December 17, 2014 | 1761 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

Best Drugstore bronzer. It's cheap and lasts long. I have this for 3 months and haven't hit the pan yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am bi racial and I love to use bronzer almost everyday. This is ok for me I would prob do better with a darker shade as an actual bronzer..this would suit fair skinned people as a bronzer...I dont really care for the packaging its just a big round circle of bronzer and is kinda messy when you try to get some on your brush idk if I would repurchase this I would look for something better since I use bronzer on almost a daily basis....UPDATE I TAKE MY REVIEW BACK after I have tried a few more things I am realizing how great this is for the price. I have been looking for an inexpensive powder to set my foundation that helps keep my skin from getting oily.After trying a few and seeing how they enlarged my already big pores or do not carry my shade I realize how great this is to use as my setting powder.I would have to put a ton of this on to work as a bronzer on my skin since this is so simular to my natural skin tone so I am using this is an all over dusting of powder for my face to help keep oil at bay and I am loving it!!It does have slight shimmer but looks great ,healthy,and natural on me so I am updating my overall rating from 3 to 5 UPDATE I STILL OVE THIS I USED IT UNTIL IT GOT REALLY THIN AND I DROPPED IT AND IT BROKE I STILL PLAN ON BUYING ANOTHER ONE GREAT FOR THE PRICE

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by viness101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great inexpensive matte bronzer! I have never used this all over my face but I use it everyday as a contour and it leaves a perfect natural look that stays on all day. Horrible packageing tho, its not something I could ever carry around with me in my purse unless you tie the lid down which is not something I'm not willing to do. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two of the Rimmel Natural Bronzers (Sun Bronze and Sun Light). Sun Bronze is perfect for using during the summer. (I prefer to use Sun Light during the winter.) I hit pan on Sun Bronze a long time ago and once it's completely gone, I will definitely buy it again. It gives me a healthy glow, and I've always gotten a lot of compliments when I've worn it. Less is definitely more with this bronzer. It's better to use a light hand and build gradually--otherwise it might be too orange and unnatural looking. Also, I would recommend this for medium or medium/fair complexions.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by elliew8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've never particularly liked the idea of foundation/ bronzer and until 2 months ago I only used concealer on my skin. I chose this bronzer because it was mineral (hoping it wouldn't cause any breakouts), and affordable enough to test and then bin if necessary.
I have to say, I'm a total convert to bronzer! I love the product as it doesn't make me look orange (although if you get carried away you will become an oompa loompa!), it's also really easy to apply - for a bronzer novice I found it spread evenly and came off the brush well.
Like the other reviews I'd say the packaging isn't ideal - the lid can come off easily, but for the price 3.99 I can't argue too much!
It didn't make me have any breakouts and now I can't stop using it! I worried any form of make up on my face would feel heavy or take ages to apply, but you can't really feel it on your skin at all and only takes a few brush strokes to give a light feeling natural glow.
Admittedly my skin is very pale in winter, but I have received a lot of compliments when wearing the bronzer - people say it looks very natural (I guess because I don't use foundation or anything underneath).
One other thing I was worried about was using a concealer stick in combination with the bronzer - I'm very good at covering the odd spots and still didn't want them visible when wearing the bronzer. I'd suggest bronzer then concealer - if you do it the other way around the bronzer makes the concealer darker, highlighting the spot. If you use concealer afterwards though, there aren't any problems.
I'd recommend it to everyone - for people paying excessive amounts for mediocre products or for anyone wanting to try something new.
I doubt I'll ever use another bronzer!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sierray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart on my way out to a party as I had forgotten my Physician's Formula Bronzer at home.

It gives a nice, matte bronze (thank goodness, no shimmer). But I feel it looks a little fake and it's difficult to put on lightly. You could easily be orange without too much effort.

For the price it will do in a pinch, but I prefer a product where I have more control over what colour I turn out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by mdanley76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer didnt do much for colour on my skin, but then again I'm already pretty tanned. It does however make my skin look matte and healthy. The packaging is terrible, the lid falls off in my bag all the time and it even developed a crack through the middle. Overall, its a great bronzer though, I would buy it again considering the price but maybe in a darker shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by twig117

I was excited to pick up this bronzer at Target since they were having a 2 for 1 deal. However, when I tried it, there was no difference in the color of my skin. I'm an NC 30 in MAC, so maybe I'm too dark for this product. Light skinned girls should probably check it out since it can probably provide some color without looking too dark.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by TheeGlamGal2

This color is FABULOUS! Perfectly matte, and NO shimmer. (Huzzah!)
Its super cheap to, I picked it up on sale for like 3 bucks.

On the other hand..you CANNOT conture with this, you'll end up with product packed on your face and a fake look. However, its great for adding a hint of colour.
But...it comes of so easily. I was wearing a scarf and when I came home and took it off, it was all over! eck!

There are better drugstore bronzers out there, there MUST be. I wont be buying this again, I feel like its almost a pain to wear. Im sad that it doesnt do for me, It really was the most wonderful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Just got this today at Walmart for $5. I just had to get it after readind all the good reviews. So when I got home I tried it out with my ecoTOOLS blush brush and instantly loved it!!! My skin is so dull looking and this instantly gives me a gorgeous glow without making me look orange. Great Product!!!