Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Background:
I used to be into floral/ fruity scents. Now at the age of twenty, I find them too sweet smelling. I am much more into of a more mature scent that says ' young woman' instead of ' girl'. Majority of the old Bath and Body Works lotion are either fruity or floral. Recently, they are coming up with a more musky/ sensual and smokey scents such as the Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Review:
At first, I thought this was going to be another floral lotion like the name suggested. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the woodsy smell. It also has a quite exotic spicy scent to it as well. Despite all the smokey/woodsy fragrance, this scent is very feminine.

The only downside, for me, is that this scent is quite strong. One small squeeze will be enough to perfume a small room! So, you should use this lotion sparingly.

As for the moisturizing property, there isn't a lot/ any! Once you apply it, the lotion acts almost like water. It'll just sink into your skin and disappear. You see, I only bought it for the fragrance. If you want something moisturizing, I suggest you look into their 'Body Cream' line. If you like smokey scents, may I suggest the 'Sensual Amber' Body Cream ( I really like this one as well).

Overall, I'm very pleased with the JCB. I think this will become my official wintertime fragrance.

Description from the bottle:
This exotic fragrance is a sensuous blend of Japanese cherry blossom, vanilla rice, oriental woods and delicate mimosa petals.

I love this lotion! The smell is wonderful it's so warm and it just makes me feel good! I like the formula too, it's not greasy and the fragrance stays almost all day! I can't say enough about this, it's great. My husband loves the smell too so that's a huge plus!

I really enjoy Cherry Blossom and I liked this one too, really not much difference btwn the two, I still prefer Cherry blossom to this one, it makes me sooo happy.. I think the japanese is deeper and more sensual, could be worn on a dinner date or at night before bedtime.. Very pleased..

This is my absolute favorite bath and body works scent. Everytime I wear this scent I receive so many compliments. The scent is not too strong but it last all day. I usually use the shower gel as well as the spray along with the lotion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my all-time fave scent at B&BW. I use the entire line from Body Wash to the Anti-Bac Hand Wash!! It is such a sexy and seducing scent. Very warm, musky and sultry. The body wash and lotion keeps my skin super soft and my skin smells amazing. My bf really likes the scent on me as well too.

This is great! I love all the Cherry Blossom varieties, but this one is so wonderful it is almost like wearing perfume! Easy and fun to layer with too with other products of the same scent!

The moisturizing aspect of this lotion is great. As for the scent: if you like the body splash/or perfume then you'll love this for sure!

I just love this scent. It's probably the only musky scent I can stand and like a lot. I love the print they put on the bottle. Very niiiice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think I like moonlit path better than this.

This smell makes me feel pretty and it's not too strong. It sorta really does remind me of a cherry blossom tree.

I had pretty much given up on BBW, most of their products are too fruity for me and they had discontinued my favorite scent (night blooming jasmine). But recently I went in there on a whim and fell in love with this scent. It is floral and warm. EDITED: after a while this scent began to seem too sweet. I wish I hadn't bought as much of it as I did.