December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is too small, also, by the end of the day I had mascara smudged under my eyes, I do not recommend this mascara at all, it was a waste of money, buyer beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

makes your lashes short and clumpy i dont like it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush is too small and the formula sucks, it smudged off under my eyes every single time I have worn it, and I don't even put mascara on my lower lashes.

It's really more like play makeup than anything. Probably why it's so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I will buy this maybe once a year if I see it on sale. It's more of a daytime work mascara, not good enough for a night out. I do like the brush as it's small and easy to get even the tiny lashes without clumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Wal-Mart for $3.50 so i decided to buy and try it. I actually ended up liking it. It doesnt clump up my lashes or make them look fake. It gives my lashes a natural and lifted look. If you are looking for a more natural look then i would definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely not the product I was expecting after all the great things I'd read about it. It was on sale for $11AUD and I was running low on my HG so decided to take a chance. It's not so much the mascara that is horrible, more the brush. I've been using it with a different brush (L'Oreal Million Lashes) and it works great with that. So formulation is good but the brush is terrible. Wouldn't buy again. I'll happily shell out the $30 for Million Lashes next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have small eyes and pretty much non-existant lashes. So I need something that really makes a difference. This looks like I put nothing on at all! Even when I apply 3 coats - nada. Waste of time, effort and money.

If you already have long, thick lashes this will probably gives you a nice natural look. But if you want any noticeable volume or length I would keep on walking and not bother with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the cult following of this mascara! Back when I was a teenager and first started wearing makeup I bought an Almay mascara and it was perfect for a starter mascara. I then bought this mascara because "everyone was using it" and I hated it. I'm 35 years old now and I decided to try this stuff again..... I should've saved the few dollars this cost me. After one use it went straight to the trash. It did nothing for my lashes. I like a mascara that gives volume and length and this definitely isn't it. I don't understand why this stuff is raved about in magazines. My fave mascara is Maybelline Volume Express Falsies the original waterproof formula (not the Flared and not Black Drama)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

This mascara has a horrible brush which does nothing for my lashes. The application is clumpy and it melts off after two hours. In Australia it's around $15 which is a total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

only plus side would be the price, it's cheap... but
The brush is terrible and clumpy. the formula is okay, the price is great, but its very irritating to your eyes and it burns the first time you use it. I use a old mascara wand that i like and dip it in the great lash bottle, because i'm cheap and i don't want to waste it, but i won't buy again.