Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

I love this! We bought it the other day because I love Dove deodorant and was thinking that this would be good as well. I was right! Smells and feels great! I would totally buy this again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Dove body wash is my HG! I'm completely addicted! :) It makes my skin soft, smooth and I love that it smells so good~ ! I also use it to shave, and nothing else I've ever tried leaves me half as smooth and silky after shaving as Dove bodywash. I take a lot of hot showers in the winter, and this keeps my skin from drying out, but it also leaves me feeling fresh and clean in the summer months. I've been using this since high school but every so often I'll stray to something else...then halfway through the bottle I'll start wishing it was my Dove...like I said, completely addicted. Will def be buying over & over.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

okay, i got this as a gift when i bought the new 4-pack of beauty bars in go fresh "Cool moisture". they gave me the tiny sample travel size? anyway, it contained 1.8 fl oz of the product. so here's what i think of this product
-didn't notice moisture, but didn't notice any drying out
-no irritation
-very sensitive
-has a creamy feeling
-smells good
-doesn't lather that great unless you use a pretty good dollop!
-all in all, i give this 4 lippies. and i would buy the big bottle!

I used to try many brand of soaps but in the end I always comes to this original type of dove.

My skin is sensitive and acne prone and a little bit dry on some areas. This soap conquer it all. Love it very much. My skin feels so silky smooth after a view usage.

Yeah sometimes I got bored. But This is totally my HG in body soap. My first HG too

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells ok, does a rich lather but i found this strips skin a little bit. It doesnīt give enough moisture for dry skin and itīs not good for shave your legs. Come back to my beloved St. Ives whipped silk that is better in moisture properties and super fab for shaving!

I haven't ever been known to be picky about body wash... but I've had quite a few in my life and this is just delightful. I love using it after I shave... just because my super smooth legs get that much smoother after. Oh.... gets me pretty clean aswell.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

It's nice and moisturizing but the scent is TOO MUCH!
I don't know if you guys have been using a different version but the 'standard' Dove Body Wash smells really strong to me.

I won't be buying again

being plagued by dry, sensitive skin, i'd given up hope on finding something that left me feeling clean but moisturized. no more - i love this body wash!! i usually use the dove bars, and got this as a free sample with the purchase of a multipack. this has become my hg body wash and i would happily pay more for this wonderful product. it's very light and non-greasy, feeling almost like a whipped cream when i apply it. after rinsing, it leaves a light scent and no greasy reside - just soft, supple skin.

i like the way this smells and the idea of it, but it makes me itch like mad, even in the shower.

this is the 2nd dove liquid form body wash that i've had a bad reaction too. the other one is the one with the exfoliating blue beads.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've used this body wash for awhile now. I have extremely dry skin and although I didn't notice any serious added moisture, it did not dry my skin out either. It has a mild, clean scent and comes out very creamy which lathers nicely. I'll probably try something new next time around but I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing this again in the future.