July 28, 2014 | 2169 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this body wash. The scent is nice and clean. This moisturizes my skin very well and I'm very pleased with it overall. I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by musicalhouses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite body wash ever! It has a nice scent that isn't too strong or obvious, and it really does leave my skin moisturized and clean! I use this and the Cool Moisture version, and I love both! The bottle is pretty too. Would definitely buy again and again and again :) It's a tad expensive considering it's a drugstore brand, but it really does work so I don't mind paying - I usually wait til it's on offer and then stock up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells fresh and clean and I totally noticed a nice feel to my skin after one use. It lathers up nicely too. I'm a fan of a good lather. Pretty bottle too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by foxytina69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

great classic body wash. smells flowery and powdery, very classic scent. moisturizes gently, washes off clean. i may buy this again one day, but there are others i like more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by miss_mimi612

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It is much, much softer and smoother. I also like that there is not a strong scent because I have a really sensitive nose. It lathers really well too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

i didn't pick this out but i still use it because its pretty decent. however for a dove body wash the scent is pretty strong. all of the dove body products are pretty amazing though this just happens to not be my favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a bit on the pricey side in a drugstore for a bottle of body wash, but it is better than any of the one you will find in a department store. It has an unique "Dove" scent to it. It cleans gently and it lays the skin soft. A washcloth is a must though if you want it to foam up well (Don't forget to mix it enough water, it won't foam up itself if you don't). It does take a while to get use to the lotion leftover on your skin after rinsing. If you think about it, with 1/4 of lotion in it, sure some will stay on your skin right? That's what makes your skin soft after shower. Work well enough to be a shave creamy also.

I do have extremely dry skin on my legs and still need more lotions after shower. But comparing this to other body wash, It doesn't give me the dryness after shower and before putting on lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by skagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bodywash. It keeps my skin really moisturized. I have reaally dry skin, and with this bodywash, i barely need to put on lotion after i shower. The scent is nice, its not overpowering or anything. Basically, my skin is left clean and moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by QueenQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Moisturizes and not drying. But after using it I get rashes all over my body. This is just after 1 use and after toweling dry. I suspect it's due to the fragrance, which is why I will not repurchase. Besides that, great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by winniethemaltese

I love Dove body washes because they're gentle on the skin. Because the skin on my back is acne-prone, my dermatologist recommended using Dove products because they're gentle enough not to make me break out. I've used a variety of Dove body washes over the past few years, and I like Deep Moisture because its reasonably priced and works great. Leaves my skin feeling nice, lathers nicely, just an overall great product!