Cover Girl Lash Exact Waterproof

3.9

This is a good natural looking mascara.I have very sensitive eyes and cant use a lot of mascaras but this one is fine! No smearing or smudging. Doesn't budge til I take it off!

on 12/31/2008 1:43:00 PM

I personally didn't like this mascara at all...I have Asian eyelashes, so it's hard to find a mascara that holds curls, and while this formula did hold the curl, it just didn't look natural and clumped up.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has about the same brush as the last blast, just smaller.
and i think has a worse formula.
this didn't do much to my lases but clump them up.
:[
sad.

on 12/15/2008 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this mascara and I have tried a lot. It doesn't clump it looks natural. I have thin, light eyelashes and it looks very natural. I work outside for 8 - 10 hours. In rain, snow, etc...And, it doesn't run or smear. So it is a hit with me.

I used this mascara until I started using bare escentuals big tease mascara. I received good results with this mascara. I did not have any problem with clumping and the mascara helped to separate my eyelashes and it also made my lashes look longer and fuller. I used the Very Black (925) shade. This mascara will make your lashes look beautiful and it is also inexpensive and you can find it at any local drugstore.

on 11/27/2008 7:55:00 PM

I loved this mascara, because for the first time in my life, it stayed all day without smudging or flaking. Really looked great all day. But it was so difficult getting it off. I would only buy it again if I could find a really good remover since getting the mascara off entails losing some eyelashes in the process.

on 11/26/2008 12:28:00 PM

This product is okay because I like a natural look, but it doesn't show up that well. It may be a little TOO natural. If you wash it off every day, it definately doesn't clump, though. I probably won't buy it again just because I don't LOVE it.

on 11/6/2008 8:40:00 PM

This is great for keeping a curl. It also helps curl your lashes a bit if you don't use a lash curler. The black colour is a good strong black that isn't "carbon black" - i.e., still good for daytime without looking grey. However this does sting my eyes when I take it off and smudges during the day because of my oily lids. I would give this a try because it's inexpensive and performs better than some department store brand mascaras.

on 10/6/2008 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE this mascara. I've tried tons and I always come back to this. One coat for a very natural look or I can layer it for more dramatic lashes. It's waterproof, tried and tested.

on 9/18/2008 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have a really straight lashes, and fairly long for an Asian.
Tried almost every mascara, maybeline, maxfactor, Dior, Bojour, Lancome...etc.
This one seems to be a really great day time mascara especially during summer.

I bought this product for the second time; just changed color from black to very black. Although I have pretty thin lashes, I decided to use this instead of voluming mascara.The lengthening formulas help straight lashes curled up all the long that's why.This product is really great for me cuz it doesnt smear and looks really natural. I live in Hawaii and it gets pretty sweaty and hot, but this mascara never smears. I just dont really like the packaging; not really into purple. But thats a really minor.

I like to apply two coats though. One coat is too light. Just a foundation, some concealer, eye lash curler and this mascara is so natural and pretty! If you want more dramatic lashes for night, put one coat of this and volumizing mascara after curling the lashes. Its does all the trick; long and full lashes all night.

The only thing is that its really hard to remove. Of all the eye makeup removers, I think Ponds makeup remover is great for this mascara or any waterproof mascaras.
The price is great, so definitely gonna buy my third bottle.
Hope I helped :)