MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

4.4

on 9/26/2008 6:42:00 PM

i love the color and application. sort of between a pencil and liquid. stays put all day and night. the only cons i have are the packaging, once you use about 1/2 it's hard to get a nice amount without waste, it's a pot, sorry, hard to describe. i also don't like how MAC's Fluidline's tend to dry out at about 3/4 way through, waste of money. I've already went through 2 Blacktrack's and now Blitz & Glitz is my new fave.

on 9/24/2008 2:07:00 PM

It's not possible for me to buy it in Holland, the shops where Mac is sold are just to far away.
When my parents were going to Paris for a weekend, they took this fluidline for me, because I asked.
Now I'm using it for only 4 days, and I really really really love it! First I tried it on my waterline, and it stayed on for about 5 hours. I was a bit disappointed, because I expected it would last for the whole day.
Because it did last very well on my eyelid, I tried to use it on the skin beneath my waterline. It's a bit hard to explain, but I applied it where my lashes begin. Do you get it?
Well, this lasted for the whole day! I'm not as disappointed as I first was, actually, this is my favourite liner already. (I used about 10 several eyeliners in two years, expensive and cheap) This really is the best liner. After this I'm going to try it in Blacktrack (and maybe other colors)
I'm a lucky girl now lol :P.

I kept hearing rave after rave of the MAC Fluidlines so I couldn't help but grab this one when I got a gift certificate this last Christmas to satisfy my curiousity about this product.
I decided on this color because I really don't like the edgier look of black liners and I wanted something other than the basic brown I usually wear so I settled on this one. It is a much softer, more natural black, and I love the faint hint of gold shimmer that it has. I still only wear this during the evening since it fits more with those more dramatic looks. I usually like to wear it with my favorite teal colored mineral eyeshadows kind of outlining the eyeliner toI get a colorful, yet smokey look! This also has excellent staying power and applies wonderfully with my taklon fine liner brushes. I can understand all the raves now and am glad to have finally gotten a chance to try it! continued >>

I have nothing bad to say about this liner. I love how it's not a harsh black...but looks natural enough for every day. If you layer it on a little thicker, it's great for evening. This liner also lasts all day and night. I'm in love with this, and hope that they'll never discontinue it - it has become my new HG liner!!!

on 8/23/2008 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is a very nice eyeliner. It has great staying power. The color is very intense black with subtle gold sparkle. The pot has dried out a bit and some flexibility is gone from the eyeliner. I tend to prefer liquid liners, so I won't be getting any more pot liners.

on 8/18/2008 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I found this at CCO and was really excited! While I do like Blacktrack, I love the flecks of glitter in Blitz and Glitz and choose this over Blacktrack most of the time when I need a black liner!

on 8/12/2008 11:33:00 AM

I just love this eyeliner. I use eyeliner everyday, but as I have oily skin, all others eyeliners begin to "melt" after some hours. After reading a lot of reviews about Fluidline, I went to buy blacktrack, but was sold out. I bought Blitz and Glit and I have to say: it's gorgeous!!! It's black, but it has some gold sparkles (very subtle, I have to say). I use it for lining my top lashes and stays all day long. I think it works too at the waterline, because it's hard to take it off just using a regular M/U remover, it works better with a waterproof remover.

on 7/21/2008 1:37:00 PM

it's just black, i don't see any "blitz and glitz"

on 7/20/2008 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this gel eyeliner. I'm a cool-toned PPP and black eyeliners just don't work well for me. But while this is black, it is soft enough to work for pale 40-year-old me. LOVE IT. It's become a total staple for me. Holds up all day. Works BEAUTIFULLY with a wide range of eyeshadow colors. Before I tended to rely on bronzes and browns, but with Blitz and Glitz I am now getting to make a lot better use of my big eyeshadow stash. I got this in a swap. Swapping has been the best thing because it's opened me up to products that I wouldn't have bought on my own. Several, including this one, have ended up becoming favorite products in my stash. I highly recommend Blitz and Glitz for fair MUAers who don't think they can pull of a black eyeliner.

on 7/17/2008 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i got this yesterday n i read reviews 4 this b4 n i knew i'll love it. so i went 2 a mac counter yesterday n swatched it n i knew i HAD 2 get it!! i tried it on with an angled eyelinerr brush a few minutes ago n it was superb!!! it was very creamy n it surprised me! but i should've expected, it's MAC!! i'm totally gonna this agin but i think this is gonna last me a long time!! the next 1 i'll buy probably gonna b blue peep!!

also i CAN c the gold sparkles when it's in th pot n i can c very little multi. color sparkles when it's on my lids when applied. but not very little, kinda. ok it's not so chunky or big that's IN UR FACE! so i LOVE THE SPARKLES!!

Top Rated MAC Products