E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/15/2009 12:13:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Awesome! Great quality quad even with a large mirror, very sturdy and so cheap.
The only flaw was that one in a total of nine quads I own by now is hard to open, but it gets easier every time I use it.. it's hardly worth mentioning. The others still close nicely and don't get loose, and the closure is not one of those you can break a nail with.
.. I can't say anything negative about this, really just positive things! .. get some!

I bought 4 of these a few years ago to put depotted eyeshadows into. They are a great buy and I love that it has a nice mirror in it. I've depotted MAC, Milani, and Jane eyeshadows and put them in these palettes. Unfortunately the closure thing isn't snapping shut very tightly anymore. That's the only gripe I have about it, but at only $1 they can be easily replaced.

on 11/17/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the elements and bought there lipglosses and eyeshadows and it's awsome, it's realy sturdy and I depotted my mac eyeshadows and put them in it, and it's a dollar!

on 11/12/2009 10:49:00 AM

FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! what's not to love about this product?? it fits my mac e/s perfectly, the casing is durable and sturdy, there's a HUGE mirror inside so i'm not squinting when i use it to apply my makeup plus it's DIRT cheap!!! i love these!! i've already stocked up!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

whats not to like about this. put your dept store eyeshadows in a palette small enough to travel. mix and match. SOO CHEAP 20% of the cost of others.
Love it. Only down - hard to find.

on 11/10/2009 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I may have cleaned out the local Kmart of these compacts. They must have restocked, because I bought 6 of these to store depotted shadows and such. The quality is so good, especially when you consider that these are only $1 each. Pretty mind-boggling. I've only used one so far...I took out the plastic insert with the four holes and left the metal bottom plate. I depotted my 2 Almay trio shadows and my one lone L'Oreal quad for dark brown eyes and fit them all into the compact, minus one shadow from the quad which I knew I would never use (trash city).

on 10/30/2009 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has got to be one of the best cosmetic bargains out there. I got four of these - one to take apart to put random depotted eyeshadows, one to use to pop in my MAC shadows to take on travel, and the other two as backups. I'm sure I'll find uses for them! An excellent replacement for the MAC empty quad container, and IMHO, just as well constructed, with a mirror, too! There is no reason not to get one of these if you need an empty compact to suit your various purposes. Excellent value, quality, and construction, and worth a lot more than a buck!

on 10/25/2009 1:31:00 AM

Great compact for a buck. I bought two compacts and eight shadows for $10. I cannot believe that I use to spend $18 for department store eyeshadow. This website has provided me with so much information and I have so many eyeshadow options now!

on 10/15/2009 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this compact!!!
It allows you to slot all the e.l.f eyeshadows into place without any difficulty. Also, the packaging is so cute!!! Absolutely worth the price! <3

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a great palette for people with alot of single eyeshadows who want to consolidate a bit. I bought one for a couple MAC single eyshadows and it works perfectly for keeping them all together and saving me some space. They are a little hard to get open at first but as I use them it gets easier, and they feel really heavy and sturdy. Great for $1!

Popular Palettes