MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

I finally got my my hands on this blush! This blush isnt my favorite formulation (Satin) because I have to pack on the color! Keep in mind Im NC30 and this barely shows up on me but when I lighthly pack it on my cheeks, it gives me a natural pink cheek! Although the pakcing it on annoys me, i like the color it gives. This is best for fairer skin though. I love to pair this with MAC Pretty Baby beauty powder. Lovely pair if you have it! Ohhh and I also like how its not soo shimmery and not too matte either

on 6/22/2011 8:02:00 PM

mac blushes are so pigmented and by far, this is the best. It looks best on people with fair-meduim skintones i use it every day on top of posie tint from benefit.

on 6/18/2011 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love, love, love Well Dressed. It's not quite matte, but not also shimmery. It's a very natural look, although if you have medium to dark skin tones, it probably will not show up on you well unless you use it all. It takes about 2 swipes for me, and I'm very pale. I use this for my everyday beauty regime, and I highly recommend.

on 6/10/2011 12:02:00 PM

Well Dressed is a pale pink blush that has a very slight sheen to it -- not shimmery or glittery but not quite matte. It takes 3 swipes to show up on my NC25-30. So it's not quite easy to apply since I have to keep layering on. However, the result is so worth it. It's a beautiful and "cute" natural flush. It makes me look healthy -- and very different from what i typically wear (Nars deep throat and Benefit coralista -esque colors). Looks great with natural eyes and peachy pink lips.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Well-dressed is a cool pink which takes a few swipes for it to show on my medium skintone. I like its matte look but not my favourite blush shade.

on 5/19/2011 8:51:00 PM

A cool toned clear pink w/o shimmer that gives me a lovely doll cheek (NW15). Highly recommend for other pale, cool toned ladies.

on 5/19/2011 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A subtle blue based pink without any shimmer or sheen, has matte looking finish. Would say this type of pink could suit a varies of skin tone, however the pigment is not strong at all. It would take you quite a few swipes to build up. Only for people who are after a natural flush pink. If you are after something more of a barbie pink this is not it. Personally I think it is a little over rated in the makeup world however I still enjoy using it. The actual colour is up my alley however not the product itself.

on 5/18/2011 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love the color of this blush in the pan, but it doesn't really show up on my tan skin tone. I have to really dig my brush into this blush to even get a hint of color, and it fades easily as well. I feel that it would be beautiful of ivory or light colored skin, but for us girls with medium to tan skin, this wont show up. The only thing about this blush that I do like is the finish. It is soft and porclean like.

I really wanted to like this blush but it simply did not work for me at all. For reference, my between NC 20-25. The color looked so pretty in the pot but once i applied it, it barely showed up on my cheeks. So, i tried again, I took a denser brush and swirled it, and once again it barely showed up on my cheeks. For me, it only left a silver sheen on my cheeks...the pink just didn't show up. Unlike other mac blushes, the product feels very hard in the pan. this blush is a good blush for people who want a very subtle flush to their cheeks. Don't expect the color to show up as it appears in the pan.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well Dressed gives my NC20-25 skin a very natural flush, just enough color to give my cheeks a subtle, healthy skin glow. The finish is not shimmery or matte, just a very natural finish. I think this color would work well on a variety of skin tones. Love it and would repurchase.

Popular Blush Products