Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 11/26/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is very fantastic and super heavy coverage! I woke up this morning with more acne then usual but after I put this on my skin looked clearer then ever! It lasted a while.. But not exactly ALL day and another thing I didn't like is the packaging.. I squished some into my empty colorstay concealer bc I like having the applicator brush.. But all in all a really great concealer!!

on 11/26/2010 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i love how this concealer give great coverage for my 'heavy dark circle'...first i was in love with it..they don't cakey..brighten my dark circle and a little goes a loooong way..

but after a while *1-2month*..they tend to cakey and look heavy too..the teksture looks like seperated,so when i squeze it,sometimes i am end with gross oil on my finger..

i asked my friends,and no one get the same issue with seperated teksture in PS RX..maybe i just get the bad batch

on 11/7/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this concealer didn't work for me. it was very difficult to blend. the color selection was terrible (I bought natural light) so I used it as a corrector for my dark under eye circles. I think as the prodcut gets older it separates more and a nasty oily substance comes out. It's an over priced mess.

on 11/4/2010 6:58:00 PM

Gosh, this concealer is soooooooo awful. Doesn't blend, looks unnatural...

on 11/3/2010 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good coverage, but it's too cakey! I tried it in soft yellow to cover my under eye circles I only used a dot sized amount and it looked cakey and it creased.

This covers extremely well. I have it in natural light and even though its a bit light when using my foundation over it works out good. Its semi water resistant, I only use this on my acne pigmentation spots, and their fully covered all day. For me this is too drying for the under eye area. I found this at ulta during a bogo and it cost me 4$ A little goes a long way, and you have to shake the tube because the product seems to seperate, even though I just got it about 2 weeks ago. This should last me a good 6 months to a year, I will repurchase when necessary.

on 9/21/2010 8:52:00 PM

Okay so when i bought this product i thought it would work great, because i have some redness around my nose. But one morning i was getting ready for school and i decided to try it and omg it wouldnt blend and made me look so green it was terrible so after panicing for a few minutes i had to wash my face off and redo my makeup which of course made me late..So considering i paid well my mom technically bought it for it and it was like 11 dollars which you could go to sephora and buy a really good one for maybe a little more.

This concealer did a good job, but after a couple of months it began to get watery. When I squeeze the tube, I have to wait for water to get squeezed out before the actual product starts coming out. I don't know if other concealers separate like this after a while, but I think I'll be trying something else next time.

on 8/25/2010 7:50:00 PM

I bought this product yesterday at ulta...stumbled upon it by mistake!!! I am now a believer in fate...because I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!! it stayed on ALL DAY with AMAZING COVERAGE...I largely recommend it :)

on 8/22/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this concealer for covering larger areas - I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and this does the job brilliantly. It's very opaque and covers up any pigmentation issues very well. I use it in Fair Light, which looks too light when it first goes on but once I blend it in it looks great.
I typically use Maybelline's Coverstick over it to dot on the more stubborn blemishes/scars, and the overall effect is very smooth. Between the RX and the Coverstick, my concealer doesn't budge all day, even with my oily skin. I don't even use foundation anymore, just concealers and some mineral pressed powder to finish it off.
I'm on my third tube now and I don't think I'll stop purchasing, it's such a great concealer.