September 30, 2014 | 1865 users online

Moisturizers - Extra Virgin Olive Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by joofish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great for using sparingly around the eyes. Be careful, if you over apply you WILL breakout. I would not recommend for breakout prone skin. If you are super sensitive to eye products, this is a great alternative to expensive eye creams that do more harm than good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by SanyaX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omgggg absolutely love this product. It cleared my dry skin overnight ! And I mean literally overnight ! I'm totally baffled. I had suffered from dry skin on my stomach , it was a mess so I went doctors and they prescribed me to some cream but obviously it didn't work so I heard extra virgin olive oil works wonders and it did ! Would highly recommend if you have really flaky dry discoloured skin. I am so glad now I found this. My skin feels like a baby's bum !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

My aunt got me onto this--she has zero wrinkles, no lie--despite being a grandmother to 8 kids. Her skin is fresh & soft, no hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, or anything, and she is very proud of her looks. She loves to relay her "beauty secrets" to all and sundry--they really are no secret by now--1. Olive oil applied on the face after washing 2. the blue tin of Nivea cream for a daily moisturizer. So the Nivea thing doesn't work for me as a moisturizer, more for an occasional face mask--but the olive oil thing does. I like to mix it with a few drops of pure coconut oil, it really sinks in well this way. I also do the Gankin face massage (free PDF instructions on the website) when i apply. And wipe excess with a wet cloth. i have accumulated a lot of moisturizers, from Nivea, to Korres, to Elizabeth Arden, etc--so i put one of those on right after the EVOO.
I think my skin is really perfect these days, needs no foundation--and it would be due to this routine.This is also really good for pregnancy--it soothes the skin on the tummy, which feels really raw and painful otherwise.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Lamonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOVE This Stuff!!! My Skin Has Been Super Dry Lately. Ive Been Doing My Oatmeal/Honey/Lemon/Milk Mask, and May I Say I Love It!!! But My Skin Is Beginning To Get A Little Dry. So I Just Used This On My Chin And Around My Mouth Area And KAZAM! No More Itch or Dryness! I can tell this might be too much oil for the day time, but ill definitely use this for night!! great stuff!!! and its cheap!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best makeup remover ever! Is cheap, natural, and removes long-wearing foundation (Revlon Colorstay and Estee Lauder Double Wear) without leaving my skin feeling irritated. I always use a mild cleanser after removing my makeup tho. I also add it to facial masks. If you haven't tried it I recommend it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it on my eyelashes one night after removing my makeup. I woke up the next morning and applied my mascara and was amazed at how much better my mascara applied! My lashes just felt like they were in top condition, that the mascara just glided on, didn't clump whatsoever and just were full of body and held better (I even use waterproof mascara). Def going to start using Olive oil on my lashes more often!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live by Olive Oil, it removes my makeup so well and even better than real makeup removers, it not only acts to remove makeup, but I also use it on my eyelashes at night and I've noticed that it does make my lower lashes longer! I sometimes use it as a moisturizer and mix it with sugar for a scrub. Theres so many things you can do with evoo, definetly a must to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my gosh, there's sooo many reviews that could be essays. So I'll just keep it as short as I can.
At first, I started using this as eye makeup remover. And it's GREAT! It might as well be free and it removes all the pigments in an INSTANT.
Now, I also use this as a moisturizer at night. My skin is acne-prone, so when I use anti-aging products, I break out instantly. But with this EVOO, I just DON'T breakout.
It does get a little messy though, so I make sure I have cotton balls, buds, etc.

So it's great. Get it. Cheap for skin care and also, hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I started to use EVOO on my nails as a moisturizer and I must say my nails look amazing . Healthy and shiny . Then I decided to use this as a makeup remover . Holy crap . It is amazing . With just a few drops on a warm washcloth , all my eye makeup came off . It leaves a little bit of an oily residue which I don't mind as I just massage it in . Seriously guys this stuff is great . There is no weird smell and it's all natural . This is a great alternative for makeup remover and moistrizers . Would recommend it . It's worth a try .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lisakaminar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been suffering from extremely dry skin for the past year or so. I think it may be due to going on new birth control, or maybe it's just that I'm getting older, but I have tried everything to correct it! My skin has been peeling, flaking, scaly, red, and sensitive. I couldn't wear makeup to cover up the redness because it just accentuated the flakiness.I have spent hundreds of dollars on expensive serums and creams as well as prescriptions from the doctor that either did nothing for me or made me break out.

The worst part is I'm getting married in a month and didn't want to walk down the isle a red flakey mess, so in my last desperate attempt I tried extra virgin olive oil. Wow! I am so shocked! Flakes and redness have already started to clear up. Skin feels soft and moisturized. I was able to put on some concealer today without it looking like a cakey flakey mess. I'm so excited I just want to spread the word of EVOO! Who knew after spending hundreds of dollars on skincare products, the best and least expensive one was sitting in my kitchen cabinet all along.

My advice for this is to decant it into a smaller bottle and apply it to a cotton pad before applying over your face to avoid a big mess. I also recommend just trying a small patch of it on your face first to see how you react to it rather than slathering it all over immediately.