January 26, 2015 | 2123 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss09junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a lovley chapstick for people who like waxy feeling stuff on their lips. An added plus, is that it is slightly tinted pink so your lips always seem to have a somewhat slightly natural flush. It moisturizes your lips but you do need to keep re-applying once the product wears off because your lips start to feel almost parched. One point off for not having SPF...if they had SPF it would have been an amazing lipbalm. The price retails for around four bucks but you can get it cheaper if you have a sale. I would recommend this for people who are looking for a lipbalm and who do not mind that it does not have spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ChristySayWhaat

This is my favorite lip balm out of all time. I love the smell to it, and it gives off a nice tint to it. It moisturizes my lips so much, and stays on for a long time. I would choose this over the Nivea one any day.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good - moisturizing, natural.
Bad - The scent and taste of this is too much to bear. It's an immediate turn-off and not worth using on my lips. This is the worst lipbalm I've tried, and I've tried plenty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

it's really moisturizing for my lips. it doesn't sit on top of my lips but absorbs really quickly, leaving my lips soft, not dry like other balms do. unfortunately, i really dislike the scent so i would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by lisakoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells good, and works well. It tints your lips slightly red, which can be nice; however, it doesn't last very long and sinks in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by izz3rr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried nearly all of the Burt's Bees lip balm and this one is the best. It goes on smooth, it doesn't break me out, it leaves my lips noticably soft, and it smells nice. It does make my lips peel but I think that's actually a good thing. This is my go to lip balm and so far, those that I've recommended it to love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Sobria

I'm surprised that this product only got a 67% buy again. This is hydrating no matter what season it is. It also adds a bit of a tint. It doesn't have overpowering smell. Unless you directly smell it LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite everyday lip balm, ever! It's moisturizing and adds a touch of color without being overpowering. The balm moisturizes and doesn't dry out my lips. Also, it doesn't just sit there on my lips like glosses do. This balm actually softens, which I just love. I have tried the mango lip balm, but it's not as good as the pomegranate. The pom is more moisturizing. I have several of these everywhere just so I never run out. In the car, in each purse/bag, by the computer, on my nightstand. I just love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not my favorite of the Burt's Bees line, but it does the trick. It's pretty moisturizing and it does add a quick splash of flattering color. I am not a huge fan of the smell though - smells like something a guy would use.

5/24/12 I changed my review because this ended up drying out my lips :( I am still trying to get my soft lips back!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit with some hand creams and salves for my hands.

Im glad I like everything else that came in the kit. Anyways, This stuff dried my lips out so bad it was like it gave me chapped lips. So disappointed!!! So needless to say wont be buying again nor any other ones.