November 22, 2014 | 947 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by HES

OMG!!! I love this cleanser and moisturizer!!! I was having some dry, flaky skin issues on my face for quite some time. I went to the dermatologist expecting to be told that I would need some costly treatment or prescription. I was a little ambivalent when the dr. recommended Cerave Cleanser and Moisturizer. I thought there was no way that an OTC product was going to help since I had already tried so many. I used the samples that the dr had given me and I was more-than-pleasantly surprised. Within a week, my skin was completely transformed! I have since started using it on my entire body. My previously red, dry and flaky elbows are now smooth and my previously beyond-dry legs are silky smooth! I've also bought it for my teenage son who has had both eczema and sebhorreic dermititis. I won't go so far as to claim that it got rid of these conditions, but it definitely helped to moisturize his skin and made a very noticeable improvement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I finally got around to trying the legendary Cerave moisturiser Ė something Iíve been meaning to do every time Iíve visited the States. Itís not a highly popular product for nothing Ė it contains excellent ingredients to replenish and hydrate skin, absorbs fast, and performs great all around. However, I can find similar moisturisers where I live, so itís no use ordering this with huge postage costs. Otherwise I would definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by happyalibaba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

It broke me out despite all the amazing technology the company uses.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I have combination skin (slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks) and sensitive skin. I heard so much about Cerave I decided to try this moisturizer for my face. It felt lightweight and not overly greasy. However my skin felt a bit tingly and I noticed I broke out in a few painful bumps. I stopped using the product and the bumps disappeared. So in other words I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by slidingdoors

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used the Cerave body lotion on my body skin every day for the past several years and it does a fine job. I will continue to use it in this way.

However, the Cerave formula does not work on my face. After just 2 light applications on my cheeks only (fortunately I limited it to my cheeks in order to test it on my "normal" facial skin before subjecting my breakout-prone t-zone to it), the Cerave gave me lasting pimples in the middle of both of my cheeks -- where I never get pimples.

I also wanted to mention that the Cerave PM (marketed for facial skin) has nearly the same ingredients (in nearly the same order on the label) as the Cerave body lotion, but the body lotion comes in a much bigger bottle for about the same amount of money. ....I think that the only difference is that Cerave PM has niacinamide, whilst the body lotion does not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After having used the Cerave Hydrating cleanser and the Cerave Cream with great results, I was curious to try the more lighter version of the moisturiser. The first time I used it it left a greasy film on my face, and just do not seem to absorb into my skin. It is very shiny and sticky on me. I then tried it again more recently and it did not seem so greasy. I have to be careful not to apply too much, but otherwise it seems ok. Ill add another lippie and will update if it becomes one of my HGs! EDIT: Wow this lotion is amazing! The more I use it the more I love it! I now prefer it over Cerave Cream! It seems to be very soothing and calming if my skin is irritated, and it seems to plump my skin up too! EDIT: I am finding this to be slightly clogging on my skin now sadly! I didnt have that problem with the Cream. However I prefer the lotion under makeup as it is a better base (the cream is thick) so will use it when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by noelrayortegaxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It never feels greasy and hasn't clogged my pores. A little bit goes a very long way. The packaging I decent, typical. It's easy to pump out and control the amount. The price is fairly high for a drugstore brand, but I imagine that I will have this bottle for a least a few months. Overall, this stuff has really helped me in my quest for pretty skin.

I am a Retin A Micro user, so my skin is often left parched and dry. This is my second round using this prescription and it has finally cured most of my cystic acne and clogged pores BUT it sure does make my skin flake.

I almost gave up again because I couldn't find skincare routine that was gentle enough for my hyper sensitive skin and the Retin A use. I now use Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser and CeraVe am/pm and the prescription at night. My skin hasn't looked this great since before puberty. At age 26, I finally have the skin I have always wanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Mintholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it!!! I regard it as both face and body lotion, as well as hydrating serum occasionally. I think it'll works great for both combination to dry skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by carsandparties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this as a moisturizer for my face and body. I've never found a moisturizer that doesn't break my face out until I discovered CeraVe, I was prescribed Retin-A and some benzoyl peroxide cream from my derm and this product makes my skin feel super soft and smooth after applying either product. I haven't experienced any flaking or dryness from my treatments, and my skin has never looked better. I've been using it for about a month, and I still have a ton of it left; it lasts for a long time. I also really like that if you use too much, it will sink in after a little bit. This is a really good moisturizer, and if you have acne-prone skin, it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Myoung19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use both the moisturizing face wash and the PM version of this face lotion. My skin is oily dehydrated. Since using this, and grapeseed oil at night my skin has gone from oily to normal! I don't have to even use a powder over my foundation or blot my skin anymore. Its try a miracle product for my skin! I even dab some of this on breakouts, which seems counter productive, but it reduces my breakouts and doesn't leave the red spots behind after they have healed.