Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

on 12/7/2008 6:50:00 PM

I really enjoy Cherry Blossom and I liked this one too, really not much difference btwn the two, I still prefer Cherry blossom to this one, it makes me sooo happy.. I think the japanese is deeper and more sensual, could be worn on a dinner date or at night before bedtime.. Very pleased..

This is my absolute favorite bath and body works scent. Everytime I wear this scent I receive so many compliments. The scent is not too strong but it last all day. I usually use the shower gel as well as the spray along with the lotion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my all-time fave scent at B&BW. I use the entire line from Body Wash to the Anti-Bac Hand Wash!! It is such a sexy and seducing scent. Very warm, musky and sultry. The body wash and lotion keeps my skin super soft and my skin smells amazing. My bf really likes the scent on me as well too.

on 10/18/2008 8:37:00 PM

This is great! I love all the Cherry Blossom varieties, but this one is so wonderful it is almost like wearing perfume! Easy and fun to layer with too with other products of the same scent!

The moisturizing aspect of this lotion is great. As for the scent: if you like the body splash/or perfume then you'll love this for sure!

on 9/21/2008 8:33:00 AM

I just love this scent. It's probably the only musky scent I can stand and like a lot. I love the print they put on the bottle. Very niiiice.

on 9/18/2008 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think I like moonlit path better than this.

This smell makes me feel pretty and it's not too strong. It sorta really does remind me of a cherry blossom tree.

on 9/16/2008 3:10:00 PM

I had pretty much given up on BBW, most of their products are too fruity for me and they had discontinued my favorite scent (night blooming jasmine). But recently I went in there on a whim and fell in love with this scent. It is floral and warm. EDITED: after a while this scent began to seem too sweet. I wish I hadn't bought as much of it as I did.

on 8/19/2008 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this lotion's nice to wear once in awhile. if you wear too much of it, the smell will be super strong and it's easy to get sick of. nice overall though... one of my favorites.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like the lotion much better than the perfume, they just smell very different to me. I like the scent but only a small amount because it's VERY strong. I don't think it'd smell good as a perfume on me or tons of the lotion because it's just not sweet enough for me but it's still a nice scent.

Popular Lotions / Creams