LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 11/19/2011 3:57:00 AM

This is a must for my nail care. It makes my cuticles super soft and I love how it helps me avoid hangnails! I found the lemon grass scent to be lovely. A little of this product goes a long way. Not only do I use this on my hand cuticles, I also use this on the cuticles of my feet.

on 11/10/2011 9:57:00 AM

Greasy, no more effective than other heavy cuticle creams or even Nivea. I prefer Solar oil.

on 11/7/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I hate the smell. I used it religiously for about a month and it did not even moisturize my cuticles. It seemed like all it did was sit on my hands. A waste of money IMO.

on 11/7/2011 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The large size seems like a bit much so I got the smaller one to keep in my purse. BEST CUITCLE PRODUCT EVER. I've tried oils, creams, butters and nothing has worked as well. Also it smells so so good.

on 11/3/2011 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this! it smells like lemon sherbert!!!!!!! I complained to Lush when a scrub id bought from them left me with red scratches!!! Ouch! Anyways, they sent me this amongst other items as a sort of compensation! I found it super hydrating on my neglected cuticles!!! I kind of forgot about it, and when i remembered it it had passed its exp date! So ill be visiting lush on my next trip to town or the Trafford Centre and getting myself a pot :)

on 10/19/2011 8:57:00 AM

I recently purchased this at the Lush store in Miami. I was under the impression that Lush products were natural. This absolutely REEKED of chemical (what exactly, I do not know). I could not get the chemical smell off of my fingers (washed 5 times, no joke). Normally, scents dont really bother me, but I was expecting a lemony fragrance, and I got lemon with industrial something-or-other. Definitely a fail. I think buying things in the Lush store is a gamble, as all the other scents are competing and you cant tell exactly what the fragrance is all about. If a chemical smell is what you dont want, dont buy this. Sad..I was hoping I'd love it.

on 10/8/2011 1:49:00 PM

Absolutely love this and carry some with me everywhere. My cuticles get really dry, especially in winter and this has made a massive difference, much more effective than other oils and balms I've tried. I think it's around 6 which I think is reasonable for the amount you get. Will keep re purchasing!

on 10/5/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like to change my nail polish quite frequently so my cuticles have been pretty dry from the acetone (nail polish remover). I like this because it's a little on the greasier side so it moisturizes and gives overall, softer skin. I like using this on elbows, knees and heels since it has a rich, creamy texture that's good for those drier areas. It is a little pricey, but you get a decent amount and a little dab on each area goes a long way. The scent is quite strong, but smells very lemony fresh and soothing.

on 9/17/2011 8:53:00 AM

Bought this to use on my cuticles, but it works for rough dry skin anywhere. I'm actually liking it on my lips because it seems to help with those little lines. You get a lot of product for $15 , so pricewise it's not too bad for Lush.

on 9/17/2011 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! it has improved the condition of my cuticles immensely! i use it on my elbows, knees and heels as well and i am pleased to say that my heels are no longer cracked like they used to be. the product smells nice and lemony (as you would expect) and the whole tub is well worth the money since you can use it for so many things and you don't need much at all.

Video Reviews & Tutorials