Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/8/2010 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I love this! It reminds me of MURAD AHA/BHA that i've been using,it doesn't irrirate my face,will repurchase this

on 11/24/2010 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I am sorry, it does not clear my skin or anything. Yet it does its job of exfoliation? I guess. But i rather use Biore pore scrub, since it is cheaper and it works better to give me more clear complexion. It was too expensive for my taste.

on 11/19/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really a heavy duty scrub product. Way too abrasive for me to use more than once a week so it might be a value for me at that rate, but saw no brightening effect just red irritated skin.

on 11/9/2010 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually go to St Ives or its Target knockoff because I like a firm scrub. I don't care for weak exfoliators, because I feel like, "what's the point?" why waste my time? I do like how thin this product is so the beads do a great job scrubbing without the product being too "creamy" and therefore ineffective. So I do like that--it is like the product is there to just help you smooth the beads on but doesn't interfere with the bead action itself.

I don't think I will buy this once I run out of my 4oz mini version; I just can't spend that much on products. I have had my 4oz version for nearly 2 years though and I use it once every 1-2 weeks.

on 11/5/2010 11:34:00 PM

I have bought this many times and will continue to do so. It is the best, most gentle yet most effective exfoliant I have ever used. It makes a huge difference in the appearance and clarity of my skin, and I would hate to be without it. The packaging is not the best because the cap gets clogged up and it becomes impossible to squirt the product out. It is also very pricey...but I continue to pay the price because the product is worth it to me.

on 11/4/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i actually like this cleanser a whole lot more than I do Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Cleanser. And, I actually would re-purchase it.

This product doesn't have an added fragrance to it, which is a plus, when you happen to have sensitive skin (which I do). So, what you will smell is all of the raw ingredients within the product. This product doesn't have the best smell to it. However, it also doesn't have the worst one either. Overall, this face wash really does an awesome job of getting your skin clean without leaving it feeling stripped. Also, I do not feel that the little exfoliating beads that are in it are abrasive to my skin at all. After I use this product, it always has left my skin feeling really refreshed and renewed. The only slight con is that it is quite pricey. However, QVC often offers this item on Easy Pay, so that's a plus.

on 10/31/2010 5:12:00 PM

I decided to try this stuff after reading good reviews, but I couldn't stand the smell. I only used it a couple times and had to stop using it. Maybe it's just me, because I didn't read any reviews about the smell. I really wanted to like this product, but I couldn't get past the smell.

on 10/22/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This product is fabulous. It actually does what it says. It has done wonders for my complexion. It evens out skin tone, and brings a little glow to my face, and the glow last all day. I removes the dullness, and really puts my best face forward.

I took off one star because it doesn't remove makeup off my face that well. I usually wash my face with cetaphil, and then use this product. It doesn't over-dry my face. I only wish this product was cheaper!

on 10/16/2010 3:36:00 PM

This product seems do not have visible result for me..sadly...I just use it everyday as a morning cleanser..it is gentle and foams up a little bit..did not make me feel dry..but for the exfoliating effect..really can't tell the difference although I've use it everyday..the scrub particles way too little and do not have enough amount to exfoliate

on 10/13/2010 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definite hit for me. The beads are gentle enough that you could use this every day, but I use it about every other day, alternating between this and my Clarisonic. This is one of the few cleansers I've tried that actually has an effect on my skin. It's not a miracle product, but I have had less severe breakouts since I've started using it. (For reference, I mostly get cystic breakouts, sometimes whiteheads, never blackheads.) I love this cleanser and always look forward to washing my face with it!