Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

3.7

on 1/23/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Okay I am on my fourth or fifth tube of this stuff and I am absolutely in love with it! Yes, it is pretty pricey, but it does not clump whatsoever. My natural lashes are fairly long but not very thick, but Inimitable makes it look like I'm wearing false lashes. I guess other reviewers say it doesn't add much volume, but I don't experience that at all. I've tried several different ways of applying it but the best application method I've found is to tilt my head back and apply it from the base of my lashes to the tip, wiggling it ever so slightly back and forth. While the mascara is still damp I go over it a second time. People compliment me all the time now how long my lashes are!

on 1/13/2010 9:51:00 AM

This is a good (but not great) mascara. It does not clump, it does not smudge and lasts all day. It separates the lashes very nicely, but it does not add the VAVAVOOM volume . The packaging is beautiful (as I would expect from Chanel), the wand and brush are easy to use (unlike Max Factor whose brush is very stiff), but the volumising effect is just not there. Good for daytime as it gives just a little bit more than natural looking lashes - even though it is expensive. Easy to remove It diried out after a couple of months. Far too expensive to buy every two months and not worth it.

on 1/4/2010 1:31:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara! I had Dior Blackout before this, and I love it so much more. It actually holds my curls and lengthens very well. I have it in waterproof as well, and it really keeps it on but not hard to take off either. It doesn't do that much for volume though, which is what I prefer, but it does the job.

on 1/3/2010 10:30:00 AM

I've been using this mascara for a year or so and I still love it! I have quite long eyelashes to begin with so I don't mind that it's not the most lengthening mascara ever, although with a few coats my eyelashes are considerably longer. I love the brush and the fanned out effect it gives and I never get clumps. I also love the mascara's staying power - it never flakes off, yet it comes off really easily when I just sweep my cleanser over my eyes. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

on 12/27/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I like this mascara for day use. It separates nicely and doesn't clump. I woulnd't use it for an evening look without my faux lashes.

on 12/22/2009 8:05:00 PM

This is truly a terrible mascara and Chanel should be ashamed.

on 12/22/2009 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My favourite mascara right now. Nice long wand. Smooth consistency of the product. Brush separates and curls beautifully (not much lengthening, but then I don't need it). The overall effect is that the lashes look separated, fanned out and hold their shape for the day. It comes off easily (without melting into a black mess under my eyes when I cleanse). Never flakes into my eye or contact lens. Wonderful.
Worth the money, though I still wish it cost less.

on 12/5/2009 10:43:00 PM

I think that ,this mascara is really like the other cheaper ones and not any thing special.

on 11/29/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I normally use Diorshow Blackout and wanted a change. I was looking for a mascara that really lenghtens the lashes and seperates them. This Chanel mascara was amazing at first... but then it started to clump after two weeks of use. I won't be buyng this again, although I did like the initial effect of this mascara, the Lancome Hypnose mascara is so much better quality.

on 11/23/2009 2:06:00 PM

This mascara is the best ive used at actually separating lashes, all the others are a bit thick but this lengthens each individual lash as it separates, it makes your lashes look longer because theyre not all clumped together.

Check out my beauty blog www.francescasbeautyspot.wordpress.com