April 16, 2014 | 1702 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a tough one when it comes to bronzer. Most make my complexion muddy or dull (nc25, more pink undertone than yellow). So I was really shocked that this turned out to be a fabulous product. Great drugstore find, matte, great colour (not too orange or brown, just tan) and formula and love how big the pan is for ease of use. Delivers exactly what it promises, a natural bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cheap. Great color. Doesnt break me out. And did I mention it was cheap? Cause it is. Great product for the money. And NO sparkles. I freakin' hate sparkles!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This ia a very impressive bronzer. You control how bronzed you look. It's perfect for my fair skin. I don't get to crazy, but my skin still looks bright. THE BEST!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great MATTE drugstore bronzer, I apply it as a contour or use it as an allover bronze glow with a light hand. It can look a little orange if you use a heavy hand. The packaging it dumb the lid doesn't screw on tight, so I can use it on the go because I can put it in my makeup bag but overall for the price and the fact that it has a matte finish I think this is a pretty decent product and I have repurchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

After reading many reviews on MUA I decided to purchase this bronzer. I just started fake baking for the summer, but I don't tan my face (wrinkles are genetic in my family). I bought this bronzer to even out my neck and add some dimension to my cheeks. I was very surprised by the quality of this bronzer for the price. It gives me a sunkissed look without being garish. Much more natural looking than the Physician's Formula shimmer bronzer I was using that was three times the price. I bought it in the medium shade (sun bronze) instead of the light (sun light) and am glad I did. Although I am fair, this is the perfect colour for me; I think the lighter colour wouldn't have balanced out my tan. I will continue to buy this product for the summer months. I sure hope they don't discontinue it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sugaryumyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this bronzer is matte with no pigment whatsoever! it's disappointing for $5.50....sending this back to CVS for an exchange. i can tell a bit of color on my face (NC 30) but the color doesnt last all day. no one can tell i put bronzer on.

also this bronzer has a hint of red undertones which i find to be awful-looking if you try to layer this (since it wont give any color). its called a natural bronzer because it doesnt show up so yes, your face look natural, just not naturally bronzed.

the packaging is horrible for a drugstore product. the lid wont stay on (you close/open it in a screwing/turning motion)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by niseema

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. Just the right amount of shimmer without looking too made up. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really really love this bronzer, and the price! Oh my gosh, I got mine on sale and it was only like three dollars, but I think it's around $5-8 @ drugstores That's cheap! It has such good quality, I love how it gives you that subtle glow with not too much shimmer, and it's matte. thumbs up for that. Definitely buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by cmgbabyy

It is okay, once you reapply it the second time, it lasts pretty much all day. However, I notice that it starts off as a nice "tan" and by the end of the day it looks like my face is more red than golden. It lasts a very long time since I don't need a lot. Kinda sad that the cover is kinda loose and won't lock so its very easy to break. The price is good considering how long it lasts (around $8)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by colleeflower

This is the first bronzer I've used, and I definitely like this product. The finish is matte, and gave my fair skin a subtle glow. The only thing I don't like is the flimsy packaging.