Almay Liquid Eyeliner

3.7

Water , Propylene Glycol , Triethanolamine , Oleyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Stearic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Glyceryl Stearate , Hectorite , Cellulose , Acrylates , C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Isopropylparaben , Butylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Iron Oxides , Mica CI 77491, 77492, 77499 - May Conatain , Titanium Dioxide CI 77019 - May Conatain , Ultramarines CI 77007 - May Conatain

on 1/19/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great! I just started wearing liquid eyeliner and with this tip it was very easily to just glide it on. I have'nt tried any other liquid eyeliners but i do recommend this to beginners because it really helped me. It comes of easily and sometimes if i mess up i just take a Q-Tip and dab it where i messed up, and it will come off.

on 1/17/2010 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

ive had this for about a year, and, believe it or not, it hasn't run out yet. the colour came on quite intensely and even though i am horrible with liquid eyeliners, i reccomend it to anyone with a steady hand, because it did show up on my waterline very well (:

on 1/12/2010 6:35:00 AM

I used lancome gentle eye makeup remover on a q-tip to remove mistakes and then re-applied, my eye stings!! It's still a bit puffy two hours later. I also noticed that it does not come off easy once reapplied. Argh............ so disappointing. As for the applicator, to me it is no better than a brush applicator.

on 12/22/2009 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this liner in brown. I love it, its dark enough to define my eyes but not too harsh for my pale blonde self. I love the applicator it really is easy to use for a thick or thin line. My only problem is that if you make a mistake and try to remove it, and apply again, your eye gets a little sore for a few hours. Other than that I love it!

on 12/5/2009 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

for me, this product was a total hate/love relationnship. it could go on thick or thin, and i really liked the aplicater. but if i messed up applying it (which i did a lot) and removed it, a red line where the liner was stilll remained. that red line would stay there all day, and it reaally itched and was extremly uncomfortable. but i do have really sensative skin, so maybe this was why i had that stupid redness. but if you do have sensative skin, shy away from this prduct. in my expirience with sensative skin and make up, its best to go the extra mile and pay a couple more bucks. its deffinatly worth not having breakouts!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product for years. It is intense black, and basically waterproof which is great if you have monolids and oily skin. The applicator is pretty cool too because it is seems like its half felt tip and half brush. The handle is long enough too and weighted well enough for those with a heavy or unsteady hand. Perfect for a first timer or pro.

I was really disappointed with this liquid eyeliner. Being one of the first eyeliners that I had wanted to try out, I decided to stick with felt tip ones first in case brush tips are too hard for a beginner like me. However, the felt tip was much too hard and really hurts to put it on such a delicate place like your eyelids. The colour wasn't as intense as I had liked and seems to fade off during the day. I wasn't satisfied by this at all, unfortunately.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because Almay was BOGO at CVS and I needed a liquid liner. I should have stuck with my first choice (L'oreal Lineur Intense). There's nothing great about this liner. The brush is too stiff, and the black liner dries to a dark grey color. It works ok, but not worth repurchasing.

on 10/24/2009 8:21:00 AM

Despite the good comments on this product, I have to say that this eyeliner was a disaster for me.
The color is very black and nice but it's too liquid-y that it runs and gets into my eyes ><
I wear contacts and I constantly got infections wearing this eyeliner (bloodshot eyes, etc.) so I ended up throwing this product away ://
Horrible mess for me and my eyes

on 10/12/2009 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My fav liquid eyeliner. Its easy for me to use and control. Last really long and doesn't smudge at all. Only thing that I don't like is that its not very black but its still the best liquid eyeliner I have owned.

Top Rated Almay Products