CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 4/19/2013 9:09:00 PM

I have very very dry skin on my arms so my doctor recommend this. It is by far the best, most moisturizing lotion I have ever used. I honestly love it. It smells ok I suppose. Nit is pretty expensive for what you get though.

on 4/15/2013 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

So many people seem to like this product; I had to try it.
I knew that a couple of the ingredients are not good for acne prone skin, but i patch tested it on my face anyway. Good thing I just did a patch test because it breaks me out!
As a body lotion its pretty good. I *love* how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I also love how it is fragrence free and truly has no odor to it.
It moisturizes well, but I find Curel more moisturizing. I think I will continue to purchase Cerave for the spring/summer months and repurchase Curel for the winter.

on 4/9/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a HG moisturizer for me. I have dry skin & this seems to make it all vanish. My skin is soft, moisturized, & brighter. I've been using this for a few months & I swear this has made such a difference. My skin is literally brighter & rarely dry with this. **An interesting note too, the website will often send you out samples of any product you want to try, so if you're unsure if this will break you out (which can be hit or miss w/ some) email them & ask if you could try a sample! They happily sent me some.

on 4/8/2013 7:16:00 PM

I was going through a dry skin phase and every moisturizer i would try didnt do a thing! A friend recommended this to me and after one use my skin was better.

on 4/1/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently went to my dermatologist and he suggested this moisturizer to me. I had heard great reviews on this I was always hesitant to buy it bcuz I also heard it can be kind of greasy. I went ahead and bought it bcuz of my dermatologist and once again he was right! I love this moisturizer, its not greasy at all and for how thick and creamy it is it absorbs very quickly. It also has zero scent which is a plus for me bcuz I don't like and scent or artificial perfumes in my products. It also lasts a very long time and hasn't been breaking me out at all. I would recommend this product to people that have oily, acne prone skin.

This is an AMAZING lotion! It just has to be the best drugstore shampoo ever! It makes my skin poreless and it is so soft! A bit pricey at 15 bucks but it works to good to be cheap!

on 3/21/2013 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I struggle with the worst combination skin ever. I get extremely dry as well as oily everywhere. I use Acne.org's regimen, which (because of excessive amounts of benzoyl peroxide) is very drying. To help with this, I mix one pump of Cetaphil moisturizing lotion with a pump of this lotion and use that as my moisturizer. The cerave really makes the cetaphil less greasy. If I use the cetaphil alone, my oily skin cant handle it and my makeup just greases off within an hour of application. But this stuff cancels out the greasiness and I am so glad I found it!

on 3/17/2013 4:05:00 PM

i have dry skin and this works amazing. that is all.

on 3/13/2013 12:14:00 AM

This CeraVe was suggested to me by my dermatologist at UCLA. I have rosacea, seb derm, some lines, oily skin, hormonal acne.

I love it. It smoothes my skin, doesn't break me out - and keeps the seb derm flakies away, even if I forget to use my ProTopic at night.

on 3/10/2013 12:22:00 AM

This clogged my pores and gave me little bumps all over my face! My face took weeks to recover. Terrible lotion for the face, especially if your acne prone. This is more of a light moisturizer and it doesn't moisturize enough for my dry to normal skin. Also, it sits on top of the skin and does not fully absorb. Cetaphil lotion is much better and does not clog pores.