August 1, 2014 | 1013 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Now that I am in my 40's I needed to find an eyeliner that glides onto the eye, without tugging or the harsh look of a liquid liner. I have gone through so many eyeliner disappointments that I was ready to join an eyeliner mishap support group. Then I finally bit the bullet and shelled out the $17 for this eyeliner based on the reviews here. I was not disappointed. This gel-cream pencil eyeliner gently glides on and makes it worth every penny I paid for it. The color bourbon is gorgeous and not your basic dark brown eyeliner. It is a softer warm brown with golden shimmer in it. Just scrumptious!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this to line my lower lids -- since I do need black on my top lids and look for softer colors for my lower lids (0o .. I am an old lady).

love the color, texture and the fact that I can smudge a bit without losing a defined line.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by finch96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

From my cold, dead hands baby. That's when you can have my bourbon 24/7 liner. I am in LOVE with this pencil. I got it in a sample pack about a year ago, and am on my 3rd pencil. It is my go-to every day e/l.

It goes on smooth as silk, no bumps or skips, and stays put. No smudging. Put some UDPP under that bad boy and you'll have to take a jackhammer to it to get it off. LOVE. The color is a subtle shimmery brown that is just, well, perfect. It is very soft, though, so you have to be careful with what kind of sharpener you use. I use the WNW sharpener and it works beautifully for me.

My one gripe is the price, but I will happily pay it because this is a NEED for me. Not a want, a NEED. Right up there next to oxygen and water. ;)

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this eyeliner along with Zero in the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume II. I think that it is a very good eyeliner with good staying power. However like another review said, it can be difficult to get a thin line with it so you usually end up with a thick line.

However it glides on really easily and stays put all day. Also very pigmented.

I would recommend it but maybe not so much if you like a thin line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeliner but because of the price I couldn't imagine buying it again. I got it in a set at Winner's so it was waaayy cheeper. It blends well and has high pigmentation. It;s good, but is it worth the price? Not to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Heatherlynn0808

This eyeliner does work very well for me and doesn't wear off like every other one i've used. It's more of a dark bronze color and it helps bring out my eyes which I like. Can be a little hard to smudge, but at least it stays put.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Basically what Mochavida said, it does look watered down after a few minutes after applying
But the color is super prettty and look nice on me, sadly, i really wanted to like this.
I got this with the "Get Baked" pallete

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am surprised by all the good reviews for this product. It is very long lasting. However, impossible to smudge and cant make a thin line with this pencil. looks watered down when applied, like i used to have eyeliner on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by franni49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! I got it with the Get Baked pallete (love the PP in sin too). I love the teeny glitters that perks up my eyes. It goes on smooth with no tugging at my lids at all. I do agree with a previous review that said there should be a smudger at the end. Minus one star for the price (sorry, I'm being frugal these days) and cause the glitters travel somewhat by the end of the day, though I don't mind that. I hope to find a drugstore version soon, but if I don't I'd probably buy the full size, and when that runs out, I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim and am so glad that I did. I love it! I am aleady thinking of buying more in other colors. The sparkles are barely noticeable and this is so creamy, no tug, and yet, still lasts. I have no smudging problems at all. This is probably the best or one of the best eyeliner pencils I have ever used. I have dark eyes and I love this color - it's a brown with a "kick" ...
my only complaint or suggestion would be to add a nice smudger on the end of the pencil - for what these cost, I think that should be a given.