China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Ruby Pumps is the most gorgeous berry red shade of nail polish I own. I'm not a red nail polish person - it feels too traditional and mature for me, but Ruby Pumps is packed with shimmery red glitter that catches both natural and artificial light.

I could get away with two coats, but I like the deeper red color of three coats. The formula is very easy to work with. It's a jelly red that spreads evenly and dries quickly. I can't stop staring at it - Ruby Pumps is just so pretty!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

amazing glittery red. bought this after reading reviews. and yes, it applies smoothly, 2 coats were enough for me. love it!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my go-to color for my toes! It's so pretty! It's like having Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz's Ruby Slippers on my feet 24/7! (It's just uber difficult to get all the glitter off when removing it.)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

China Glaze Ruby Pump (0.50 fl oz and $5.99 usd) is a glitter red nail polish. The red glitters are medium size and add a beautiful dimension to the nail polish. Ruby Pump is a true red color with a slight of a blue undertone. The application is smooth and apply easily. Since this is a glitter polish, I apply mine with 3 coats to get the opaque color just like the bottle. Using Seche Vite's rapid top coat, Ruby Pump lasted about 7-9 days on my nails. This is a beautiful glitter red polish and the polish dances beautifully under the light. And it works on any skin tones to add a touch of fun and elegance to the nails.

omg this is such a beautiful shade of red, i can't NOT admire my own nails when wearing this. it has a jelly textured base, just think of dark red jello, and then ALL these glitter particles added. it comes alive with a life of its own, and whenever i wear it i feel sexy, sulty, and a bit brazen?
maybe i took it too far, but it's gorgeous and doesn't budge until you wanna take it off. one of my favourite shades<3 i added a picture!!

I bought this polish at a beauty store on clearance & fell in love with this shade. I'm a girl that loves sparkle and this polish just got me. It adds a little more to your basic polish and the color is just spectacular. I will buy this polish again once I run out of it!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I love this polish. One of my favorite reds I own. Beautiful red with red shimmer. Reminds me of Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz's shoes. Maybe thats why it is called Ruby Pumps!!! I would recommend this to anything who is looking for a pumped up red, sparkle polish. Can't complain about this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Fabulous polish! Red glitter in a red base, but it's not junior high glitter. This is a very grown-up polish. I really think this would look good on almost anyone. Love it, recommend it, bought it for my sister. Lol There's not much more I can say about it. Go get it!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SHADE. I own over 50 polishes and I find myself reaching for this polish again and again. Beautiful red base, nice shimmer... so much depth. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As said a million times before, this is THE red glitter polish. Really really pretty. It's not perfect though, if it was a tad less pink I would say it was, but I guess that's just me. ;)

Top Rated China Glaze Products