January 30, 2015 | 1115 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG lip color. I will buy this over and over again. Beautiful pinky nude and has a cream finish. I recently purchased Sultry's Raven's Pout and it's the exact same color. Has an "old school" lipstick scent which I don't mind at all. I think it would look best on warm/neutral complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm going to start off by saying they do not sell this colour in Canada, at least I didn't see it. I ordered my off ebay for a good price. This lipstick is a very nice nude pinky brownish neutral colour. I use MAC's lip erase in Dim first to cover the reddish tone in my lips and then I put fairest nude on top and it's a beautiful nude on my NC 40 skin. It looks good without the lip erase too it just looks a bit darker and pinker without it. I gave it 4 lippies cause they don't sell it in canada and i don't care much for the smell it has. Otherwise I love the colour and I would buy it again. I heard that this is a dupe for MAC'S blankety lipstick but I don't own blankety so I can't say for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

I absolutely looove this color. It is one of my favorite everyday lipsticks. It is one of those lipsticks that can be applied without a mirror and still looks flawless. It wears well with no caking or drying out lips. A great inexpensive lipstick! If you love this lipstick I also recommend trying Revlon primrose. Another great everyday color that's more pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I blend this lipstick with Gosh Darling to lighten it up. It is a rosey, mauvy, cool toned MLBB color. The smell is old fashioned. It reminds me of a darker version of Estee Lauder's Rose Amethyst (another cool toned lippie that I own and love).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great nude color. It smells pretty strong at first, but that's faded over time. I just wish it lasted a little longer on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by CMcNChrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. I have bought alot of lipsticks that I like but soon I bought this one...it went straight to my #1 favorite. I was looking for a nice pink lipstick shade that look neutral but more pink but not too nude. I am NC43. I definitely recommend this to NC43 girls. :-) Plus, this lipstick will look good year round.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is dry and it has this L'Oreal lipstick smell which I don't like. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

This is my favorite nude that I have purchased! It is the perfect nude for me, (NC42) it gives me a hint of color which I like! I also own Mac's Cherish, which I like...but this one is just way better. If you have a hard time finding a nude that suits your skintone then try this one, I like to add NYX Natural or NYX Smokey Look over and it just looks so pretty on! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a perfect rosy nude l/s for women of color! It is warm toned and very complementary to my skin. Even my husband likes it, and he hates nude lipsticks. It is very pigmented, very creamy and stays on for about 4 hours or so. It has a slight lipsticky smell that all L'Oreal l/s have, but it is not overwhelming and does not bother me. I would def buy this again and do recommend to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Thank you MUA for leading me to this lipstick! This is such a great nude lipstick. Fairest Nude is a very subtle and classy color. It's very moisturizing and has pretty good staying power. This is great for day and great for evening with some glossy pink lip gloss on top. It tones down my very pigmented lips while giving them a pretty nude pinkish color. It is a semi matte creamy smooth finish with none of that useless shimmer and sheen that I can't stand. I do not look dead. I love this and this is staying in my purse makeup bag since I can use this day/night! I wanted instant gratification and paid 10 bucks for it at cvs instead of getting it at wallmart
UPDATE 12/21/11 I have tried revlon's soft nude and it does not even compare to fairest nude. I am still loving this lipstick and have fun trying different glosses on top. I would give this a 5 but since they test on animals I'm not. I feel bad that this is my favorite lipstick.