February 27, 2015 | 2041 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my all-time fave scent at B&BW. I use the entire line from Body Wash to the Anti-Bac Hand Wash!! It is such a sexy and seducing scent. Very warm, musky and sultry. The body wash and lotion keeps my skin super soft and my skin smells amazing. My bf really likes the scent on me as well too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

This is great! I love all the Cherry Blossom varieties, but this one is so wonderful it is almost like wearing perfume! Easy and fun to layer with too with other products of the same scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by VintageAmbition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The moisturizing aspect of this lotion is great. As for the scent: if you like the body splash/or perfume then you'll love this for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

I just love this scent. It's probably the only musky scent I can stand and like a lot. I love the print they put on the bottle. Very niiiice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I think I like moonlit path better than this.

This smell makes me feel pretty and it's not too strong. It sorta really does remind me of a cherry blossom tree.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had pretty much given up on BBW, most of their products are too fruity for me and they had discontinued my favorite scent (night blooming jasmine). But recently I went in there on a whim and fell in love with this scent. It is floral and warm. EDITED: after a while this scent began to seem too sweet. I wish I hadn't bought as much of it as I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by qwerty_x3

this lotion's nice to wear once in awhile. if you wear too much of it, the smell will be super strong and it's easy to get sick of. nice overall though... one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by PiNKSUGARRxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the lotion much better than the perfume, they just smell very different to me. I like the scent but only a small amount because it's VERY strong. I don't think it'd smell good as a perfume on me or tons of the lotion because it's just not sweet enough for me but it's still a nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god, this stuff and my chemistry is made for each other. I get so many compliments than any perfume I have ever worn (even the designer fragrances/lotions). Someone mentioned its smells granny, and I have noticed on other people it smells too perfumy. But on me its a little soft, I guess I naturally have oily skin everywhere and it seems to sink in well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This smells like granny perfume to me! Uggghh!! Not appealing whatsover!!