August 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sierray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart on my way out to a party as I had forgotten my Physician's Formula Bronzer at home.

It gives a nice, matte bronze (thank goodness, no shimmer). But I feel it looks a little fake and it's difficult to put on lightly. You could easily be orange without too much effort.

For the price it will do in a pinch, but I prefer a product where I have more control over what colour I turn out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by mdanley76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer didnt do much for colour on my skin, but then again I'm already pretty tanned. It does however make my skin look matte and healthy. The packaging is terrible, the lid falls off in my bag all the time and it even developed a crack through the middle. Overall, its a great bronzer though, I would buy it again considering the price but maybe in a darker shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by twig117

I was excited to pick up this bronzer at Target since they were having a 2 for 1 deal. However, when I tried it, there was no difference in the color of my skin. I'm an NC 30 in MAC, so maybe I'm too dark for this product. Light skinned girls should probably check it out since it can probably provide some color without looking too dark.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by TheeGlamGal2

This color is FABULOUS! Perfectly matte, and NO shimmer. (Huzzah!)
Its super cheap to, I picked it up on sale for like 3 bucks.

On the other hand..you CANNOT conture with this, you'll end up with product packed on your face and a fake look. However, its great for adding a hint of colour.
But...it comes of so easily. I was wearing a scarf and when I came home and took it off, it was all over! eck!

There are better drugstore bronzers out there, there MUST be. I wont be buying this again, I feel like its almost a pain to wear. Im sad that it doesnt do for me, It really was the most wonderful color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Just got this today at Walmart for $5. I just had to get it after readind all the good reviews. So when I got home I tried it out with my ecoTOOLS blush brush and instantly loved it!!! My skin is so dull looking and this instantly gives me a gorgeous glow without making me look orange. Great Product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by ashleys79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

only bronzer ive ever tried and it does the job its a gd colour not orange and last a while

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by fallaciousimage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this does the job as a matte bronzer and it's very inexpensive- I got it for $3.99 at Shoppers! Also, it doesn't break me out and it smells great C: Other than that there's nothing else extra about this. It is what it is, a matte bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by misscheryn

I've been using this bronzer for a year now. Out of all the bronzers I've ever tried, this is the best one yet. It gives you a tanned look and doesn't look orange, it's matte so it looks natural. I think it looks best in the summer because I'm a bit tanner then.
HG bronzer definitely :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- matte
- flattering shade

Cons

- sheer
- packaging

Comments: Love the color and that its matte. However, it's lacks in pigmentation, so I end up going through this a lot quicker than I should despite the amount of product. Still, it's cheap and the color looks great on my olive complexion.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

My go-to drugstore bronzer. I use it to contour my face because it's matte. I got it for $3.99 CAD on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, what a deal! And there's so much product in the pan, I've been using it for a whole summer and still haven't hit pan.

The shade is a true brown I would say, a little bit on the warm side. It has a light rosy scent, but nothing noticable (and I'm very scent sensitive). This has not broken me out or anything like that. It's weird that I don't hear more people talking/raving about this, it's definitly an underrated product. I like it better than my NYC Sunny (much overrated) bronzer, because I feel this shade of brown fits my neutral/yellow undertone better and looks more natural.

Overall, a great product, I just hope Rimmel will come out with cuter packaging. I'm always afraid of smashing the clear plastic lid.