December 19, 2014 | 885 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - the microdelivery exfoliating wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product is a the best exfoliating scrub that I ave ever used! The scrubbing particles within it do not irritate my skin.It really helps in giving my skin a noticeable glow to it. And, it has helped with keeping my pores free from congestion as well.

This product doesn't have any added fragrance to it. So, what you will smell is all of the raw ingredients within the product. This product doesn't have the best smell to it. However, it also doesn't have the worst one either. Overall, the product's benefits far outweigh any posible negatives about it.

I am actually on Auto-delivery for the 32 ounce version. I received the one with the pump. I do know that some people have mentioned about the pump clogging up. To help offset such, I simply transfer some of it into one of those clear plastic bottles with the flip top cap. And, this works out great for me! bottle w/a the 32 ounce version.Mine's came w

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

I decided to try this stuff after reading good reviews, but I couldn't stand the smell. I only used it a couple times and had to stop using it. Maybe it's just me, because I didn't read any reviews about the smell. I really wanted to like this product, but I couldn't get past the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by marzana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is fabulous. It actually does what it says. It has done wonders for my complexion. It evens out skin tone, and brings a little glow to my face, and the glow last all day. I removes the dullness, and really puts my best face forward.

I took off one star because it doesn't remove makeup off my face that well. I usually wash my face with cetaphil, and then use this product. It doesn't over-dry my face. I only wish this product was cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by makoto4me

This product seems do not have visible result for me..sadly...I just use it everyday as a morning cleanser..it is gentle and foams up a little bit..did not make me feel dry..but for the exfoliating effect..really can't tell the difference although I've use it everyday..the scrub particles way too little and do not have enough amount to exfoliate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definite hit for me. The beads are gentle enough that you could use this every day, but I use it about every other day, alternating between this and my Clarisonic. This is one of the few cleansers I've tried that actually has an effect on my skin. It's not a miracle product, but I have had less severe breakouts since I've started using it. (For reference, I mostly get cystic breakouts, sometimes whiteheads, never blackheads.) I love this cleanser and always look forward to washing my face with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by MaiTaiMi

I love this face wash. It makes your face feel clean and gives it a nice glow. The wash has also really helped clear up my face and has even helped with my scars over time (not a miracle product.. definitely over time!) Using this once a day has become one of my favorite things.

It doesn't have any particular scent.. but there is a smell. I just can't decide what it is but either way it isn't gross and doesn't stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by yelloweyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really cleared up my skin, I did roaccutane ages ago and since then it had been pretty picky... this wash does not irritate my skin at all. I am very happy with it! :)

I have combo skin, I am 22.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was hesitant about buying this product, but am so glad now that I did. The beads are very small and I've had some bad luck with small beaded exfoliants. They break me out and that may have been the case because they are harder to wash away. I used the microdelivery version of St. Ives and I would end up with tiny bumps on my forehead for days following use. Never before have I used an exfoliating wash that never felt scratchy, abrasive and/or useless...until now. I love that this can be used without having to follup up with another cleanser since it's foamy enough. This is also very gentle. I rub it around for about 30 to 60 secs. Well, and you can guess that afterwards my face feels smooth and fresh!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by NotoriousCharity

It's a gentle morning cleanser pros: ultra fine scrubbing beads and 2% salicylic acid plus no heavy fragrance. Overall my skin definitely felt smoother after using but it didn't prevent blemishes from occurring.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jasmeet

I really like the gentleness of the product, it means that I can use it every day. I have combination skin that is prone to flakiness and this takes care of the flakes. I can use it everyday which is an added bonus. I wish they had a pump buts its not a deal breaker. A little bit goes a long way. Would definitely repurchase.