LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

on 8/27/2010 11:04:00 AM

This is a fun treat for my kids. The bar creates loads of bubbles, smells fantastic, turns the bathwater pink, and makes their skin soft. It's a little pricey, so it's not something we use a lot, but it's great for an occasional splurge treat.

on 8/26/2010 7:31:00 AM

This is quite nice, and the product is large enough for a few baths. The water turns all purple, which is fun. But I do prefer Karma much better.

on 8/15/2010 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best bubble bar EVER!!! I love this one because you can get so many uses out of it, I usually get 6-8 and still get loads of bubbles. We took a tiny chunk (about 1/7th) and stuck it in the hottub one night and we got almost 5 ft of bubbles, even with us swimming around and playing with them.

on 8/14/2010 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this bubble bar! It's bigger than most of the bubble bars at LUSH so you can get more use out of this! The scent kind of smells like raspberry (maybe?) and a hint of mint. It actually reminded me of how one of the Lip Smackers smelt like. I used half of this bar the first time I bought it and it made TONS of bubbles! The water was a very nice pink colour and I found that the scent really stayed on my skin after I got out of the bath. I would definitely recommend this bubble bar!

I love this product. There are no faults about it. It smells amazing, it's easy to split up into parts so you can use it a few times, it creates a lovely bubble bath.... and not forgetting if you love the colour pink then you will love having your bath turn the colour PINK!
i will definetly keep buying this product. :) x

on 8/9/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow. This is amazing! It smells so delicious, it makes loads of bubbles and it turns the water pink! I got two baths out of one bar and the bar is not that cheap..but it's worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A lovely bubble bar for Lush lovers and starters because its quite big compared to the other bars i get 6 Bubble Baths out of Comforter (get 3 out of the smaller bars). Lovely subtle Berry scent. My Bar was a lil hard so i had to cut it and crumbling was not as easy (dont know if this is the case with every bar of the Comforter). Turns the Bathwater pink. Will buy again because more bang for the buck with this one :) Like it

on 8/7/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Of all the bubble bars this one is the best! It far exceeds all the others I have tried. I bought these for my daughters at first and now I'm hooked!! I have tried many bubble bars by LUSH and this one smells the best, makes the most bubbles and makes the water hot pink...Lovely!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is THE BEST BATH I'VE EVER HAD, from Lush or otherwise. This smells SO GOOD. It actually smells a lot like warm blackberries with fresh cream. It also turns the bath a completely gorgeous colour, froths up a fair bit for a bar, and could easily be split in two for two baths (but I did use the whole thing in one go). I'm going to end up buying so many of these.

on 7/12/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow!! I can't believe I got to the age of 48 without trying one of these bubble bars. I bought comforter because of the reviews here on MUA. I'm not a bath person but recently we got rid of our hot tub because of the maintenance etc., etc., and I wanted a soak after a heavy duty workout and seven hours of heavy gardening so I made friends with my bath tub again. It's been great. I love serious products like Kneipp and Dr. Hauschka and such but OMG.....this brick of pink fun bliss is to die for. It's like soaking in Spanish pink effervescent wine. Not cheap champagne....just a nice affordable drinkable Spanish wine made by the champagne method. Love, love, love this thing. The bubbles are big and creamy and keep the water warm like an insulator. I used half a bar for my slightly over-sized tub and it was perfect. Did I mention that the water was a lovely pink colour? My skin feels so soft and the berry fragrance is slight. Even while I was in the bath, the fragrance was not overwhelmingly fake smelling at all. It was lovely. The only reason I did not give it a 5 out of 5 was the price but I will definitely buy it again! Love, love, love this little bit of fun luxury!!!!

Popular Bath Treatments