Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 12/6/2010 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Of all the drugstore concealers I have tried, this has to be among the worst. I have always been a big fan of Physicians Formula products because they normally work wonders on my sensitive, acne-prone skin, but this is just one product that did not do it for me. First of all, the color variety of Conceal Rx can be described as minimal at the least and terrible at the worst. Of all the gorgeous skin tones in our world, consumers have to choose from either Fair-light, Medium-light, or a green hue designed for redness. I chose the fair-light, and it is WAY too pink for my NC25 skin--though I suspect it would work well for NW15-20 tones. The Medium-light, however, is entirely too yellow and would probably only look natural on skin no lower than NC35. Aside from the poor color choices, this concealer is cakey, does not blend well, and settles into pores immediately after application. Though the full coverage that you get with this product is defintely a steal for just $7--not to mention the convenient tube packaging--good luck finding a shade that matches your skin. If you are NW15, NW20, or NC35+, go for it. But if you are somewhere in between, unfortunately, your search for the "perfect" concealer does not end here.

on 11/26/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is very fantastic and super heavy coverage! I woke up this morning with more acne then usual but after I put this on my skin looked clearer then ever! It lasted a while.. But not exactly ALL day and another thing I didn't like is the packaging.. I squished some into my empty colorstay concealer bc I like having the applicator brush.. But all in all a really great concealer!!

on 11/26/2010 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i love how this concealer give great coverage for my 'heavy dark circle'...first i was in love with it..they don't cakey..brighten my dark circle and a little goes a loooong way..

but after a while *1-2month*..they tend to cakey and look heavy too..the teksture looks like seperated,so when i squeze it,sometimes i am end with gross oil on my finger..

i asked my friends,and no one get the same issue with seperated teksture in PS RX..maybe i just get the bad batch

on 11/7/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this concealer didn't work for me. it was very difficult to blend. the color selection was terrible (I bought natural light) so I used it as a corrector for my dark under eye circles. I think as the prodcut gets older it separates more and a nasty oily substance comes out. It's an over priced mess.

on 11/4/2010 6:58:00 PM

Gosh, this concealer is soooooooo awful. Doesn't blend, looks unnatural...

on 11/3/2010 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good coverage, but it's too cakey! I tried it in soft yellow to cover my under eye circles I only used a dot sized amount and it looked cakey and it creased.

This covers extremely well. I have it in natural light and even though its a bit light when using my foundation over it works out good. Its semi water resistant, I only use this on my acne pigmentation spots, and their fully covered all day. For me this is too drying for the under eye area. I found this at ulta during a bogo and it cost me 4$ A little goes a long way, and you have to shake the tube because the product seems to seperate, even though I just got it about 2 weeks ago. This should last me a good 6 months to a year, I will repurchase when necessary.

on 9/21/2010 8:52:00 PM

Okay so when i bought this product i thought it would work great, because i have some redness around my nose. But one morning i was getting ready for school and i decided to try it and omg it wouldnt blend and made me look so green it was terrible so after panicing for a few minutes i had to wash my face off and redo my makeup which of course made me late..So considering i paid well my mom technically bought it for it and it was like 11 dollars which you could go to sephora and buy a really good one for maybe a little more.

This concealer did a good job, but after a couple of months it began to get watery. When I squeeze the tube, I have to wait for water to get squeezed out before the actual product starts coming out. I don't know if other concealers separate like this after a while, but I think I'll be trying something else next time.

on 8/25/2010 7:50:00 PM

I bought this product yesterday at ulta...stumbled upon it by mistake!!! I am now a believer in fate...because I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!! it stayed on ALL DAY with AMAZING COVERAGE...I largely recommend it :)