Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.4

Interesting..... It doesn't make my eyelashes particularly full but it does define them enough for everyday wear and lasts most of the day. I was looking for something more dramatic though. I'm still not sure if I will repurchase for everyday wear and the search continues for a 'big night out' mascara.

on 1/1/2007 9:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the way this mascara boosted the volume in my lashes, but it flaked too much for me to continue using it. It gave great color, and the brush is one of those new non clumping brushes, but again, just too much flaking.

on 12/30/2006 2:18:00 AM

Fantastic mascara - absolutly love it - after I apply it I feel like I've got false eyelashes my lashes feel so luxurious and full! Never flakes, smudges, cakes or glumps. Just long full evenly coated lashes that go on and on.

Fantastic!

i LOVE this ms! i have it in black and find it to not clump easily, never smudge, and be easy to take from defined to dramatic (thick, long and lush!!) with an extra coat or two. the wand is rubber and has short conical bristles, which i finds cuts down on the amount of ms that ends up on my lid. awesome awesome awesome!

on 12/29/2006 11:12:00 AM

This masacara does make my lashes full, but it smudges. Not good for us gals with oily skin.

on 12/29/2006 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So far I've done one application and so far so good. It does not provide as much volume as I would prefer, however, it keeps my curl in my lashes, does not flake, the black colour is actually black (looks grey on the wand) and does look nice when applied. If it gave me the volume I was craving, then I would have given it a 5.

on 12/26/2006 6:04:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

One of the best I've ever tried! Gives my poor lashes lots of volume and it provides dramatic look. Goes off easily. Doesn't cost much. Will definetively repurchase!

on 12/11/2006 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Did not do anything for my eye lashes. I will be going back to using my cover girl mascara!

It doesn't make my lashes look full. Am I supposed to do something fancy with the applicator, like roll it on? I tried that and it was awkward. This looks ok and was cheap so I'm not too miffed but I wanted to plump up my thin lashes and this didn't do it. **Update: I wiggle the brush from the base of my lashes up and I get very full but not clumpy lashes. I changed my mind: love this! I tried some other thickening mascaras lately and they only make me appreciate this more since I get thick without the ubiquitous clumps the others produce.

on 11/28/2006 9:56:00 AM

I have always been a Rimmel Volume mascara girl - the one with the comb to apply the mascara, but had always wished that it separated my lashes a bit more, but still with the same volumizing characteristics I get from it. I purchased this Avon SuperFULL mascara and LOVE IT! The brush is the reason I like it, I think. I have fine lashes, and a normal mascara brush does nothing for them, but with a comb/brush like this, it separates every lash, and the formula for the mascara builds volume without leaving clumps behind. At first I thought the mascara was a bit dry, but I think it is just the characteristic of the forumula they use. It doesn't hurt my eyes and lasts all day without flaking off. And, even better, it washes off easily too! I really like this one and would definitely give it a try!