October 31, 2014 | 845 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very happy with this remover. It takes off all my eye makeup without stinging my eyes. That is a plus. The fact that I've used my whole bottle without wanting another brand is also a plus. Most eye makeup removers are too oily or they sting. This did neither. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by chelseaw79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading reviews about it. Works very well. No stinging my eyes or the sensitive skin around the eyes. Takes off almost all my eye makeup. Just follow with a cleanser to get the rest off. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an excellent eye makeup remover. I saturate a couple of cotton pads with it, hold them to my eyes for a few seconds and it removes everything, including gel eyeliners and waterproof mascara, in one swipe. It does not irritate my eyes and is reasonably priced. The only thing that could improve it would be a squirt top so I could have a little bit more control of how much product I'm dispensing. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works SO much better than mineral oil (baby oil) for removing waterproof mascara! It isn't oily and unlike the other reviewer, it did not dry my eye area out. It also does not cause any eye irritation and did not leave residue. Love it, except for the price (still $9.99 only at Target) and except for the fact that the bottle opening does not have a tip with which to squeeze out only the small amount needed per use. It is my new staple eye makeup remover!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really did not like this product. i bought it because of all the great reviews i heard about it, but it left this white flaky stuff all over my eyes and it dried the skin around my eyes out too!

UPDATE: I decided to try and give this product another shot because it did take off my eye makeup really well, except for that fact that it left this white flaky stuff, and after using it a few more times it stopped flaking and now i love it. It works great. I use it to clean my eyeshadow brushes too and it works well for that. I probably wont be buying this again though since it does run out fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupstory

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my favorite makeup remover!
Im very prone to accidentally dousing my eyeball with makeup remover so I have to be really careful when buying my makeup remover. Ive been on the hunt for a gentle yet effective makeup remover particularly because I like to get EVERY bit of waterproof macara and liner off all around my eye. In an effort to take off makeup with weak removers in the past, I used to (cringe) literally rub the area under my eyes to take off left over makeup. Ive stopped now out of fear of bags and dark circles.
HOWEVER I no longer need to scrub at my eyes to take makeup off because the Sonia Kashuk Eye makeup Remover not only removes every last bit of the darkest, heaviest eye makeup, but it also lets me easily take off false lashes without pulling my real ones off. THE ONLY eye makeup remover thats allowed me to do this.
It also doesnt sting at all no matter how much product I get into my eye although a little blurring does occur for a minute or two if I get way too much in my eye ball.

At Target, it goes for about $10 or so dollars. I use this stuff up like MAD so its a bit steep to put out that much for a makeup remover every other month but in my opinion is it very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This has replaced the Neutrogena blueish-purple remover I had been using. It doesn't leave the heavy residue the Neutrogena does and really does a great job cleaning up the eye makeup. I have just had a hard time finding it in stock at my local Target. Apparently, I am not the only one who loves this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Emilek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is the best eye make-up remover I tried. It is similar to the remover from Lancome but lot more cheaper.
It doesn't irritate my eyes, takes off all the mascara, eye shadows and an eye pencil and it doesn't dry my eye area.
I really hope they will not discontinue this.
Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by dieselgal26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on Day 2 of using Sonya Kashuk Remove eye makeup remover (4.75 oz $10 only sold at Target). I use it for all over my face. It's that gentle. For the price it's worth it but dag I use like 6 cotton balls to remove my makeup and it doesn't remove all of it. And I feel like the bottle may finish fast. I always used dermalogica eye makeup remover ($22) and I think that probably lasts longer. But I was in the mood for something new so I'm not hating.

Tonight I lightly dampened the cotton ball so that I don't have to use so much product. Guess that works. Overall this is a good makeup remover that will leave your skin feeling clean, lightly greasy but not in a bad way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap a while back. I can honestly say this is my HG for life!! Where the heck have I been? Prior to this, I was buying all kinds of expensive high-end eye m/u removers. I was using Philosophy Release Me, but this product works just as well. It does exactly what any remover does, but in a great price! I haven't bought a bottle yet, but I did notice the price while I was in Target. This is absolutely amazing. It didn't sting or burn my eyes. It also does a great job removing lipstick as well. I LOVE it!! I would purchase again and again!