October 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by TsetseFly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a free little sample of this and it got me hooked. Despite the price ($38) I still bought it. It has such a clean smell and the texture is very gentle. I have a very sensitive eye area and I can rub this all over my face and nothing stings. I also love the way my face feels after the wash - I have the habit of scrubbing my face with my fingers after cleansing and most cleansers leave a slimy film aftewards but this doesn't.

Gentle, excellent product if it was less expensive I'd buy all the time. But with the price, I'll have to rotate between my Clinique Foaming Cleanser and this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by akyky

I remember telling the Sephora SA that I wash my face with two seperate cleansers to make sure my makeup is off, and she suggested that I try the fresh soy cleanser instead (supposed to be a one step makeup remover + cleanser). She also said that it's super gentle and you can open your eyes and it won't sting. I bought the travel size and she's absolutely right, the cleanser does not sting your eyes! I thought that was pretty amazing and figured that if it's that gentle, then I have nothing to be afraid of. I will say that it gets off my mascara very easily, but I don't think it does that great of a job on my foundation. The non-lathering gel-like consistency does take some getting used to, but it's nice because it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and dry. I have oily acne prone skin and this cleanser did not break me out, so that's a huge plus. For a year now, I wash my face in the morning with the cleanser, do my makeup, and then at the end of the day I use the cleanser to get off my makeup, followed by my murad cleanser to get off the last traces plus to prevent acne. My skin has definitely improved since I started using this. The biggest con though is the price. However, it's hard for me to find a cleanser that is gentle and doesn't break me out, so for me it's worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

This cleanser is awesome in terms of effectively cleansing without drying my skin out. It leaves it soft which very rarely happens with any cleanser. The smell is alright (like cucumbers, although not as pleasant) The BIG drawback is the price. It is very expensive. And, after reading a review below about ingredients, I def. won't be repurchasing. I'm gonna try the yes to carrots cleansers next to see if they compare. I seen them at target and really wanted to try them out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser because it's gentle enough to use with my Clarisonic -- it's not abrasive and does not leave my skin dry or tight. I don't have any problem with the smell -- to me, it's kind of like cucumbers -- not exactly expected, but not unpleasant. My skin feels soft and clean afterward, and it's safe for use around the eyes. So far, so good!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by av3ri3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

nobody buy this product it has a hazard rating of 7 on cosmeticsdatabase.com, look at the ingredients guys loaaded to the nines with parabens!!!!! also contains BHA AND BHT which are banned in several countries they are known carcinogens. always check your product on that website before you buy anything!! the beauty industry is self regulated they load their products with all kinds of cheap crap that make it appear like their working good but they are really aging your skin and causes many long term problems. i love kiss my face exfoliating cleanser its made of only fruits and water :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this cleanser. I got it as my Sephora skincare challenge reward. It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my dry skin but it makes my skin feel really clean. It's expensive but I will definitely repurchase. I don't have a problem with the smell. It's not a normal smell you would expect from a cleanser but it's not a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Tmoneyag99

I like this for my morning cleanser. I don't use it to get make-up and such off as much as a gentle morning cleanser. I work out some mornings and it's a great thing to keep in my gym bag that doesn't dry my out too much but keeps me from breaking out due to my work outs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great face cleanser, just the price is a bit steep. I got it from Sephora as a deluxe sample, but because of the price I wouldn't probably buy it as a full-size product. Sorry, too expensive..though I LOVE all fresh products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Works pretty well on my combo and sensitive skin. Not too irritating. Mild but cleansing.

CONS: Expensive. Maybe not quite cleansing enough when I am acne prone or more prone to clogged pores. I would not call this a makeup remover.

ALTERNATES: I've fallen in love with Paula's Choice Moisture Boost cleanser (followed by her CLEAR exfoliator/toner. Very little foaming but no dry flakes or irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love to use this in winter when my skin is really dry; it cleans without leaving any dryness. However I find it won't remove some eye makeup and I have to use eye makeup remover. Other than that great product.