January 26, 2015 | 1005 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Interesting..... It doesn't make my eyelashes particularly full but it does define them enough for everyday wear and lasts most of the day. I was looking for something more dramatic though. I'm still not sure if I will repurchase for everyday wear and the search continues for a 'big night out' mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by GiselleRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the way this mascara boosted the volume in my lashes, but it flaked too much for me to continue using it. It gave great color, and the brush is one of those new non clumping brushes, but again, just too much flaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic mascara - absolutly love it - after I apply it I feel like I've got false eyelashes my lashes feel so luxurious and full! Never flakes, smudges, cakes or glumps. Just long full evenly coated lashes that go on and on.

Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this ms! i have it in black and find it to not clump easily, never smudge, and be easy to take from defined to dramatic (thick, long and lush!!) with an extra coat or two. the wand is rubber and has short conical bristles, which i finds cuts down on the amount of ms that ends up on my lid. awesome awesome awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lmaliski

This masacara does make my lashes full, but it smudges. Not good for us gals with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I've done one application and so far so good. It does not provide as much volume as I would prefer, however, it keeps my curl in my lashes, does not flake, the black colour is actually black (looks grey on the wand) and does look nice when applied. If it gave me the volume I was craving, then I would have given it a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by barbre

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

One of the best I've ever tried! Gives my poor lashes lots of volume and it provides dramatic look. Goes off easily. Doesn't cost much. Will definetively repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jnjf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not do anything for my eye lashes. I will be going back to using my cover girl mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

It doesn't make my lashes look full. Am I supposed to do something fancy with the applicator, like roll it on? I tried that and it was awkward. This looks ok and was cheap so I'm not too miffed but I wanted to plump up my thin lashes and this didn't do it. **Update: I wiggle the brush from the base of my lashes up and I get very full but not clumpy lashes. I changed my mind: love this! I tried some other thickening mascaras lately and they only make me appreciate this more since I get thick without the ubiquitous clumps the others produce.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 9:56:00 AM More reviews by mnh3281

I have always been a Rimmel Volume mascara girl - the one with the comb to apply the mascara, but had always wished that it separated my lashes a bit more, but still with the same volumizing characteristics I get from it. I purchased this Avon SuperFULL mascara and LOVE IT! The brush is the reason I like it, I think. I have fine lashes, and a normal mascara brush does nothing for them, but with a comb/brush like this, it separates every lash, and the formula for the mascara builds volume without leaving clumps behind. At first I thought the mascara was a bit dry, but I think it is just the characteristic of the forumula they use. It doesn't hurt my eyes and lasts all day without flaking off. And, even better, it washes off easily too! I really like this one and would definitely give it a try!