!! I'm so happy this foundation is incredible. I look forward to putting this on my face every day. It feels refreshing and I love the smell. Now, I consider this a sheer-medium coverage. My skin is clear, but when I have any cystic acne I have to use concealer (Smashbox Camera Ready). You have to a sheer-medium coverage concealer because a full coverage concealer will not blend into F&B IMO. I stipple this on with Sephora Foundation Brush Pro #55 and it gives me a beautiful dewy glow. It looks like my skin!! Only perfect!!! I use 120. If you don't need full coverage foundation (like Estee Lauder Double Wear)TRY THIS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Tours

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm very happy that found MUFE Face&Body foundation, this is the best foundation I've ever had! My skin type is combi but on cheeks very dry and sensitive and most foundations I've used made me feel uncomfortable and irritated my skin. This foundation has very light texture and good cover. I definitely buy it again.