April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by littlecrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter. I decided to splurge in Sephora one day just because it was just one of those days when you just need to buy something unnecessarily.lol I was in between purchasing the NARS Albatross and the Charlotte Ronson bronzer/blush/highlighter palette( I forgot the name of it.) They were both the same price which made me sketchy about the Albatross since the Charlotte Ronson had 3 products in one.But I swatched the Charlotte Ronson&the highlighter was a silver-white while the NARS is a gold-white. I already own a silver-white highlighter,which is just a MAC pigment.I feel silver-white highlight looks great in the wintertime.But after purchasing the NARS Albatross, I stopped using my MAC pigment.lol It's such a gorgeous glowy look. I love the way it looks on my nose and the corners of my eyes. If you have warm, tan skin like mine(e.g. Beyonce,Rihanna) this while make you look like you have beautiful glowy skin. I can't get enough of it. Its not glittery at all. It's just...indescribable.lol It just looks like the light is hitting you perfectly. I have fallen in love. Sometimes I use my finger to apply and other times I use a fluffy brush. Either way, it goes on perfectly. I'm so glad I bought it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by x3lipglossaddictx3

I am absolutely in LOVE with this highlighter! It is my new favorite. It has all the same quality all NARS blushes do; creamy, pigmented, and easy to blend. I think this would look good on all skin tones bc it's not too white and the gold isn't too strong or warm, but it may favor warmer skintones just a slight bit more. It has a beautiful sheen to it that just makes you glow, not look like a disco ball. I think anyone looking for a new highlighter should try it! The price is steep, but it's awesome quality and will last a long time. I doubt you will be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from a dear friend who though I would really enjoy it, and I really really wanted to please her, I was crazy about getting it, but once I did, I realized it doesn't look all that great on me, it is a golden shimmer, but it look very very yellow-y on me :( I prefer MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle for highlighting

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect highlighting powder for a lit-from-within look.
It looks white in the tin thingy, but its this golden shimmering pearl when you apply this on your cheekbones. I use this with a Mac 130 brush.
For a photo-ready, angelic look , apply this over Mac CCB in pearl.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am using it to highlighter/ contour face, brow bone, nose, chin, cupid bow, corner of inner eyes. it gives u a matte bright look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by misspriss388

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this on my browbone, inner eye corners, and on top of my cheekbones. This looks especially beautiful layered with Orgasm. It makes your skin look like an angel's! HG Highlighter!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Gorgeous pale white gold sheen. I wear it on my cheekbones and sometimes on my browbone. It's very sexy and my husband always loves it on me. It's my fav highlighter ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Foreveryoung1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In the package this highlight looks terrible, but the second I swatched it, I knew it was amazing. On my skin it's golden shimmer that isn't overpowering. It lasts ALL day on me. I also only need the smallest amount. The only downside is the price: for $27 it should be at least 2 times bigger. Oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie713

This is a wonderful highlight color.. I use it every day and love it! the only downside is the price :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice highlight powder. However, DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR NOSE. It just looks yellow in the light. When I first got this product I used it to highlight my cheeks and down my nose. I was out shopping with SO when he tells me that my nose is yellow and proceeds to wipe my nose off. SO's wiping at your makeup is never good, and he ended up jabbing me in the eye trying to get this yellow shimmer off of my nose.
This is, however, very nice to use on the cheeks. It highlights like "candlelight" and looks fairly natural. It doesn't have big chunks of glitter in it, just some fine shimmer.