July 24, 2014 | 1113 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

I like this cleanser because it's gentle enough to use with my Clarisonic -- it's not abrasive and does not leave my skin dry or tight. I don't have any problem with the smell -- to me, it's kind of like cucumbers -- not exactly expected, but not unpleasant. My skin feels soft and clean afterward, and it's safe for use around the eyes. So far, so good!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by av3ri3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

nobody buy this product it has a hazard rating of 7 on cosmeticsdatabase.com, look at the ingredients guys loaaded to the nines with parabens!!!!! also contains BHA AND BHT which are banned in several countries they are known carcinogens. always check your product on that website before you buy anything!! the beauty industry is self regulated they load their products with all kinds of cheap crap that make it appear like their working good but they are really aging your skin and causes many long term problems. i love kiss my face exfoliating cleanser its made of only fruits and water :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this cleanser. I got it as my Sephora skincare challenge reward. It's gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my dry skin but it makes my skin feel really clean. It's expensive but I will definitely repurchase. I don't have a problem with the smell. It's not a normal smell you would expect from a cleanser but it's not a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Tmoneyag99

I like this for my morning cleanser. I don't use it to get make-up and such off as much as a gentle morning cleanser. I work out some mornings and it's a great thing to keep in my gym bag that doesn't dry my out too much but keeps me from breaking out due to my work outs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great face cleanser, just the price is a bit steep. I got it from Sephora as a deluxe sample, but because of the price I wouldn't probably buy it as a full-size product. Sorry, too expensive..though I LOVE all fresh products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Works pretty well on my combo and sensitive skin. Not too irritating. Mild but cleansing.

CONS: Expensive. Maybe not quite cleansing enough when I am acne prone or more prone to clogged pores. I would not call this a makeup remover.

ALTERNATES: I've fallen in love with Paula's Choice Moisture Boost cleanser (followed by her CLEAR exfoliator/toner. Very little foaming but no dry flakes or irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love to use this in winter when my skin is really dry; it cleans without leaving any dryness. However I find it won't remove some eye makeup and I have to use eye makeup remover. Other than that great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by limelipgloss

I got this in a deluxe sample from Sephora, and after using it a few times, I've decided I don't like it. Like a lot of reviewers, I found the smell kind of unpleasant and the slimy gel-texture of it didn't appeal to me either. It didn't leave my face feeling very clean. It did remove all of my makeup but I didn't like the way it left my skin feeling after I rinsed this off.

I also noticed a few areas that started to break out a bit after using this but I thought it could have just been hormonal, until the same thing happened after each time I used this product.

I won't be using this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this for removing my makeup and cleansing my skin at the same time. It works great to remove 99% of my waterproof liner and mascara and it is also very gentle. Leaves me feeling clean but not that squeaky clean stripped feeling. A little goes a long way so one tube lasts forever. It is kind of a slimy sort of feeling but I don't mind at all. I always go back to this cleanser!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

I loved how fresh this product smelled but it was a goopy sort of gel that didnt seem to do much at all for my skin. It didnt get rid of acne and didnt clean my skin so well when used in conjunction with my clarisonic. Very expensive for something that didnt seem to do anything.