Cover Girl Lash Exact Waterproof

3.9

on 1/11/2009 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara, its great for an everyday lashes. it separates and lenghtens them, it never clumps or anythiin. So its awesome. if ur lookin for volumizing, this may not b the mascara for u. i have really short straight lashes and this mascara makes them look longer. and this IS waterproof, like it WILL NOT come off with water or anything. so b4 u get this, u might want to invest in a good eye makeup remover, i use lancome bifacial eye makeup remover, neutrogena's eyemakeup remover is good too. but anyways, this is a great mascara over all. i just wish that i dont have 2 get waterproof mascara in everythin, cuz regular mascara never holds my eyelash curls, only waterproof mascara do. but watever. get this!
*i probaly will not by this again bcuz i like to try out new things, but if i cant find anything i like more than this i definately would buy it again*

This is a good natural looking mascara.I have very sensitive eyes and cant use a lot of mascaras but this one is fine! No smearing or smudging. Doesn't budge til I take it off!

on 12/31/2008 1:43:00 PM

I personally didn't like this mascara at all...I have Asian eyelashes, so it's hard to find a mascara that holds curls, and while this formula did hold the curl, it just didn't look natural and clumped up.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This has about the same brush as the last blast, just smaller.
and i think has a worse formula.
this didn't do much to my lases but clump them up.
:[
sad.

on 12/15/2008 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this mascara and I have tried a lot. It doesn't clump it looks natural. I have thin, light eyelashes and it looks very natural. I work outside for 8 - 10 hours. In rain, snow, etc...And, it doesn't run or smear. So it is a hit with me.

I used this mascara until I started using bare escentuals big tease mascara. I received good results with this mascara. I did not have any problem with clumping and the mascara helped to separate my eyelashes and it also made my lashes look longer and fuller. I used the Very Black (925) shade. This mascara will make your lashes look beautiful and it is also inexpensive and you can find it at any local drugstore.

on 11/27/2008 7:55:00 PM

I loved this mascara, because for the first time in my life, it stayed all day without smudging or flaking. Really looked great all day. But it was so difficult getting it off. I would only buy it again if I could find a really good remover since getting the mascara off entails losing some eyelashes in the process.

on 11/26/2008 12:28:00 PM

This product is okay because I like a natural look, but it doesn't show up that well. It may be a little TOO natural. If you wash it off every day, it definately doesn't clump, though. I probably won't buy it again just because I don't LOVE it.

on 11/6/2008 8:40:00 PM

This is great for keeping a curl. It also helps curl your lashes a bit if you don't use a lash curler. The black colour is a good strong black that isn't "carbon black" - i.e., still good for daytime without looking grey. However this does sting my eyes when I take it off and smudges during the day because of my oily lids. I would give this a try because it's inexpensive and performs better than some department store brand mascaras.

on 10/6/2008 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE this mascara. I've tried tons and I always come back to this. One coat for a very natural look or I can layer it for more dramatic lashes. It's waterproof, tried and tested.