April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new lip balm addiction is Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I've been going through a tube a week, and it's starting to get expensive ~ I love the scent, and the feel on my lips. I live in a warm weather climate, so I cannot comment on whether this will help with chapped, dry lips, but it works well to keep my lips hydrated. I've been wearing this under my lipstick, and I mix it with my other favorite, discontinued lip balm, L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm.

Last but not least, a tube of this lip balm fell on the floor, and I caught my little poodle eating a tube. She wouldn't let me take it away from her, and she looked happy and was licking her lips. Now, every time I use this lip balm, she climbs all over me trying to kiss me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

HG lip balm, lol! Leaves my lips very soft and revitalized, and smells great. I've been using this product for years and I absolutely adore everything about it, including the light tint that it gives. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Yessuhfosho

I loves this lip balm, it was really hydrating and smelled and tastes good. Although it smelled amazing at first, after a while it got tiring, but still good until some idiot friend of mine took it as a joke and never gave it back. If I find it again, I would but it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Angela087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm! I like the hint of color, and it's very moisturizing and looks good all by itself. I always keep this in my makeup bag and in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by brandirae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as part of a gift and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and it gives my lips a hint of color! I am not a fan of most lip treatments. I will definitely be sticking with this lip balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip balm from Burt's Bees!
It is very hydrating and smells/tastes great!
It has a slight berry coloration to it as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This dries out my lips.. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ogre

I have a dark-pigmented lips as if I am a heavy smoker, just after few days of application, this lipbalm did work!! my lips look brighter and slightly showing its blushing red radiant. My lips look healthier and softer.

During winter my lips also get very dry so fast. I had to apply my other lipbalms over and over again (succesfully finished 1 and half lipbalm in just one winter!!).. but this burtbee`s lipbalm works wonder.. it does feels a bit waxy and gives a rather thick layer feeling on my lips but i guess thats why i dont need to re-apply it over and over, unless if i eat or drink alot.

The only thing is it has a strong smell and taste in your mouth and when you eat or drink, you can taste it even worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't even front, I am completely insane for this lip balm! I feel like I can't live without it. It's serious the best I've ever tried. I've been through, like, 12 tubes of this stuff, if not more! Most other chapsticks give me a weird taste in my mouth or are waxy, or don't moisturize well enough... but this is extremely moisturizing, has no taste to me, and I happen to love the smell. I know some people don't, but I find it fruity and refreshing, not bothersome at all. And I'm kind of sensitive to scent usually, but I've never found this unpleasant. And it has the slightest tint, barely perceptible on my pigmented lips, but it's just enough to brighten up my face without looking like I'm wearing anything. And if I wear it to bed, I wake up the next morning with smooth, soft lips. I buy this in bulk for a reason! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by alldaygirl

Just smells & tastes gross. Not a fan at all.