July 28, 2014 | 1862 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mrmoon

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes - oriental, thin, short, stiff, black in color.
The mascara - SuperFull in black.

It is not super full, just so so full. I like a lot the applicator - sort of the combination of lash stylist comb and a regular mascara brush. It is not really clumpy, but upon application the lash tips tend to stick to each other somehow. Not a very bad case, but a little drawback nonetheless.

I only apply on upper lashes. This way, undereye stays relatively clean through the day. Could be better.

Don't feel so different than soft and full. I will buy it again if it's on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Interesting..... It doesn't make my eyelashes particularly full but it does define them enough for everyday wear and lasts most of the day. I was looking for something more dramatic though. I'm still not sure if I will repurchase for everyday wear and the search continues for a 'big night out' mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by GiselleRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the way this mascara boosted the volume in my lashes, but it flaked too much for me to continue using it. It gave great color, and the brush is one of those new non clumping brushes, but again, just too much flaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic mascara - absolutly love it - after I apply it I feel like I've got false eyelashes my lashes feel so luxurious and full! Never flakes, smudges, cakes or glumps. Just long full evenly coated lashes that go on and on.

Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this ms! i have it in black and find it to not clump easily, never smudge, and be easy to take from defined to dramatic (thick, long and lush!!) with an extra coat or two. the wand is rubber and has short conical bristles, which i finds cuts down on the amount of ms that ends up on my lid. awesome awesome awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lmaliski

This masacara does make my lashes full, but it smudges. Not good for us gals with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I've done one application and so far so good. It does not provide as much volume as I would prefer, however, it keeps my curl in my lashes, does not flake, the black colour is actually black (looks grey on the wand) and does look nice when applied. If it gave me the volume I was craving, then I would have given it a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by barbre

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

One of the best I've ever tried! Gives my poor lashes lots of volume and it provides dramatic look. Goes off easily. Doesn't cost much. Will definetively repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2006 1:19:00 AM More reviews by jnjf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not do anything for my eye lashes. I will be going back to using my cover girl mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

It doesn't make my lashes look full. Am I supposed to do something fancy with the applicator, like roll it on? I tried that and it was awkward. This looks ok and was cheap so I'm not too miffed but I wanted to plump up my thin lashes and this didn't do it. **Update: I wiggle the brush from the base of my lashes up and I get very full but not clumpy lashes. I changed my mind: love this! I tried some other thickening mascaras lately and they only make me appreciate this more since I get thick without the ubiquitous clumps the others produce.