BeneFit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

2.4

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 1/30/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Pine-Sol. Don't know how to say this any differently than that. Itchy and dry, greasy in humidity. I don't understand this product at all.

on 1/22/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really not impressed with this product. I used it on my nose, middle forehead, and chin (where I get the oiliest and need the most priming), and it broke me out really bad! It's definitely a pore-clogger. I haven't returned many products to Sephora, as I prefer to swap, but I didn't want anybody else suffering!

on 1/21/2011 10:37:00 AM

dried up in the pot within a month, i liked using it before then but didnt see much difference in the look of my skin or anything, kind of useless

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This did nothing for me! I would use everyday religiously but it was a total waste of time. I used the sponge that it came with, could that be the issue?? Waste of money and time.

on 1/21/2011 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I heard about Dr.Feelgood from a TV show a few years back so I thought I would give it a try. I thought I was lucky to find it on sale on Ebay. It broke me out, bad! Over make up, it smeared everything off. Under it, like primer, it worked better but it broke me out so much I had to wash it off after an hour. It also made me look like a walking grease-ball. I knew a make up artist that used it all the time, and despite the fact that he liked it, it made him look like one too. I loved the slightly citrusy smell, but it is not worth the price or cost in skincare needed to conteract the acne it caused. Do Not Buy This Product. I would give this .0001 lippy if I could.

on 12/22/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like to use this to touch up my oily skin instead of powder. Powder in the winter for me can look cakey and heavy...this does not. I also wear this under benefit you rebel on my t-zone and it helps absorb the shine. I prefer this over benefit porefessional as I find that one is too drying and it doesn't look good when I use it over make-up for touch ups.

on 12/21/2010 4:54:00 PM

I have repurchased this 3 times now. I have acne prone skin, and this does not make it worse. I don't use it daily, more in the summer when I'm likely to get shiny, or for an event where my photo will be taken and I don't want the flash reflecting off my forehead! I love this product, it's easy to apply and smells nice. Some reviewers have found it drying - I would suggest not skipping moisturizer. If you moisturize lightly and let it sink in, then use this, you should be fine. I also read a review where someone uses it for foundation? Maybe if you have perfect skin, but this does not offer an coverage.

I got this product because one of the associates at sephora introduced to me. I was looking for something that would help me control my t-zone oil... She put some of Dr. feelgood, it did mattified my t-zone with a nice pleasent lemon scent. So I got it. I realized later that this product dries out my skin like crazy!!!! I didn't know why I didn't return this, now I still use it now and then just because it smells good. I will not repurchase this one for sure!

on 12/4/2010 7:38:00 AM

This is amazing, i use this in the summer as my "foundation" ie i just moiturize and then put this on, and then perhaps some blusher on top, eye colour and lipstick. its smooths out all the pores and any dry patches and to be honest its fantastic, I love the smell and in the summer when you want to show of your freckles more and have a more natural looking skin its fantastic. My suggestion is to use a stick concealer with it rather than a liquid as otherwise it can get a pick dry in patches. but i would NEVER use this as a primer for anything else....I have repurchased

on 12/3/2010 10:21:00 PM

It did absolutely nothing for me, except for the fact that it clogged my pores? Somehow, I got suckered into purchasing this by a pushy sales person who said it was "amazing". I ended up using maybe a third of it before I came to the realization that it was pointless to put on! Definitely never repurchasing this again!