July 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I used this mascara until I started using bare escentuals big tease mascara. I received good results with this mascara. I did not have any problem with clumping and the mascara helped to separate my eyelashes and it also made my lashes look longer and fuller. I used the Very Black (925) shade. This mascara will make your lashes look beautiful and it is also inexpensive and you can find it at any local drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by zas

I loved this mascara, because for the first time in my life, it stayed all day without smudging or flaking. Really looked great all day. But it was so difficult getting it off. I would only buy it again if I could find a really good remover since getting the mascara off entails losing some eyelashes in the process.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by MedeaSea

This product is okay because I like a natural look, but it doesn't show up that well. It may be a little TOO natural. If you wash it off every day, it definately doesn't clump, though. I probably won't buy it again just because I don't LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

This is great for keeping a curl. It also helps curl your lashes a bit if you don't use a lash curler. The black colour is a good strong black that isn't "carbon black" - i.e., still good for daytime without looking grey. However this does sting my eyes when I take it off and smudges during the day because of my oily lids. I would give this a try because it's inexpensive and performs better than some department store brand mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by linhn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this mascara. I've tried tons and I always come back to this. One coat for a very natural look or I can layer it for more dramatic lashes. It's waterproof, tried and tested.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 7:34:00 AM More reviews by skslfksl

I have a really straight lashes, and fairly long for an Asian.
Tried almost every mascara, maybeline, maxfactor, Dior, Bojour, Lancome...etc.
This one seems to be a really great day time mascara especially during summer.

I bought this product for the second time; just changed color from black to very black. Although I have pretty thin lashes, I decided to use this instead of voluming mascara.The lengthening formulas help straight lashes curled up all the long that's why.This product is really great for me cuz it doesnt smear and looks really natural. I live in Hawaii and it gets pretty sweaty and hot, but this mascara never smears. I just dont really like the packaging; not really into purple. But thats a really minor.

I like to apply two coats though. One coat is too light. Just a foundation, some concealer, eye lash curler and this mascara is so natural and pretty! If you want more dramatic lashes for night, put one coat of this and volumizing mascara after curling the lashes. Its does all the trick; long and full lashes all night.

The only thing is that its really hard to remove. Of all the eye makeup removers, I think Ponds makeup remover is great for this mascara or any waterproof mascaras.
The price is great, so definitely gonna buy my third bottle.
Hope I helped :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by aelizabethe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In all honesty I am not a waterproof mascara expert; this is maybe the second waterproof formula I have tried but I'm not impressed and won't repurchase.

First, let me say that I have tried the regular Lash Exact formula and for a drugstore mascara it was pretty good but i can't same the same about the waterproof version. It doesn't apply very smoothly and is damn near impossible to get off. I tried face soap, make-up remover, and eye cream and none of them removed it easily or entirely on the first try. Although the removal is a HUGE pain in the tail, I think the worst thing about this mascara is that every time I have worn it I feel like my lashes are sticking together and as the day goes on my eyes get itchy/irritated.

For approximately $8 it's relatively cheap, but it isn't even worth that IMO. If all waterproof formulas are even similar in consistancy and removal as this one I think I will just call it a day and stick with the regular formulas.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lena1two3

I really love this product. I'm wearing it right now and it's fabulous! I didn't notice any clumping when I first applied it, but maybe that's because I slightly wiped off the brush when I noticed excess mascara hanging off the end. I haven't tried taking it off yet, but hopefully it won't rip out my lashes when I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara! I have really long eyelashes that are stick straight and I could never figure out how to keep them curled all day long. I tried soooo many different kinds of mascaras and it never even occurred to me to try waterproof. I bought this on a whim at ULTA figuring it would be good for pool days. I will ALWAYS buy waterproof from now on! It is the only thing that keeps my lashes curled. This mascara is great, not too stiff feeling, seperates the lashes, lengthens, and keeps my lashes curled. I did have to buy a MOISTURIZING makeup remover as the non moisturizing could not get it off and I lost some eyelashes trying. The moisturizing remvoer works great, I dip a QTip in it then roll it on my lashes, the mascara comes off right away and I don't lose any lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by daniellex

The only other mascara I ever used before this was maybelline great lash, so compared to that this was amazing. I'm on my third tube of this mascara, but more because I have a hard time switching products once i've found a decent one than it's really amazing. It doesn't really make my lashes thicker, but it does lengthen a lot and hold a nice curl. I cannot get this off of my eyelashes for my life though. I've used eye makeup remover, baby oil, i've tried soap and water, everything. It just won't come off my eyes until maybe two or three days after applying it.
I'd buy it again, because I feel safe with this mascara, but I'd like to see whats out there because i'm sure there are a lot of amazing mascara's at a decent price that do so much more than this one.