Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 4/2/2011 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been a longtime user of Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, but I tried this when I saw good reviews from YouTube beauty gurus Elle and Blair Fowler. This is a really great eye makeup remover. I was so loyal to Neutrogena, but even it didn't remove all my waterproof mascara. This does the job, doesn't sting, isn't oily, but doesn't dry out my skin either. It's worth the purchase - just a good quality eyemakeup remover. It's my new HG.

on 4/1/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw a beauty guru's video on youtube recommending this eye makeup remover. I noticed that Target had it in stock when I was there so I purchased it. It removes stubborn eye makeup gently, easily, and effectively. I use it nearly daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

OMG my holy grail product. wow i've always thought neutrogena was so far one of the ok removers but this one is the best of all. i will keep buying this again and again. just amazing. ladies, seriously go get this. it's amazing!! leaves nooo residue at all. feels like water yet cleans every trace of makeup. it's sooo easy to remove mascara!! and gel eyeliner! wow

on 3/27/2011 8:43:00 PM

This is the best make up remover ever!
It's not greasy, and non irritating.
It also removes make up (even the formidable cover girl lashblast waterproof) in a flash!

on 3/27/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

My skin is super sensitive and I had no reaction to this at all. Not greasy and removes all my eye make up. I don't know how I survived without this product!

on 3/25/2011 1:24:00 AM

This is the most amazing eye makeup remover ever. I am a makeup alley reader, but this is my first post and I felt I must praise this remover. It's non greasy and removes the most difficult eye makeup without a problem. I will never switch back to my old product as long as this is still being made.

Update 2/25/14: I knocked my lippies down to 3. I think somewhere in the past couple years, this product was reformulated and no longer works like it used to. I am in search of a new eye makeup remover.

on 3/15/2011 1:04:00 PM

this makeup remover gets 5 lips its amazing. i think its expensive though for a makeup remover i never pay more than 6 dollars but recently ive been using hard to remove waterproof eye makeup and this stuff takes off my makeup so gently and efficient.

on 3/13/2011 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very happy with this remover. It takes off all my eye makeup without stinging my eyes. That is a plus. The fact that I've used my whole bottle without wanting another brand is also a plus. Most eye makeup removers are too oily or they sting. This did neither. Will buy again.

on 3/10/2011 8:23:00 AM

I bought this after reading reviews about it. Works very well. No stinging my eyes or the sensitive skin around the eyes. Takes off almost all my eye makeup. Just follow with a cleanser to get the rest off. Love this!

on 3/8/2011 2:25:00 PM

This is an excellent eye makeup remover. I saturate a couple of cotton pads with it, hold them to my eyes for a few seconds and it removes everything, including gel eyeliners and waterproof mascara, in one swipe. It does not irritate my eyes and is reasonably priced. The only thing that could improve it would be a squirt top so I could have a little bit more control of how much product I'm dispensing. Highly recommended.