September 16, 2014 | 1841 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

Amazing mascara. I am a drugstore girl but this stuff is awesome. No clumps, no smudging, natural looking. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by glitteringmacbarbie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara i've used this mascara for years .Its def. a staple in my life .It's worth $30 to me honestly there's no bad price on a product if it actually does what it says it's it's gonna do .And if you love extra long lashes then you will love this ! I PROMISE!
The only thing is that it does dry out quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I dislike the price. However, this mascara does perform very well.
It is a really wonderful mascara my only complaints are the price and the added fragrance.

I might purchase this again but, the price is ridiculous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like how this product gives me length and doesn't clump though, you gotta be careful because you don't want that spidey look. It look's amazing for your bottom lashes though and that's what i mostly use it for

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by babyxdee10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom gave me my first tube of Definicils when I was twelve, it came as a free gift with purchase. This definitely set the standards for the rest of my life as to how a mascara should work. Eight years later, Definicils is still my favorite mascara no matter how many I've tried (there have been LOTS). It gives length and definition to my lashes giving me the perfect Angelina Jolie cat eye look that doesn't flake or fade over time. People are constantly asking me I'm wearing false lashes or got eyelash extensions. Some people have even touched my lashes because they didn't believe me when I said it's just Definicils! I also love that the sleek square packaging makes for easier storage in comparison to the bulky round tubes often seen from drugstore mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I've been using Definicils for years, mainly because it is almost always a part of any Lancome Gift With Purchase (sometimes even full-sized tubes!). That being said, this is also one of my top mascaras. With Definicils, I get pitch black color, ridiculous length, great separation, and decent volume. I love that with this mascara, I can get light, fluttery lashes with a light hand, but I can also really pile this on for lashes so long they look fake. This mascara can be clumpy as the formula is pretty wet, but it just takes a little playing around with the brush to figure out how to avoid that. Many people complain that this doesn't give enough volume, but if you take your time and really concentrate at the base of your lashes, you can get pretty good volume. This mascara never smears or flakes on me, no matter what I'm doing throughout the day.
I think one thing that really makes Definicils stand out for me is that this is pretty much the only mascara I can apply to my bottom lashes. Literally every other mascara I've ever purchased gives me awful, over the top clownish lower lashes, no matter how carefully I apply it. But Definicils gives a perfect, natural finish to my bottom lashes. I do find that for my lower lashes, the sample size of Definicils is a little easier to work with as the brush is quite a bit smaller, but the full size works just as well; it just takes more practice.
I just used up my last tube of this and I'm already missing it! I may try some more mascaras for comparison, but I feel like I'll always come back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by surleslevres14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kept seeing this mascara in all the 'favourites' sections across various magazine and caved about a year ago. It's not my staple mascara and have given up looking for something better. I haven't looked back and I couldn't be happier!

I have moderately long lashes with a decent amount of curl. This mascara gives me the 'just cried' look where your eyelashes are reaching for that stars. My eyelashes look almostttt fake (I've gotten a few questions here and there) but I wouldn't say it looks like I'm rocking a pair of falsies. Although, this mascara has given me the best results that have come close enough.

The only issue I have with this is that it does dry out quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Kklaz

I found this mascara to be a wet formula that tended to clump. In order to get the length I wanted, I had to apply a couple of coats which caused a lot of clumping and really straighted my lashes. I had to recurl. The I had to use a clean wand to revome clumps which caused a ton of flaking. In the end, I got nice length and volume, but it was just too much work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample and used it until I didn't have anymore; I really like this mascara a lot! It separates and lengthens the lashes nicely. The best part is that I never had problems with smudging. I'm not sure if I would purchase this just because there are a lot of good drugstore mascaras at a much more reasonable price, but I do think it's a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This makes my lush, thin, blonde-at-the-tip lashes really come to life. It looks natural, yet I can play it up with another coat or two. It is worth the price as it lasts and lasts and does not dry out or act differently over time on the lashes compared to first application. It acts as though it is brand new. I have mine in Deep Black I believe. The wand is great to work with and works out ANY possible clumps... which there rarely ever is any. It does not flake on me expect on days I wear my eyeglasses (as well as pushing them too close) and when I blink the lashes keep rubbing on the glass which is wear and tear on the mascara. Other then that, it holds great and I find I do not need a waterproof mascara. If that is the case though, there is a waterproof version. Yay for options! For a drugstore version of this, I find covergirl works just as well for it's price, though I like to splurge on quality when it comes to mascara and concealer.