October 2, 2014 | 1421 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After having used the Cerave Hydrating cleanser and the Cerave Cream with great results, I was curious to try the more lighter version of the moisturiser. The first time I used it it left a greasy film on my face, and just do not seem to absorb into my skin. It is very shiny and sticky on me. I then tried it again more recently and it did not seem so greasy. I have to be careful not to apply too much, but otherwise it seems ok. Ill add another lippie and will update if it becomes one of my HGs! EDIT: Wow this lotion is amazing! The more I use it the more I love it! I now prefer it over Cerave Cream! It seems to be very soothing and calming if my skin is irritated, and it seems to plump my skin up too! EDIT: I am finding this to be slightly clogging on my skin now sadly! I didnt have that problem with the Cream. However I prefer the lotion under makeup as it is a better base (the cream is thick) so will use it when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by noelrayortegaxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It never feels greasy and hasn't clogged my pores. A little bit goes a very long way. The packaging I decent, typical. It's easy to pump out and control the amount. The price is fairly high for a drugstore brand, but I imagine that I will have this bottle for a least a few months. Overall, this stuff has really helped me in my quest for pretty skin.

I am a Retin A Micro user, so my skin is often left parched and dry. This is my second round using this prescription and it has finally cured most of my cystic acne and clogged pores BUT it sure does make my skin flake.

I almost gave up again because I couldn't find skincare routine that was gentle enough for my hyper sensitive skin and the Retin A use. I now use Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser and CeraVe am/pm and the prescription at night. My skin hasn't looked this great since before puberty. At age 26, I finally have the skin I have always wanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Mintholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it!!! I regard it as both face and body lotion, as well as hydrating serum occasionally. I think it'll works great for both combination to dry skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by carsandparties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this as a moisturizer for my face and body. I've never found a moisturizer that doesn't break my face out until I discovered CeraVe, I was prescribed Retin-A and some benzoyl peroxide cream from my derm and this product makes my skin feel super soft and smooth after applying either product. I haven't experienced any flaking or dryness from my treatments, and my skin has never looked better. I've been using it for about a month, and I still have a ton of it left; it lasts for a long time. I also really like that if you use too much, it will sink in after a little bit. This is a really good moisturizer, and if you have acne-prone skin, it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use both the moisturizing face wash and the PM version of this face lotion. My skin is oily dehydrated. Since using this, and grapeseed oil at night my skin has gone from oily to normal! I don't have to even use a powder over my foundation or blot my skin anymore. Its try a miracle product for my skin! I even dab some of this on breakouts, which seems counter productive, but it reduces my breakouts and doesn't leave the red spots behind after they have healed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is my favorite lotion of all time. It absorbs so fast and leaves my skin feeling very soft but not greasy at all. It is perfect for a light face lotion. I won't use any other lotion now. I've already been through four bottles!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by keldar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. A plain jane, no frills moisturizer that actually moisturizes without breaking me out. Having acne means you usually use a lot of harsh products on your face and having the right moisturizer is key to keeping your skin from being overly red, irritated and flaky. The worst is trying to find something that will mitigate the harshness of Benzoyl Peroxide. Iíve tried using my Olay lotion, Spectro moisturizer and Daniel Kearns regime moisturizer (which I must say was runny and kind of useless). Cetaphil moisturizer broke me out so the Cerave moisturizer was a gamble (as I assumed it would be the same as Cetaphil). I was pleased to find this to be very moisturizing and it has not broken me out. Itís light, but heavier than the previously mentioned lotions, yet not so heavy as to feel like a cream. Over top of Benzoyl Peroxide this stuff keeps my skin relatively happy and moisturized, and severely lessens the burning that can be associated with BP. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Before this product I was using the Biore moisturizer, and it made my face BURN it was terrible. Then I used the eucerin moisturizing cream in the tub and it was alright just was too think and it made my face burn and get all red and sore. But now i have found this godsend product ! And all i can say is WOW i this stuff is AMAZING. It is so perfect and didnt break me out !! it didnt make my sensative face get red and sore. i loved how it absorbed within 5 to 10 minutes ! its thin in consistincy which was so nice considering the thick cream i was using before. but also sinnce i have dry/normal skin it wasnt quite AS moisturizing as i had wanted so i used the eucerin cream on any very dry patches which are my neck around my ears, my mouth, and around my eyes. The combo worked perfectly ! DEFF RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

Great moisturizer. I use it twice a day. It sinks in fast and hasn't broken me out so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Madwilso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, combination/oil, acne prone skin. Since I am using retin-A, I am also prone to dry patches as well.
I use the lotion in the morning after washing, toning, serum (either glycolic or vitamin C) and before sunscreen (either Glycolix Elite spf 30 or EltaMd UV clear). It's very light and absorbs quickly, which is a great time saver in the morning! I don't feel like my sunscreens provide enough moisturization, but I don't want too many layers that my skin feels overloaded. At night, I again use it after washing and toning, wait 30 minutes and then apply my retin-A cream. Since it absorbs so quickly it seals the much needed moisture into my skin after washing, without interferring or buffering the tretinoin. If after an hour, I still feel like my skin needs some more lotion, then I will mix a pump of emu oil and some lotion. It feels so soothing, my skin just goes "ahhhh"!
I have already stated that I am acne prone and I do have occasional breakouts/clogged pores. I can't 100% say that this lotion hasn't contributed to that, but I don't believe it to be the case since my skin is improving. One lippie off, because I can't 100% say that for sure.
I have been using it daily for about 4 months now. To tag onto that, the price is very reasonable for the amount you get in the bottle!