October 24, 2014 | 986 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by danigirlxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It is a white powder but once applied it has a illuminating effect. Looks nice on the cheek bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by pshopper1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A genius product. Gentle whilst still beautifully illuminating. It is one product that I will never be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

This is my favorite highlighter of all time. The sparkle is so finely milled in this product is gives the perfect subtle glow to my skin with out bringing out any of my imperfections, or making me look like a 16 year old. I do admit that after I first purchased this product I was a little unsure if the pigment and the sparkle was enough. So then I went out and purchased M.A.C's MSF sold and gentle, and after see how big the glitter chunks with, and how obvious the product looked on my skin. I defiantly became grateful of the subtle glow that albatross gives me, that wouldn't trade in a million year. I will defiantly repurchase again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product did not impress me, and it's quite expensive. Every time I experiment with this powder, it either looks way too subtle, or way too gold and shimmery. I can't quite achieve the look that I want with this highlighter. Maybe this one is for darker skin tones, or for more experienced makeup artists.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lwagner120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Being a girl with a very round face, I became interested in contouring what little cheekbones I have. I was clueless as to what highlighter to buy. So, I went to Sephora and asked the sales lady what she would reccomend for me (I have neutral toned skin). Low and behold, she instantly handed me NARS Albatross! I absolutely LOVE this highligher! It has a golden shimmer to it, which compliments my matte bronzer very nicely. When taking photos, my skin has a radiant glow. The only complaint I have with this product is I feel like I have to cake it on to see the results I want. With that said, I will definitely pruchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting Albatross for a long time, and now that I own it, I can say I don't have anything like it. It photographs beautifully, but my only complaint is, I feel like I have to pack it on to be able to see it and it's a little pricey. But I would still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im pale skinned with pink undertone.. the golden sheen was annoying for my skin.. doest look fabolous on girl with pink under tone.. but for warm skin, this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this highlighter. Definitely reach for this just as much as my MSF soft&gentle. its a gorgeous white gold color. It gives me a nice subtle glow. ive gotten so many compliments with this on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

Simply amazing! First of all, this product is so easy to work with. You don't have to fuss about with the perfect brush, this stuff goes on like a dream no matter what brush you use. I've been experimenting with it for a few days and have learnt that less is definitely more when it comes to this product. Applying it on with a very light hand so it's almost undetectable to your own eyes is definitely key. It photographs like no other and really gives you that "I'm born with it" kind of glow. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out over any of my hightlighters.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Had to change this review... initially I was thrilled but I believe I was overtaken by hype and "zomgprettyhighlighterinpan!" This is too yellow for me but obviously that won't be a universal problem, although I did take off a lippie because it isn't a universal shade IMO. I removed another lippie because I realized it's a little chalky, and a bit too obvious because of that. Hoping to find my HG highlighter one day!