April 18, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by qwerty_x3

this lotion's nice to wear once in awhile. if you wear too much of it, the smell will be super strong and it's easy to get sick of. nice overall though... one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by PiNKSUGARRxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the lotion much better than the perfume, they just smell very different to me. I like the scent but only a small amount because it's VERY strong. I don't think it'd smell good as a perfume on me or tons of the lotion because it's just not sweet enough for me but it's still a nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god, this stuff and my chemistry is made for each other. I get so many compliments than any perfume I have ever worn (even the designer fragrances/lotions). Someone mentioned its smells granny, and I have noticed on other people it smells too perfumy. But on me its a little soft, I guess I naturally have oily skin everywhere and it seems to sink in well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This smells like granny perfume to me! Uggghh!! Not appealing whatsover!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the top scents of BBW, beautiful scent. I even have the Holiday 2007 cream in the jewel jar. Simply lovely! Very creamy, heavy shimmer in the cream. I have to agree with other reviewers it is not the most moisturizing. Taking away a lippie I wear this scent pretty much daily and the lotion power needs to be better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I love everything about this lotion. It smells incredible and moisturizes my normal skin very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I definitely prefer the smell of the lotion to the body splash. The body splash is so spicy it sometimes made me cough when I first spritzed it on, but the lotion is much more pleasant with more of the fruity note. I know a lot of people are sort of over this scent already, but I still use it every few weeks (in rotation with my hundreds of other lotions!) and will keep it around for quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice, light floral scent--and I love the pretty packaging. It is a bit gloopy for a BBW lotion, but it does moisturize and last nearly all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2008 3:04:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the smell of this. It's my favorite smell from Bath and Body Works... but their lotions are pretty much crap. It does nothing to hydrate my skin. When I have it on it feels oily and it takes forever to dry. The scent is really overbearing when first applied but then fades away really quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 10:10:00 AM More reviews by strawberita1

When I first smelled this lotion I really wasn't too impressed with it, thankfully I decided to try it on anyway and that is when I fell in love!
I love the scent of this lotion, it has a very pretty slightly sweet smell that lingers in a very nice non-sickening way.
The only thing I can say that I don't like about this product is that the cream is a bit thick for my very sensitive skin, although luckily I have not had an allergic reaction to it :)