Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 7/1/2014 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging, but that's it. I actually made an account to tell everyone how I hated it!! Maybelline, please do your work next time!

on 6/27/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Um...no thanks. I love natural looking, clump free mascara. This is not, nor has it ever been, one of those mascaras for me. Every year or so, I buy this because it's so popular, convinced it's going to work for me, but no. Every year, it goes into the trash can. I'm done.

I have the one with the pink rubber applicater and I like how it gets thinner at the end so its easier to apply to the inner lashes. I think it works pretty good but it does start to clump quickly.

on 6/24/2014 6:57:00 PM

Im honestly not sure what the hype is with this mascara. Smudged all over, did nothing for my lashes. I actually think they looked worse with it on. One lippie for good price. Thats the only pro I can think of.

on 6/20/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Price and packaging is great.

However the product is horrible. Did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes - and my lashes are usually very easy to please.

Personally this was a waste of money, even if it's cheap.

One of the best of all time.. For the value it's my number one pick. My top favorites are DiorShow & Chanel Inimitible but this is up there because it's so amazing. Lasts forever, clump free smooth applicTion, does the jobs & has dark enough pigment to add tons of volume if you layer it. Great buy

on 5/30/2014 10:59:00 AM

This was my very first mascara and I loved it!!! I used it for like a year almost and it never gave out! I totally Love this product and would buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is not that great. It's good enough if you already have long lashes naturally and you just want to colour them darker and get them a little thicker, but it does absolutely nothing for length or curl.

I personally found this mascara a bit too hard after drying, though it wasn't nearly as bad as the Maybelline Volume XXL waterproof. I have blond eyelashes naturally and this really did colour them darker, but it didn't do much for them otherwise. The brown shade in which this mascara comes is really lovely though.

No, I guess Maybelline mascara's are just not for me.

on 5/26/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I already have visible lashes, so with that pretense, this straightened out my already there lashes and made things worse. I was better off just not adding anything to them! So if you're someone with no visible lashes, I can't imagine what it would NOT do for you! D:

on 5/24/2014 10:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised at the poor reviews for this product. I actually like Great Lash. It's my go to mascara when I need an emergency replacement for my Just For Redheads mascara. Affordable and available virtually everywhere, I like it in the dark brown. Great Lash is more for a natural look and is especially suited for blondes and redheads. Personally I think it looks garish to have HUGE black lashes against pale skin and red or blonde hair. It's important to step back and look at the whole picture. You want all of your makeup to blend. If you're honest with yourself, you might realize that a more subtle black or brown lash might actually look better.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I always wipe the wand on some tissue before using. This takes off any extra product allowing for the most natural application. I recommend doing this regardless of what type of mascara you're using.