December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

I just love this scent. It's probably the only musky scent I can stand and like a lot. I love the print they put on the bottle. Very niiiice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I think I like moonlit path better than this.

This smell makes me feel pretty and it's not too strong. It sorta really does remind me of a cherry blossom tree.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had pretty much given up on BBW, most of their products are too fruity for me and they had discontinued my favorite scent (night blooming jasmine). But recently I went in there on a whim and fell in love with this scent. It is floral and warm. EDITED: after a while this scent began to seem too sweet. I wish I hadn't bought as much of it as I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by qwerty_x3

this lotion's nice to wear once in awhile. if you wear too much of it, the smell will be super strong and it's easy to get sick of. nice overall though... one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by PiNKSUGARRxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the lotion much better than the perfume, they just smell very different to me. I like the scent but only a small amount because it's VERY strong. I don't think it'd smell good as a perfume on me or tons of the lotion because it's just not sweet enough for me but it's still a nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god, this stuff and my chemistry is made for each other. I get so many compliments than any perfume I have ever worn (even the designer fragrances/lotions). Someone mentioned its smells granny, and I have noticed on other people it smells too perfumy. But on me its a little soft, I guess I naturally have oily skin everywhere and it seems to sink in well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This smells like granny perfume to me! Uggghh!! Not appealing whatsover!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the top scents of BBW, beautiful scent. I even have the Holiday 2007 cream in the jewel jar. Simply lovely! Very creamy, heavy shimmer in the cream. I have to agree with other reviewers it is not the most moisturizing. Taking away a lippie I wear this scent pretty much daily and the lotion power needs to be better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I love everything about this lotion. It smells incredible and moisturizes my normal skin very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I definitely prefer the smell of the lotion to the body splash. The body splash is so spicy it sometimes made me cough when I first spritzed it on, but the lotion is much more pleasant with more of the fruity note. I know a lot of people are sort of over this scent already, but I still use it every few weeks (in rotation with my hundreds of other lotions!) and will keep it around for quite awhile.