October 24, 2014 | 1768 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MissChocoholic

I have nothing bad to say about this liner. I love how it's not a harsh black...but looks natural enough for every day. If you layer it on a little thicker, it's great for evening. This liner also lasts all day and night. I'm in love with this, and hope that they'll never discontinue it - it has become my new HG liner!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very nice eyeliner. It has great staying power. The color is very intense black with subtle gold sparkle. The pot has dried out a bit and some flexibility is gone from the eyeliner. I tend to prefer liquid liners, so I won't be getting any more pot liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

I found this at CCO and was really excited! While I do like Blacktrack, I love the flecks of glitter in Blitz and Glitz and choose this over Blacktrack most of the time when I need a black liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by laurinhapilla

I just love this eyeliner. I use eyeliner everyday, but as I have oily skin, all others eyeliners begin to "melt" after some hours. After reading a lot of reviews about Fluidline, I went to buy blacktrack, but was sold out. I bought Blitz and Glit and I have to say: it's gorgeous!!! It's black, but it has some gold sparkles (very subtle, I have to say). I use it for lining my top lashes and stays all day long. I think it works too at the waterline, because it's hard to take it off just using a regular M/U remover, it works better with a waterproof remover.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by jelenafit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's just black, i don't see any "blitz and glitz"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 12:02:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this gel eyeliner. I'm a cool-toned PPP and black eyeliners just don't work well for me. But while this is black, it is soft enough to work for pale 40-year-old me. LOVE IT. It's become a total staple for me. Holds up all day. Works BEAUTIFULLY with a wide range of eyeshadow colors. Before I tended to rely on bronzes and browns, but with Blitz and Glitz I am now getting to make a lot better use of my big eyeshadow stash. I got this in a swap. Swapping has been the best thing because it's opened me up to products that I wouldn't have bought on my own. Several, including this one, have ended up becoming favorite products in my stash. I highly recommend Blitz and Glitz for fair MUAers who don't think they can pull of a black eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by pianolady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this yesterday n i read reviews 4 this b4 n i knew i'll love it. so i went 2 a mac counter yesterday n swatched it n i knew i HAD 2 get it!! i tried it on with an angled eyelinerr brush a few minutes ago n it was superb!!! it was very creamy n it surprised me! but i should've expected, it's MAC!! i'm totally gonna this agin but i think this is gonna last me a long time!! the next 1 i'll buy probably gonna b blue peep!!

also i CAN c the gold sparkles when it's in th pot n i can c very little multi. color sparkles when it's on my lids when applied. but not very little, kinda. ok it's not so chunky or big that's IN UR FACE! so i LOVE THE SPARKLES!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Mizukii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading so many raves about MAC fluidline I decided I had to get one myself. As there is no MAC counter near me I bought one while being on my trip to Kuala Lumpur. I wanted to get Blacktrack but too bad for me, it was sold out. As I didn't know if I was going to see a MAC counter anytime soon, I bought Blitz and Glitz as the MA told me it looked pretty much the same.
Packaging of the product is simple but nice. The fluidline is black with some gold glitter but the glitter does not really show up well. For me this is a pro, but I can imagine some finding this a disappointment. I use an angled brush for application and it goes on really easy and smooth. Unfortunately it smudges on me. I was having really high hopes after reading all these raves, but got disappointed big times.
Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Took a long time for me to finally cross over to Fluidlines, even after reading all the fantastic reviews. I just felt it would be too difficult & fiddly, since I'm a total fusspot and was never satisfied with my klutzy application of liquid/pen liners...but after finding the perfect little tiny brush at an art store, I was amazed at how easy it was to slick Blacktrack on. However, I'm staring 40 in the face and Blacktrack was too stark on my eyelids, and I didn't like the look of it smudged. So--

Thank you MAC for creating Blitz and Glitz! It's the perfect toned-down black that reflects brown eyes wonderfully with the slight shimmer. Smudged or buffed out creates a lovely soft effect that glimmers even more. I can still reference the late 50s without looking like a hag now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Color: Black with fine gold shimmer

Value for money, considering the amount of product provided. Creamy texture and really easy to use with a small eyeliner brush (MAC 266 for example). Can be easily swiped off with a Q-tip if you make a mistake right after applying, but very waterproof and smudge-proof once it sets.

However, despite the relatively thick, creamy consistency, on the first swipe, I can still see the color of my eyelid underneath. I usually have to layer the product a few times.