September 2, 2014 | 1948 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I blend this lipstick with Gosh Darling to lighten it up. It is a rosey, mauvy, cool toned MLBB color. The smell is old fashioned. It reminds me of a darker version of Estee Lauder's Rose Amethyst (another cool toned lippie that I own and love).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great nude color. It smells pretty strong at first, but that's faded over time. I just wish it lasted a little longer on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by CMcNChrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. I have bought alot of lipsticks that I like but soon I bought this one...it went straight to my #1 favorite. I was looking for a nice pink lipstick shade that look neutral but more pink but not too nude. I am NC43. I definitely recommend this to NC43 girls. :-) Plus, this lipstick will look good year round.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is dry and it has this L'Oreal lipstick smell which I don't like. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

This is my favorite nude that I have purchased! It is the perfect nude for me, (NC42) it gives me a hint of color which I like! I also own Mac's Cherish, which I like...but this one is just way better. If you have a hard time finding a nude that suits your skintone then try this one, I like to add NYX Natural or NYX Smokey Look over and it just looks so pretty on! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a perfect rosy nude l/s for women of color! It is warm toned and very complementary to my skin. Even my husband likes it, and he hates nude lipsticks. It is very pigmented, very creamy and stays on for about 4 hours or so. It has a slight lipsticky smell that all L'Oreal l/s have, but it is not overwhelming and does not bother me. I would def buy this again and do recommend to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Thank you MUA for leading me to this lipstick! This is such a great nude lipstick. Fairest Nude is a very subtle and classy color. It's very moisturizing and has pretty good staying power. This is great for day and great for evening with some glossy pink lip gloss on top. It tones down my very pigmented lips while giving them a pretty nude pinkish color. It is a semi matte creamy smooth finish with none of that useless shimmer and sheen that I can't stand. I do not look dead. I love this and this is staying in my purse makeup bag since I can use this day/night! I wanted instant gratification and paid 10 bucks for it at cvs instead of getting it at wallmart
UPDATE 12/21/11 I have tried revlon's soft nude and it does not even compare to fairest nude. I am still loving this lipstick and have fun trying different glosses on top. I would give this a 5 but since they test on animals I'm not. I feel bad that this is my favorite lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by gvmullins

I think a more accurate name to describe the color of this shade would be "Rose Nude" instead of "Fairest Nude". It definitely is NOT a true nude. However, it's still a pretty color that I wear from time to time.

I absolutely LOVE the way Loreal Color Riche lipsticks smell and taste. I saw some other commenters complaining about the smell, so I guess the best thing to do would be smell before you buy! To me it reminds me of my childhood when I'd steal my mom's makeup and try some on. It's a really delicate floral type smell almost? Hard to describe. To be totally honest, that's the real reason I bought this lipstick, because I love the smell so much, LOL. But, I do also like the creamyness it has to it and the color works with my complexion too.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by WenDyPie

If you love nudes, then don't buy this one! It's not a nude!! Even when u open it, it looks brown. Well I guess it can be a nude for some people but it isn't light enough for me. It actually looks like a weird purple light brown with pink undertones. I hate it!!! I wouldn't waste my money on this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by yellowone

I have had this lipstick for years but have only used it once or twice because I am not a lipstick kind of person.

However now that I have found it again I have it in my handbag and try to put it on whenever i remember to. I have a habit of reaching for the lip balm only.

This colour is perfect for the more natural look. Don't have to worry about applying it in front of a mirror. Very creamy and full of moisture!