Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 8/14/2013 6:15:00 PM

When i first got this shampoo i was super excited to use it and it smelled pretty good. I feel like this stuff really did make my hair grow a little bit! Probably about 2 extra inches? but, after about a school year of use my hair got used to the shampoo and conditioner and it left my hair feeling kinda gross and not so bouncy anymore. I ended up saving about a 1/4 of a bottle of it and i still have it. Everytime i've gone to use it my hair still feels like crap basically.

on 8/14/2013 11:04:00 AM

I love this so much it really seems to be changing how my hair looks and feels. Anyone tried any of their other products? I am thinking of switching to mane and tail permenantley

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I used to have long hair but I recently cut it off and this shampoo along with the conditioner is making my hair grow longer! Just don't use it everyday, because it will cause build up in your hair. I use it every 2-3 days and it's a great product!

on 8/5/2013 4:24:00 PM

since January i have stripped my hair 4 times and i dye it once a month....using mane'n tail my hair has NEVER been in such good condition. my hair used to be limp, fine & took a lot of effort to style and give volume! After using this product for a month and a half (only one bottle of the shampoo&conditioner as they last a while) my hair is thicker, easier to style with its new fuller body & after all the chemical treatments it feels healthier than ever. best thing i ever did was purchase this. i have the original & color protect, both are amazing as eachother & dont have a heavy scent. you can easily find the shampoo&conditioner on ebay just for around £10!!!

on 8/3/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great the few times but after a while it does leave a thick layer of residue wich can wiegh your hair down and make it dull and unmanegable thats why i strongly suggest you use a clarifiying shampoo once a week to get rid of the residue

Incredible shampoo! My hair averagely grows and inch every 3 months. I have been growing out my previously chin length bob for YEARS and I've only gotten to a little past my collarbone. Ridiculous, I know. I eat very healthy and I exercise tons and drink lots of water, and I've gone to a doctor to make sure theres no abnormalties affecting my hair growth but the bottom line was simply: My hair grows super slow. So after trying many homemade masks, expensive treatments, and trying silly myths to make hair grow faster, I finally gave in and bought this shampoo, (after reading many reviews on it) Of course, I was skeptical about this actually working for faster hair growth but-my mind is BLOWN AWAY! I started to use this and after using it ONCE my hair felt fuller, and 90 % of my split ends and damage had gone away (with using the conditier as well). Then, after about a month of using this-it started growing! Now, since I've bought this in December my hair has grown 5 and a half inches! IN-CRE-DI-BLE! This product gives a very clean finish so only use it 3-4 times a week depending on your activeness. Also, use the conditioner with this as it is very cleansing. Also, as an additional feature to this FABULOUS shampoo & conditioner I deep condition with the Mane n' Tail conditioner once a week, or less depending on my hairs look. Will definitely repurchase :)

on 7/26/2013 4:03:00 AM

You cannotttttttt use this product without a conditioner. Just don't try. Anyway, At first glance, this shampoo has a metallic white color and a weird gelatinous texture. It lather great, and paired with conditioner it makes hair soft and bouncy. Unfortunatley it does absolutely nothing for hair growth which sucks. It smells like chemical fruit punch which I kind of like. You get like a gallon of it for 3-7 bucks. Also, this stuff gets your hair CLEAN. It lathers up amazingly and really gets all the buildup out of your hair.

I started using this shampoo about a week ago; I love it! I purchased this product because of the many reviews I have seen of it doing wonders for the length. So far there is no build up and it has actually made my hair grow about a quarter of an inch. However it did make my hair very stringy on the first use, but I did not use conditioner so that can definitely can be a large factor. Once I put conditioner in the second day I had shiny, silky and very light feeling hair. The results have been the same throughout the week... very good,healthy feeling and rejuvenated. So yes I would recommend this product but I would recommend using a Good conditioner and possibly a leave in as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bleached and coloured my hair blonde a countless number of times. Because of that and previously straightening it every day I found that it my hair just wouldn't grow . Just a few months ago I stopped using heat on my hair and instead of hair cuts , I would just cut my own slip ends. Just three weeks ago I started using main n' tail shampoo and conditioner. It dried out my hair like crazy the day after I would wash it (I was my hair every two days). My hair would Break off more then usual but it did make my hair grow significantly faster! I would suggest this product to everyone just to try it and see if it works for them !

on 7/23/2013 2:25:00 PM

I have been trying to grow my hair out for a while now. I have always wanted to try the Mane n' Tail shampoo and never got around to it. Finally, I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner at my local CVS. I have wavy thin dry hair. My hair grows fast, but my ends always have damage. Needless to say, this product was talked up a big game but didn't do much for the health of my hair. The shampoo dried my hair out a ton, and left it a weird texture. It made my hair fall out also. I normally try to use sulfate free shampoo, because thats what causes hair fallout but I wanted to try this in my effort to grow my hair. In fact, this shampoo made my hair even more dry and made it SUPER frizzy. I will not buy this product again, and truly believe that it damages your hair more than it makes it grow.