Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 9/9/2012 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my holy grail! i am such a big fan of burts bees. I always use this to prime my lips with this before i put on my lip liner. Its such a great product.

this lip balm is probably the longest lasting lipbalm when you apply it. it can last a good 5-6 hours no problem, and is really hydrating and helps stop my lips from getting chapped. the only downside is the smell- it doesnt smell very good to me, kind of like a cross between beetroot and tomato lol. i dont like the scent but i guess it wont matter too much since is an awesome product

on 8/23/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Out of all the Burt's Bee's lip balms I've tried this was the better one but I wouldn't recommend these for anyone with very dry lips. I am now on Accutane and this just doesn't cut it any more and thanks to Paula's Choice I've realised why I get that tingly feeling from these balms, they have irritating ingredients. I did like this because it doesn't have that waxy feel unlike the Honey Formula and I didn't notice much irritation. I won't be repurchasing though.

on 8/21/2012 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Move over LipIce/Neutrogena/Kiehl's/Body Shop. Here's a product that doesn't have that icky synthetic fragrance/come off as too sticky. It's also moisturizing, and doesn't cake. Definitely a thumbs up + will repurchase!

on 8/20/2012 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This lip balm can ALWAYS be found on me. I need it to live at this point. Just kidding about that of course, but seriously this product and I are best friends! I first started using it about a year ago when I visited San Francisco and my lips became SUPER dry so I would apply it at night before I went to sleep and in the morning and only had to reply it a few times through out the day (mostly after eating). Now I am back home in Hawaii where its mostly warm so I only have to apply it in the morning and I am good! Bottom line- Product is reasonably priced, makes lips feel INCREDIBLY soft, a little goes a long way, comes in other great versions, all natural, worth a try!!

on 8/16/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great product, but it costs a little more than I'm willing to spend on it.

on 8/9/2012 6:45:00 PM

I love everything about this lip balm but there is one thing I can't get over.
When ever I use it, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that burns in the back of my throat. I don't have any problems with the other flavors of Burt's Bees.

on 8/7/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this lip balm it's the best! It's very moisturizing and it lasts for two hours and keeps them them nice and soft. I also like that is leaves a little tint. I TOTALLY recommend this!

on 8/3/2012 3:57:00 PM

Rediscovered this lip balm the other day while I was rummaging through my chapsticks for something light with SPF to protect my lips during a lazy day. I fell in love with this again! It smells so good and leaves a slight berry tint on my lips that a regular chapstick or EOS lip balm cannot do. Love this.

on 7/8/2012 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This gives my lips a healthy color, makes my lips feel plump and soft, smells good, and tastes not bad either! I find myself reapplying this quite often because it isn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, but I don't really mind that since the texture of the balm is smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

Popular Lip Treatments