Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 5/14/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Best facial cleanser I have used. Doesn't make my skin too dry and it cleanses gently and effectively. No horrible ingredients either. Score! :)

on 5/11/2012 10:54:00 PM

Smell soo good! And leaves the skin soft and fresh. LOVE IT !

on 5/1/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Very expensive, and nothing really great. Doesn't do a thing to remove eye-makeup, you still need a separate remover for that. It's okay as a wash - it doesn't really do anything special, and the smell is a little weird. Given the price, I won't repurchase it a second time.

on 4/17/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this cleanser from Sephora. I have to applaud Sephora for their generosity with samples (this was a pre-packaged company sample) because it helps me avoid costly mistakes and also helps me find some new great products. Anyway, as a previous reviewer said, this is nothing special in terms of cleansers...it's okay but not exceptional. Didn't remove my eye makeup and it seemed that there were some traces of my foundation left behind (I went over my face with a damp white cosmetic sponge because it didn't feel especially clean and I could see a bit of "discolouration" on the sponge). Considering the retail price of this cleanser, I would have expected more. I'm also not wild about the scent of this - peepeepod nailed it when she said it smells like pickles...it's got a scent that isn't just "cucumber" - it is more like pickles! I'll stick with Jouviance (amazing Canadian brand) for gentle but effective facial cleansing. Would not purchase/repurchase or recommend.

on 4/13/2012 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first few uses of this product I wasn't too impressed for the price, however after continued use I began to notice improvement in my skin tone. Primarily the fact of how incredibly soft my skin began to feel. I also like how little of the product you have to use to cleanse your face. I have sensitive skin and this product does not break me out, irritate my skin, or leave my skin red, it is a very gentle soap. The only draw back is that it does not 100% remove all of my black eyeliner. Another concern is the user post below regarding the ingredients, will need to check out the site referenced, cosmeticsdatabase.com.

Update - after reading the users post below regarding the ingredients and visting cosmeticdatabase.com I came across a cleanser by Be Natutal Organics made with rose hip seed, as I really loved the roses from the fresh cleanser. It does an excellent job of removing all makeup without irritating my sensitive skin and leaves it just as soft as the fresh cleanser. I highly recommend visting cosmeticdatabase.com to learn more about the products you're using.

on 4/6/2012 8:20:00 PM

Sample from Sephora.

Just an ordinary cleanser, although it did make my skin smooth and clean after. I really liked the smell. But other than that, nothing really drove me to go to Sephora and really buy it.

Was nice enough to try. Not my type of cleanser.

on 3/13/2012 11:45:00 AM

I have really dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser works pretty well. I was looking for an alternative to my Cerave cream cleanser since I felt like my skin needed a change. Like others have said, it has a gel-like, slimy texture to it and smells pretty earthy. It's a combination of cucumbers and something I can't quite put my finger on. I know others are put off by the smell, but I sorta like it. It's non-drying and take all my make up off, but I don't wear a ton to begin with so it may not work as well if you do. The price is pretty steep, but unless I find something better I'll stick with it.

on 3/12/2012 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

After reading that it was Kylie Minogue's choice of cleanser, I was keen to try it! I've been using it a week now and must say I was not expecting anything great, but I have been very suprised at just how soft and clean it has made my skin feel!

As others have mentioned, there is a cucumber smell (I find it quite nice!) and it doesn't lather up a storm so I intend to use it with my Clarisonic (when it arrives). Also, i've found you need the *smallest* drop to wash your face - it really does go a long way which is just as well given the price tag!

on 3/6/2012 12:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Although I've only used this a few times, if it's already helping.. it's pretty clear it's a good product (at least for me)! For me, it's been hard finding something that I actually want to use. Not only is it healthy and good for my skin, but it really leaves my skin feeling fresh. I have slight problems with my t-zone (especially since I wear glasses like all the time). Within 3 washings I'm seeing an improvement. There is a slight scent in this product. But it's not an annoying scent. It's like a fresh cucumber smell. The lather is perfect because I don't get it up in my nose! I've always been curious about fresh but have never tried it until now... love!

on 3/4/2012 6:53:00 PM

i have a combination skin type. This product is a great product but, it have a bad smell and it also so expensive. I would rather buy the one from philosophy...