Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

Did not work for me. At first I thought it did, so I loved it. It had wonderful coverage upon application, actually hid all my sleepless nights! But, after having it on for a whole day and then getting a glimpse in the mirror I changed my mind. It settled into the very fine, otherwise unnoticeable crease under my eyes and actually accentuated it along w/ other fine lines. Caked up in those fine lines and looked like I had applied chunks of colored filler there or something. Looked worse than if I hadn't worn concealer at all. I will never buy this stuff again.

i love this concealer. i have a lot of red marks from my odl acne scars and this helps a lot to hide them. this doesnt hide EVERYTHING (around 90% coverage for me), but i think it is because of my poor makeup skills and not this concealer lol. i'll def. repurchase this if i run out but i might also try some other colours too just to see if it would work better against my red marks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is perfect for those irritating imperfections. I use it for under eye circles, redness around the nose, red blemishes, etc. It covers them as if my face was flawlesssss. I use two brushes for this concealer. I use a regular concealer brush for the small blemishes. And, a foundation for my under eyes. I love Everyday Minerals!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i usually have a terrible time with concealer b/c i don't wear foundation and my skin is olive (everything is either too red/orange or too light). this concealer works so well for me! i use if under my eyes and it never creases and blends right into my skin. on blemishes, it is amazing b/c you can really layer the coverage to cover even the worst scabs/ red marks. When my skin is a little tan i prefer intensive medium, but this shade is perfect when i'm pale in the winter. it's also HUGE and dirt cheap. only complaint is the container, which is annoying. the EM concealer brush is a great way to apply it too!

I received this as a sample for my sample pack, and let me tell you.... this stuff is genius! Even just this small sample pack will last me some time. Very concentrated stuff, and covers up even the darkest of pigments. It goes on almost as if it were liquid with great lasting power! I intend on buying the larger container once I am done with my sample pack. Great stuff!

At first. I really hated this. It made my under eye area look terrible and more wrinkly than it was. But them I tried applying it wet and it works amazingly. It covers my terrible dark under eyes and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing anything!

Been using this for probably a year now dusted lightly over the Medium Beige Neutral Matte foundation, and I've been getting compliments on my makeup ever since I started using this combo. Easy to apply, affordable, and works great for my blemishes and under-eye area. Love it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Got to try this product thanks to a generous swapper. I have to say the colour is just perfect as it matches my fair skin tone. And it covers, too. I do not have blemishes or lines, but I do have discoloration. It works, as per the coverage BUT…. It’s super dry and creates some patches (applied either under or over foundation) that are instantly recognizable… it make your skin less smooth, like it evidences the creases and the pores. I understand I have to stick to my cream concealers (HR or Lancome) As a result…. I don’t like it and will never buy that again. That’s simply not for me….

I do a 50/50 mix of the multi-tasking concealer with the mint concealer. It does a good job of covering any redness and other discolorations.

i wouldn't call this multi-tasking...it's not too good for under the eye, as it makes it look very dry. i tried one of the tips on here, which is to mix it a bit with jojoba oil. that makes it work better, but in a few hours, it starts to look dry again! it also doesn't go well on any dry patches or flakey skin. but otherwise the coverage is good, you can use it under or over foundation and it looks very natural. i'm using the sample jar from the free sample deal...not sure i would buy the full size once it runs out.

EDIT: changed the rating to 4 lippies. i have lots of red marks from acne scars and i've started using this as an all over foundation after the intensive light concealer. it stops the intensive light from looking too yellow and just adds further coverage. then i put my normal intensive formula foundation on top. so used in this way, it does quite a good job!

EDIT #2: after using this for a while, i've realised that this has been causing cystic acne. i thought it was because of something in my skincare routine at first, but no, this product is the real culprit!