July 29, 2014 | 2091 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works SO much better than mineral oil (baby oil) for removing waterproof mascara! It isn't oily and unlike the other reviewer, it did not dry my eye area out. It also does not cause any eye irritation and did not leave residue. Love it, except for the price (still $9.99 only at Target) and except for the fact that the bottle opening does not have a tip with which to squeeze out only the small amount needed per use. It is my new staple eye makeup remover!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really did not like this product. i bought it because of all the great reviews i heard about it, but it left this white flaky stuff all over my eyes and it dried the skin around my eyes out too!

UPDATE: I decided to try and give this product another shot because it did take off my eye makeup really well, except for that fact that it left this white flaky stuff, and after using it a few more times it stopped flaking and now i love it. It works great. I use it to clean my eyeshadow brushes too and it works well for that. I probably wont be buying this again though since it does run out fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupstory

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my favorite makeup remover!
Im very prone to accidentally dousing my eyeball with makeup remover so I have to be really careful when buying my makeup remover. Ive been on the hunt for a gentle yet effective makeup remover particularly because I like to get EVERY bit of waterproof macara and liner off all around my eye. In an effort to take off makeup with weak removers in the past, I used to (cringe) literally rub the area under my eyes to take off left over makeup. Ive stopped now out of fear of bags and dark circles.
HOWEVER I no longer need to scrub at my eyes to take makeup off because the Sonia Kashuk Eye makeup Remover not only removes every last bit of the darkest, heaviest eye makeup, but it also lets me easily take off false lashes without pulling my real ones off. THE ONLY eye makeup remover thats allowed me to do this.
It also doesnt sting at all no matter how much product I get into my eye although a little blurring does occur for a minute or two if I get way too much in my eye ball.

At Target, it goes for about $10 or so dollars. I use this stuff up like MAD so its a bit steep to put out that much for a makeup remover every other month but in my opinion is it very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This has replaced the Neutrogena blueish-purple remover I had been using. It doesn't leave the heavy residue the Neutrogena does and really does a great job cleaning up the eye makeup. I have just had a hard time finding it in stock at my local Target. Apparently, I am not the only one who loves this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Emilek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is the best eye make-up remover I tried. It is similar to the remover from Lancome but lot more cheaper.
It doesn't irritate my eyes, takes off all the mascara, eye shadows and an eye pencil and it doesn't dry my eye area.
I really hope they will not discontinue this.
Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by dieselgal26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on Day 2 of using Sonya Kashuk Remove eye makeup remover (4.75 oz $10 only sold at Target). I use it for all over my face. It's that gentle. For the price it's worth it but dag I use like 6 cotton balls to remove my makeup and it doesn't remove all of it. And I feel like the bottle may finish fast. I always used dermalogica eye makeup remover ($22) and I think that probably lasts longer. But I was in the mood for something new so I'm not hating.

Tonight I lightly dampened the cotton ball so that I don't have to use so much product. Guess that works. Overall this is a good makeup remover that will leave your skin feeling clean, lightly greasy but not in a bad way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap a while back. I can honestly say this is my HG for life!! Where the heck have I been? Prior to this, I was buying all kinds of expensive high-end eye m/u removers. I was using Philosophy Release Me, but this product works just as well. It does exactly what any remover does, but in a great price! I haven't bought a bottle yet, but I did notice the price while I was in Target. This is absolutely amazing. It didn't sting or burn my eyes. It also does a great job removing lipstick as well. I LOVE it!! I would purchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This has reached HG status for me. I wear serious waterproof makeup. I am talking about lash primer, 2-3 layers of waterproof mascara and water-proof gel eyeliner (I have watery eyes). I'm telling you my eye makeup does not budge. So I am accustomed to having mascara or whatever remain despite using 3 pads worth of eye makeup remover. It's was a fact of life.

But I recently found really good reviews for this product and I never tried anything from this brand. I tried it last night and wow, everything came off.I am almost kinda scared and wonder if this is even safe (lol).

I will definitely buy again. I am very pleased that this great product can just be found at Target and I don't have to spend $$$ on higher end stuff.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by francisvi

The Best eye MU remover! Not like other DS brands that tend to be oily and irritating, this one just feels like fresh water, with very light refreshing scent. It costs about $10 at Target, but the whole bottle will last quite a long time because it only takes a little bit of product to remove all of your eye MU on BOTH eyes, including those stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It doesn't need a lot of work, too to get them off. This is a must-have. Note that you have to shake the bottle before each use. I forgot once, and I had oil madness all over my lid, lol. There are water-like and oil-like separate things in it, so shake it first! Oh, what I don't like about it is the packaging, something you have to be careful, too. It's like a bottle of water, with a screwed-type cap, and no rubber thing between the cap and the opening. The opening is big, so if you drop it when it's open, you'll probably lose half of the product. So, just be careful :) It is a great product, I promise!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by aperfectdisplay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best EMR out there. It feels like water on your eyes but it gets everything off with no greasiness or irritation. I have sensitive skin but this stuff is great and has never made my eyes burn. I don't use waterproof mascara so I can't say how good it is at getting that off but I wear some heavy eye makeup at times and it get the job done while still being gentle. The packaging is really sleek and cool looking too with the separation that occurs in the bottle. Looks fancy sitting on my counter, not like something that was $10 at Target.