MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

on 8/8/2014 1:47:00 AM

Broke me out after 1 week of use like CRAZY. I have never broken out to a product before.

This foundation smells and feels like paint, and for some reason the NC15 I bought this time around (from the official site, mind you) was banana yellow on my face.

There's a reason they call it Macne.

On the bright side, it was good at covering up the acne it made...

on 8/7/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ughhhhh I hate this foundation soo much! I don't know how the girls love it?????? It's breaking me out and the price not with it all!!!

on 8/6/2014 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Before i'll always buy this product but it got pricey after awhile that's why i stopped buy it.
As right now this product i was a nc25 shade and i real like this product and it dose to the cover up but it gives my face a dewwy look but i kinda go for the matte look. i have oily face. this product for do good with oily face you;ll have to use a powder every hour.

on 8/6/2014 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have my pro's and con's with this particular item My Con's: the horrible strong smell never smelled something like that before when I purchased other brands of foundation thankful the smell subsidies after a few minutes and the foundation gives me a white cast on my face which I hate!!! And my skin isn't sensitive I don't break out easily but this foundation causes me to break out after one use. My Pro's: Medium-Heavy coverage which I like it blends evenly on my dry skin doesn't cause any streaks for me and it's long lasting.... My final conclusion is I wouldn't repurchase this it's on the expensive side for a foundation it isn't worth the money I know drug store foundation that is cheaper could work just as good so this is a hit and miss for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

terrible! super heavy and the spf in it makes your face look white in pictures. it is very thick so covers yes, but by taking it off you will find breakouts that WILL get worse with use. this foundation is expensive, and I cant even use it on my models when I freelance as a makeup artist simply because of the white reflection that the camera captures when wearing this product. I have also found that when I stopped wearing this, my skin cleared up within like a week. do not use if you have any acne problems. period.

on 8/4/2014 5:03:00 PM

Just one of the worst foundations ever. It applies streaky, it doesn't last long, it breaks up the minute you become oily, breaks me out, and smells like paint. I love mac, but studio fix is a huge miss. I expected more from you when it comes to your best selling foundation, mac!!

on 8/3/2014 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this foundation for christmas in 2013, the shade of foundation when applied looked very yellow and orangey, it didn't match my skin at all, so I left it in my 'back up' makeup box for a good few months... 7 to be precise. Until a few days ago, I was having a makeup crisis, so I decided id give mac another go. Instantly I noticed the coverage was exactly what I needed (it had the ability to hide the few acne scars that I have) and it matched my skin almost perfectly, as its summer now and my skin is tanned. In my opinion, it gives a very natural look, and feels fine on my skin. When used with a primer, setting powder and setting spray it lasts all day without needing to be touched up. Unfortunately my skin is prone to getting spots, but so far this foundation hasn't broke me out. I just make sure I wash it off well at night, and take good care of my skin. As for the packaging...well.. it could be better if it came with a pump, but you can buy that separate if you really want to!

on 8/2/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible foundation that broke me out so bad I had to return it. Also didn't like the colour I bought at all, was way too yellow. Will not be buying from Mac again! Will be sticking with YSL and Estée Lauder foundations from now on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful foundation with medium to full coverage, it doesn't claim to be long-lasting but I just set it with pressed powder then I'm good to go. It is cheaper than other high-end foundations ($27). It comes in a wide variety of shades for all skin tones with different undertones which is always a good a thing. I do hate the fact that the pump is sold separately. If you want a really good high-end foundation with great coverage then this is what you're looking for :)

on 8/1/2014 4:53:00 PM

As a foundation I really like this product, i use it with the studio fix pressed powder compact and together they give a lovely airbrushed look when the liquid is applied with a sponge. I find the liquid foundation has a medium coverage and doesn't block my pores and cause breakouts as long as i wash it off when i go to bed. It is quite long lasting but i find it doesn't really last the whole day so I often use either the MAC face primer or the Bare Minerals gel primer and i find they both work really well with this foundation. The only thing I will say is that it has a strange smell to it that kind of reminds me of wall paint or acrylic paint. I also found myself quite disappointed when I opened the box, as it does not have a pump which can be quite annoying and awkward when it comes to application. So I was disappointed as in the past I have had the MAC pro longwear liquid foundation and I love the pump on that one. I think this is a really good price for a good product, even though I got mine at the duty free shop at the airport I would of still payed the full price for this.