October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by maitai215

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this with my EDM ftd in matte texture for sometime and have repurchased b/c it is a great coverage concealer even though it only comes in 1 shade. I mix a lil w/my ftd to make sure it's closer to my skin color (it is a tad bit lighter than my actual skin color) It pats on well and has full coverage even though it's a powder (how do they do that?) I put it around my redness around my nose, my dark gray undereye area, and various hyperpigmented spots from acne. Shocking! It looks dry for the first 15-30 min, but once my natural oils (greasy!) in my skin get to work, my skin looks polished and well blended in an hr and the coverage stays put for the whole day until I shower and then use a toner to get it off! This mineral stuff really sinks in! But since there's only about 4-5 non-comedogenic ingredients, I don't think this has aggravated my sensitive acne prone skin at all. Great buy for $6/for 6gm jar (when purchased in the 6 item custom kit for $32 for 6 items)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by seablues

Did not work for me. At first I thought it did, so I loved it. It had wonderful coverage upon application, actually hid all my sleepless nights! But, after having it on for a whole day and then getting a glimpse in the mirror I changed my mind. It settled into the very fine, otherwise unnoticeable crease under my eyes and actually accentuated it along w/ other fine lines. Caked up in those fine lines and looked like I had applied chunks of colored filler there or something. Looked worse than if I hadn't worn concealer at all. I will never buy this stuff again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by cinn05

i love this concealer. i have a lot of red marks from my odl acne scars and this helps a lot to hide them. this doesnt hide EVERYTHING (around 90% coverage for me), but i think it is because of my poor makeup skills and not this concealer lol. i'll def. repurchase this if i run out but i might also try some other colours too just to see if it would work better against my red marks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Gl0rious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer is perfect for those irritating imperfections. I use it for under eye circles, redness around the nose, red blemishes, etc. It covers them as if my face was flawlesssss. I use two brushes for this concealer. I use a regular concealer brush for the small blemishes. And, a foundation for my under eyes. I love Everyday Minerals!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i usually have a terrible time with concealer b/c i don't wear foundation and my skin is olive (everything is either too red/orange or too light). this concealer works so well for me! i use if under my eyes and it never creases and blends right into my skin. on blemishes, it is amazing b/c you can really layer the coverage to cover even the worst scabs/ red marks. When my skin is a little tan i prefer intensive medium, but this shade is perfect when i'm pale in the winter. it's also HUGE and dirt cheap. only complaint is the container, which is annoying. the EM concealer brush is a great way to apply it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by pandybarez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a sample for my sample pack, and let me tell you.... this stuff is genius! Even just this small sample pack will last me some time. Very concentrated stuff, and covers up even the darkest of pigments. It goes on almost as if it were liquid with great lasting power! I intend on buying the larger container once I am done with my sample pack. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by jter391

At first. I really hated this. It made my under eye area look terrible and more wrinkly than it was. But them I tried applying it wet and it works amazingly. It covers my terrible dark under eyes and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Jules211

Been using this for probably a year now dusted lightly over the Medium Beige Neutral Matte foundation, and I've been getting compliments on my makeup ever since I started using this combo. Easy to apply, affordable, and works great for my blemishes and under-eye area. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 10:14:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Got to try this product thanks to a generous swapper. I have to say the colour is just perfect as it matches my fair skin tone. And it covers, too. I do not have blemishes or lines, but I do have discoloration. It works, as per the coverage BUT…. It’s super dry and creates some patches (applied either under or over foundation) that are instantly recognizable… it make your skin less smooth, like it evidences the creases and the pores. I understand I have to stick to my cream concealers (HR or Lancome) As a result…. I don’t like it and will never buy that again. That’s simply not for me….

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by b_u_t_girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do a 50/50 mix of the multi-tasking concealer with the mint concealer. It does a good job of covering any redness and other discolorations.