LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

This bubble bar is better than other lush bubble bars or bubble bombs in that it actually creates a good amount of bubbles and it last a few baths (unlike other ones that only last once). However, I don't find that it is anything outstanding especially when it is expensive relative to bottled bubble bath products I can get in a drug store (which works just as good or better). The smell is like bubble gum/pez; nothing special.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I must start by thanking marissabugg for swapping with me for this! Of course, this is now discontinued (and that's according to Lush customer service, even though the twits had it listed on their website until a few days ago), which usually happens when I love a product. Anyway, I love this as much as I love the bubble bar although it smells very, very different, both in the bottle and in the shower. This shower gel is thich, rich, and very, very pink (it must be *loaded* with dye--I mean, it's incredibly, deeply, tenaciously pink). It lathers very well and only a tiny bit is needed, even on a washcloth. Now, the scent. LUSH says that it contains bergamot and blackcurrant oil. Unlike the bubble bar, it's not a sweet scent--it's much more tart and multidimensional. I find that it smells more like pomegranate than cassis, which is not bad, just different than I expected--and a bit of the scent lingers pleasantly on the skin afterwards. This is a great morning wake-up scent. I would continue to buy this if it were available. (Hello, Lush? Why would you discontinue a popular product?)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am so in love with this bubble bar! The scent really is comforting--sweet and candy-like, but there's a bit of currant tartness as well. I find that I can get four baths from each bar, and every bath has tons of bubbles and lovely pink water. I feel refreshed and relaxed when I get out of the tub after enjoying this scent. I think the price is ridiculous, but I love it so much that I'll buy it again. Many thanks to meghan4mark sending this to me in a fab swap!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Love this bubble bar. You get so many uses out of one bar. Smells great. It leaves the water pink and so soft and your skin so smooth. Also great price for its size compared to lush's other bubble bars. You can also use it alone or with a bath bomb for even a better smell.

Love it! Big bubbles, smells like amazing, silky water plus the 3-4 time usage... pretty much the best thing at LUSH for the bath.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Fab! Lovely! Amazing! Spectacular!
This is amazing! It's huge; big enough for 4 bath, it's smells delicious; like sweet blackberries, and it makes the best, fluffy white bubbles while turning the bath an awesome pink!
Oh, so lovely! I'd buy it again and again and again!

This is a fun treat for my kids. The bar creates loads of bubbles, smells fantastic, turns the bathwater pink, and makes their skin soft. It's a little pricey, so it's not something we use a lot, but it's great for an occasional splurge treat.

This is quite nice, and the product is large enough for a few baths. The water turns all purple, which is fun. But I do prefer Karma much better.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best bubble bar EVER!!! I love this one because you can get so many uses out of it, I usually get 6-8 and still get loads of bubbles. We took a tiny chunk (about 1/7th) and stuck it in the hottub one night and we got almost 5 ft of bubbles, even with us swimming around and playing with them.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this bubble bar! It's bigger than most of the bubble bars at LUSH so you can get more use out of this! The scent kind of smells like raspberry (maybe?) and a hint of mint. It actually reminded me of how one of the Lip Smackers smelt like. I used half of this bar the first time I bought it and it made TONS of bubbles! The water was a very nice pink colour and I found that the scent really stayed on my skin after I got out of the bath. I would definitely recommend this bubble bar!

Popular Bath Treatments