April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Smeeinnit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dazzling red. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ramonaquimby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. The name really says it all, it truly looks like they bottled Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers. The application is very smooth, and fairly opaque. It did need two coats to really show the glitter properly. This would perfect for holiday occasions and look great with that simple LBD.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by neenebean

I absolutely love this color! I tend to shy away from bold colors and super glittery polishes, but when I saw this one I thought it was so beautiful that I had to get it. It looks really nice with my super fair skin. Definitely a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ValDazzles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this polish. Its one of my all time favorite. I used it for a Valentine's Day manicure & pedicure in 2009 and have loved it ever since. It has just the right amount of sparkle. It is a bit difficult to remove but that's to be expected being as its a glitter.

Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by karmapolish13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to note, the reason price got a 1 is because I am able to buy Chaina Glaze polishes from Beauty Brands (until april 30) buy one get one free! So it makes them WAY worth the trip! I almost own every color of China Glaze they carry! Ha ha!

On to the review. When I first got this color home, I was going through and "cataloging my haul". I showed this one (along with Lubu Heels) to my father. He thought it was so cool he painted his thumb nail with it and said "Your brother needs a color like this to paint his remote control cars with!" I thought that made it a winner. Outside of that comment, I have never seen a red quite like this one. The only thing similar that I have ever seen is a striping polish by Art Deco. That is all. All in all this is a fantastic polish and I cant WAIT to do something with it this holiday season!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

This is the most beautiful red polish I had ever owned. The polish is highly pigmented but what draws me in the most is the shine and sparkles. It is so beautiful under sunlight and I receive many compliments EVERY single time I have it on. It reminds me Christmas because it is so bright and shiny like baubles on christmas trees. Very pretty and a fool-proof colour! Definitely repurchasing once this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is so beautiful! I had heard a lot of people that liked this product and really wanted to try it. My boyfriend found it on Ebay and bought it for me.

The colour in the packaging is EXACTLY what it looks like on my nails! It is so beautiful!! :) One coat of it was great, but two coats was just gorgeous!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by dawls1226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love with this color! bought this and lemon fizz at the same time. boyfriend insisted that i put on lemon fizz bc it was different. took it off after only a day bc i couldnt wait to put ruby pumps on. love the way it sparkles. makes me want to find a pair of ruby heels to wear. was great after 2 coats but put on a third just to see if it would sparkle even more. will defly buy again when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sunflowergirl6

Beautiful colour! Keep staring at my nails when wearing this! Easy to apply, and longlasting!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color. I love the glitter. :)
It can be a bit difficult to remove, but what do you expect of a glitter nail polish?