April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I got this in the Benefit Beauty in a Box. Love the name, and the packaging is cute but that's all the positives. I tried the Medium and it seemed a bit orange-y for my skin-tone. It did melt into my skintone after quite a bit of blending but I felt it like my tone was off. Definitely won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lovesisi

I can't believe I bought this because of some marketing technique they had...raving about this product...it's such a scam..the worst foundation I have ever used! no coverage at all..u just feel like u're applying some kinda oil on ur face...no coverage on pores freckles scar...doesn't..at most u can say it makes ur skin color a bit better than bare skin..it isn't even a foundation...and it's not moisturizing..it's just OILY..u feel like u're applying oil on ur face for no reason..
and if u want SOME coverage..it'll take u half of the compact...and ur face will look like some oily freak and the coverage is still bad..and VERY CAKEY too...and it sets in every pore u have
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT'S HORRIBLE

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kittykat75

Tried this on at an Ulta store. It looked great for about an hour. After that it started separating, pooling in my lines/pores and took on a very orange cast. It did feel a bit greasy to start with then went matte then went downhill. It wasn't the worst feeling on my skin but looked horrible in short time. I'm sure this works for some but not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by thegreatexaggerator

I just wanted to do a review on this some kind of gorgeous since I just got through watching HSN. They are really good at selling this crap product. I bought this at Ulta a while back. The benefit girl told me that it was such a nice foundation and talked me into trying it on, and ultimately I bought it (I later returned it). HSN says that it doesn't settle into pores--- wrong. This settled into my pores terribly. I looked like a powdered up freak (and I used very little). Like others have said, it doesn't last all day-- it lasts only a little while. It's a waste of money. My purpose for this review is to warn people of marketing techniques- it's all in the wording. Like I said, as I watched the HSN show today they seem pretty convincing. Anyway, that's my rant on this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

based on the mixed reviews, i wasn't sure if i'd like this. i did pick up the mini $9 size of this at sephora in medium. i'm shocked. i find that this covers minor imperfections quite well and doesn't look greasy at all (like i thought it would). It even out skintone perfectly. My only gripe is, that I need to use quite a bit to get the desired coverage that I like, and I find that this won't last long at all. I gave 4/5 stars because of that fact that I can see this being used up quickly, even in the full size. It can get quite expensive to keep purchasing this. The packaging is super duper cute as usual for Benefit. i may buy again, but this isn't something i can afford to use every day

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by rgnsd

Wow! I can't believe how many negative comments are here about SKG. I happen to adore this product for its beautiful, sheer coverage and lightweight feel. Most foundations cause issues with my super sensitive skin (acne and psoriasis flare ups) but SKG has never caused me problems. In fact, I have had more complements on my skin since I have started to use this.

Here is my breakdown about what to expect from SKG:

1. It is not a foundation. Coverage is minimal, more for those who are seeking a product to just even out the complexion.

2. Apply with a light hand. There is a sponge included, but I prefer a good foundation brush to apply a very thin, light coat of the product. Too much will give that "orange" look others have mentioned.

3. If you want or need more coverage, set with a powder. Again, apply lightly and you will get a beautiful, natural looking finish.

I

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by daxisaurus

I didn't mind the feel of this product on my skin, it felt light and the cream-to-powder seemed to be effective. However, I should have read the packaging more carefully to see if it said non-comedogenic. This stuff made me break out all over my face in places I had never had acne before. I love the retro-futurist packaging but I would never purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

Bad coverage, makes pores look huge, shiny, SMELLS BAD. Main problem though----this product broke me out worse than any makeup I have EVER used. Actually this is the first makeup product that has broken me out at all since high school. I DO NOT RECOMMEND! Especially if you are acne prone or have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off, before reviewing this product, I'd just like to say that this foundation is more for girls who need less coverage, than more. So if you're one who prefers/needs more coverage, this isn't the foundation for you.

Personally, I love this foundation. I have dry skin, and the cream to powder formula is just...Perfect for it. I don't need a lot of coverage, I have pretty decent skin, so it took me a while to use all of the product. Also, there is way more product than I thought there was...Bonus!

If this foundation wasn't so expensive, it would be my every day foundation.

I hope this review was helpful!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by bluewine12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

If you want a pretty pricey compact mirror, this one is for you. Its color changes to some dark orange on my skin right after I put on. It covers nothing, doesn't neutralize my skin tone, and it has absolutely no staying power.