Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

Not tested on animals

Synthetic

on 12/24/2009 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brush! It is soooo soft. It is perfect to use for applying mineral foundation, buffs everything in well.

on 12/17/2009 11:34:00 PM

This is a great brush! At first I was concerned because everyone was saying how soft it was...I guess I associated being too soft as not providing full coverage.I was wrong! It's extremely soft but the bristles are so dense.It really helps the makeup glide on smoothly with full coverage! My only problems with it is that it's smaller than what I'm used to and I don't like the white tips because your brush looks dirty faster.

on 12/16/2009 8:08:00 PM

I have used this brush for at least 2 years now and I love it. It is still super buttery soft and keeps its shape after countless shampoo washings. This is just the best face brush ever. It does not bleed or shed. I use it for mineral makeup powder, blush, finishing powder or veil, and it applies beautifully. I got this in a kit for like $3 and seriously I think it could be a $40 brush.

on 12/4/2009 3:36:00 AM

My first brush from edm and I must say I am very very impressed. I use this almost, if not, everyday. I use this to apply the edm foundation and result is just flawless. It doesn't smell, it is super super soft, this is for thicker consistency and fuller coverage and it blends effortlessly. I love it and I used it on my sister and even she was so loving the flawless result!! I would definitely repurchase this again or recommend it, but if you'd prefer light-medium coverage, maybe get the Kabuki instead.

on 11/30/2009 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really do not understand the hype on this product. I bought two brushes the first time because there were so many good reviews I thought it was an impossible to be a miss. Well, turns out this brush is horrible! It makes my mineral foundation look cakey and my dry, flaky skin look drier. I also have pimples so it just ends up looking like a mess. Maybe if you have smooth skin this will work out for you but at this point, I am ready to throw it out.

EDIT: I found this brush in my drawer of older, unused makeup and decided to try it again. My skin has since been less dry and I think that is why this brush isn't as horrible as it was when I first tried it. For those of you who have the slightest bit of dry skin (don't even think about it if you have flaky skin), this brush won't be beneficial. It amplifies flakes and can sometimes make my mineral makeup look cakey so be careful! It gives full coverage and is pretty quick for applying makeup but I realize now how bad my MMU looked and will no longer be applying as much as I used to. Overall, this product is above average, not amazing. =/

on 11/28/2009 6:02:00 PM

I don't like this brush. I must admit that it's very very soft but it sheds when I use sephora brush shampoo to clean it. Some of the hair comes off irregularly that I had to use scissors to cut it to make it really flat T____T. Overall, it's does its job ok but if you ask me whether I would buy it again, I would say no....

on 11/28/2009 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is SO soft and does not smell (like CS brushes) and has no rough, spiky fibers (like BE brushes). I use this brush to buff my NARS Sheer Glow foundation into my skin and it is excellent. Let's see - it's very soft, works wonderfully when applying liquid foundation, is the perfect size for my hand, and it's only $10 = it's a keeper!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This brush is my favorite brush!!! Get it, seriously you wont be dissapointed. It blends amazingly. <3 It works wonders on liquid foundation and, gives good coverage. NO complaints. (: HG. Oh and, it's amazingly soft I sometimes just blend my foundation in for like ever cause, it feels so good on my face.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This brush is my favourite brush from Everyday Minerals because of its soft bristles! Applying foundation is very easy due to the density of the brush. The handle has a good grip and fits easily in your make-up bag.

on 11/20/2009 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like everyone else I love this brush. It's softer than BE brushes yet it's dense enough to give solid, even coverage. And at $10, the price is well worth it considering the quality.

Popular Makeup Brushes