China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

omg this is such a beautiful shade of red, i can't NOT admire my own nails when wearing this. it has a jelly textured base, just think of dark red jello, and then ALL these glitter particles added. it comes alive with a life of its own, and whenever i wear it i feel sexy, sulty, and a bit brazen?
maybe i took it too far, but it's gorgeous and doesn't budge until you wanna take it off. one of my favourite shades<3 i added a picture!!

on 5/17/2011 12:39:00 PM

I bought this polish at a beauty store on clearance & fell in love with this shade. I'm a girl that loves sparkle and this polish just got me. It adds a little more to your basic polish and the color is just spectacular. I will buy this polish again once I run out of it!

on 5/14/2011 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I love this polish. One of my favorite reds I own. Beautiful red with red shimmer. Reminds me of Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz's shoes. Maybe thats why it is called Ruby Pumps!!! I would recommend this to anything who is looking for a pumped up red, sparkle polish. Can't complain about this one.

on 5/12/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Fabulous polish! Red glitter in a red base, but it's not junior high glitter. This is a very grown-up polish. I really think this would look good on almost anyone. Love it, recommend it, bought it for my sister. Lol There's not much more I can say about it. Go get it!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SHADE. I own over 50 polishes and I find myself reaching for this polish again and again. Beautiful red base, nice shimmer... so much depth. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

on 5/10/2011 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As said a million times before, this is THE red glitter polish. Really really pretty. It's not perfect though, if it was a tad less pink I would say it was, but I guess that's just me. ;)

on 4/26/2011 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this polish! Its so beautiful! Its very glittery but not overly if that makes sense lol. Its just enough glitter. I didnt think I would like it cause I don't like glitter nail polishes but this one is amazing. Its very opaque, only one coat needed. Very bright, the consistency is smooth also, meaning you don't feel the texture of the glitter in the polish which is nice. And my mom and my 17 year sis love it so its appealing to all different ages. Love it! :)

Such a beautiful colour and it looks so good on most skintones. I usually dont like reds, but this red is amazing and i love the shimmer and glitter! It really looks like Dorothy's ruby red slippers! I find it hard to apply sometimes, as it does get a bit too thick, but it has a wonderful coverage and it was very cheap.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous color, and very flattering. I would definitely buy this color again, or even as a gift for someone! Both my mom and sister use this color as well!

on 4/22/2011 3:33:00 AM