E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 11/18/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product is one of my favorites from E.LF is great for keeping my brows in place and the best part, its affordable

on 11/13/2012 11:38:00 PM

I don't see the need to spend more than a dollar on a brow gel when this does everything a brow gel is supposed to! Even though it comes with a clear mascara end, I still use that side for my brows when the eyebrow side is all gross and used up. It dries really quickly and my brows don't budge for the whole day. Perfect and affordable!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great for holding my eyebrows in place. As I age, my brows get more and more unruly. Great product! Better than the pricey Anastasia brow wax pencil!

Excellent product for the price. I use this solely for my eyebrows, and either side works fine for the purpose. I brush this through my brows to achieve the shape I want, and then I very lightly fill in any sparce areas with a pencil. This gel allows me to achieve perfectly shaped eyebrows, an understated statement brow if you will. Holds them in place all day (better than many high end gels too!).

on 10/25/2012 8:42:00 PM

Amazing. Dries quickly, perfect for setting your eyebrows, only a buck. Can't go wrong.

I love this! It keeps my eyebrows in place all day long and the mascara is great to hold a curl for an everyday look. The price is perfect at only a dollar. Totally will repurchase.

This is the only thing I ever use on my brows. My brows are already really full so I don't need anything to fill them in. But they tend to go all over the place if left untamed! So I use this. It keeps the hairs in place without making them feel crunchy. The spoolie is also perfect for getting into the brow hairs. I wish there just wasn't a side for mascara because I never use it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the only product I use on my brows because I'm too lazy to fill them in! It keeps my brows from looking unruly and gives them a polished look ALL DAY! My skin is oily, yet this stays in place without flaking off. I have not used the lash side because I don't care for lash primer/gloss. My only complaint is like other reviewers, I wish it wasn't double-ended because the packaging is bulky and I do not use the other side. Once I run out of brow gel, I might flip over to the lash side so I don't waste product. Will gladly repurchase for $1 this is great stuff!

on 9/22/2012 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good for brows, especially for the price. However, I tried it on my lower lashes and it made my makeup smudge like crazy. The shadow and mascara from my top lid wound up smeared underneath my eyes. Wouldn't suggest using it as a mascara.

on 9/9/2012 12:15:00 PM

I love this product and I'm a repeat purchaser. I have crazy eyebrows and I NEED this to tame them. :-p However, I don't ever use it as mascara, so I don't really like the dual brush. I'd rather just have one brush and one tube of gloss.

For the review(s) who have said that it got cloudy after a few uses, that's your makeup getting on the brush when you use it and then mixing with the gel. If you use it on a clean face, it won't ever get cloudy.