August 21, 2014 | 1269 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster604

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great product. its full coverage, but is fairly light weight.
moisturize the skin well, and use a very small amount.
it gives a flawless natural look. I have asian skin, i purchased #25 in nude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very lightweight but at the same time very pigmented, full coverage foundation. You need such a small amount, which sounds like the most overused phrase, except this time it's actually true. My skin is combo, with a slightly oily t zone. On me, it lasts the whole day, sometimes the whole night too ( if I'm not in the condition to take it off before bed, but shhhhhhh! this doesn't happen often).
I set mine with Ben nye translucent powder which does not add color, only longevity.
I have shade 35, in Mac terms I am approx NW30. On me it's about an 85% perfect match. I say 85 because it's about 15% darker than my own skin tone but I definitely make up for it with the amount of bronzer I apply on top.So I'm content. 25 was too light. Very much recommend!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by SarahOliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product to combat my acne which has reappeared with vengeance! I was a bit worried at first because it is so heavy I thought that everyone would notice that I caked it on over my problem areas, however you really only need the smallest amount! It works so well and i'm so pleased with it, I put it onto the back of my hand and then apply it with a Mac 217 brush to blend it in so that it leaves no harsh lines or obvious concealing. I also use the vichy dermablend stick foundation for those really stubborn spots for double coverage..literally only the tiniest bit! Its an amazing product if you have not tried anything else that helps, as its very full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by amanda311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow! This stuff is a godsend. I needed a foundation that had the coverage and blendability of this to cut down my routine and I'm so happy I found one. I use the Nude color and it's almost an exact match to my skin, and covers all dark marks with just a dab. The tube can be messy but it's okay for me. It should last a while at the rate I'm using it. Price is right for the quality. I dab it over a layer of Clinique BB cream that I use as a primer of sorts and it does not transfer. I may touch up after 6 hours or so. All in all a very good product, but those with very dry skin be aware because the pigment is rich and the coverage may make dryness look cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkpipermaru

I found out about this product reading glamourai blog, she says there that it gives photoshoplike skin, so i went to Boots and i bought this foundation in opal. WOW!!!
I am amazed and my roommate as well. You cant see that you wear a foundation, yet it produce velvetlike, perfect, flawless skin. I have dry skin, without acne or scars and i can says that it doesnt accentuate dryness, but brings me relief. I always put heavy cream underneath foundation, so i wont look cakey or patchy.
This is one of the best foundations i have ever used. I also like Lancome Photogenic Lumessence.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Although the lightest shade is too dark, I mix this with the lightest shade in Colorstay for the perfect coverage, texture, staying power & of course colour!

Great for covering up my acne scarring, does not break me out and has the desire "matte" look. Will definitely repurchase! I find myself not even using concealer after applying this. x

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sanyav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Looks a little cakey on my face... I have dry skin and large pores (fair complexion). 15 Opal is a very good match for NW-15/20, it is yellow based and colour blends in easily.

HOWever, once it dries and settles, it looks kinda caked on...maybe it's too matte for me. And it also makes my pores look very obvious. Coverage is pretty good.

Still looking for that perfect FULL coverage, dewy foundation....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by caitmeg10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What more needs be said? This is a great foundation, very versatile in uses: mixed with moisturizer for a sheer look, used straight for max coverage, buildable to cover all blemishes.....BUT the color choices? OY!

Damn Vichy! Why you no make in more colors? FOR REAL! 4 colors? Lord! Everyone will have to buy 2 or more to mix to match their shade. BAH HUMBUG.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a full coverage foundation and works amazing. I have found that I need to use a brush with it..no matter what. It will not go on well at all if you try to use your fingers. I mix a lighter shade with the current one i purchased b/c i did not feel like returning it and had a sample of a lighter shade at home.I swear when I start to put this on it is like the foundation is magically erasing all of my red post acne scars. It also does not break me out which is a miracle in itself. The only negative thing that i can possibly say is that it does transfer easily to clothes if you do not set it with powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this product, as I have mild rosacea and like a full coverage foundation, but this just didn't work with my skin. It felt nice at first, and covered blemishes really well, but after a while it started feeling a bit sticky and tacky. I guess a powder foundation just works better with my skin.