April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

This is a very wet mascara. It smudges very easily and the brush is nothing special. I expected more from one of maybellines mascaras.:(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Only mascara I'll ever use, very simple and nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by VA219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Used this mascara all through college when I didn't know any better. Liquidly and clumpy at the same time. There are better mascaras for around the same price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by thechain

There are better mascaras than this one. But if your main concern is budget, than this mascara will do. Apply with a light hand (as it does lend towards clumping), and lashes have a bit of color and depth. An eyelash curler would probably also be beneficial to aid this mascara.
The packaging is very cute, and instantly recognizable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by BEAUTYISBOLD

Ive heard a lot of good reviews on this mascara and i was in need to a add a new one to my mascara colletion. I went out to rite aid since I had a coupon for the mascara. I was immediately drawn to the package..i mean who doesnt like NEON COLORS! haha. So i purchased it and absolutely loved the masacara! Gave my lashes volume and lenght, I will definetly be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by HayeMaye

its a great bargin, gives decent volume and length. but its clumpy and theres better mascaras out there. the wettest formula of mascara out there, it doesnt dry up after a weeks use either

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I prefer organic mascaras, but if I don't use that one I use this one and I like it! I see a lot of complaints but none over here.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have NEVER understood why this product constantly wins "Best of" polls and is such a favorite of celebrities and make up artists. I have always found that it is thin and runny and smears at the slightest provocation. Also, the brush seems flimsy to me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I know some people swear by this this classic mascara, but I think it's one of the worst mascaras that I've tried.

The formula is too wet, and the brush doesn't distribute the mascara evenly. It makes me look like I have 5 huge lashes lol. I had a mess around my eye area because it takes forever to dry, so the mascara was smearing everywhere.

I used a lash comb to fix things up, but my lashes still looked droopy and messy. I had a little flaking through the day, but not bad.

Overall, thumbs down for Great Lash.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The brush is terrible and clumpy. the formula is okay, the price is great, but its very irritating to your eyes and it burns the first time you use it. I use a old mascara wand that i like and dip it in the great lash bottle, because i'm cheap and i don't want to waste it, but i won't buy again.