October 24, 2014 | 1727 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I agree completely with the person below.. this is overrated.

I must admit I bought into it with the whole light radiance thing so I bought it.. thinking it would highlight and cover my eyes really nicely... I applied it over my concealer on the eyes,, and wow.. it just took off all my concealer!! I tried to remedy it and it looked so awful. it was basically highlighting my dark circles.. not hiding it. So I tried another time underneath my concealer and nothing at all.. I couldn't even see the touche eclat on it -_-.. oh bummer, what a waste of money.. anyways I decided to use it on my brow bone and cheeks for highlighting that, still doesn't work well for me.. I ended up giving it to my mother who still doesn't use it.. never again am I buying this or anything to do with it.. especially the foundation that is out by YSL with the same name of this!! never!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ZinaSuha

This is overrated. My skin tone is fair, so my dark circles are more visible and when I used this, it did nothing for me! It did not even look nice as a highlighter, even with the lightest colour. Also, it made my skin look puffy and dry.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

I wanted to love it. It's perfectly fine and the color is nice, but it's nothing special at all - especially for the price. It's not a good concealer and it's not a great highlighter. What am I missing?

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by altw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!!! I hate wearing any kind of foundations etc especially for work and generally it's only a few area's where I NEED makeup.

This does the trick without leaving me with that horrible cake feeling. I tend to put it all around my eyes, around my nose and on my chin. It isn't greasy and just leaves me looking like I have a perfect complexion.

I bought it on ebay so the price for me was reasonable.

The packaging is great too, it just looks like a pen so I can stick it down my top and snea off to the toilet to retouch if I need to haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by unicornlover

Oh, you don't know about Touche E'clat? You must be new here.

Basically, if you want to move from novice to pro in your makeup application, this is one of the 5 essentials. It's a key beauty secret and one of the best products on the market. I won't be caught anywhere without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by sab628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think the performance of this product depinds on the skin of the user, also the depth and colour of under eye circles. For me it's the best, long lasting, does not cake, looks natural, makes me look rested, great ! I attached a picture with the results. I buy it online for price reasons

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This is awesome for brightening shadows around the eye, but it's true the coverage is quite sheer, so if you have really heavy circles this is not enough. I really like the fact that it looks natural and even, blends easily and does not dry out my already dry eye area...I also think one tube goes a long way, I bought some on the plane and it lasted me a year with daily use...However, it is very expensive and there are some drugstore brands that do a reasonable job as well...Right now I am using Alverde liquid mineral concealer which comes for a tenth of the ysl price and is really good. All in all, I will buy touche eclat again whenever I feel like giving myself a special treat, like on the next vacation...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ElektraS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a really overrated product! It is so expensive and it covers hardly nothing... I know that u can use it as a highlighter as well but then u might as well use the cheaper drugstore versions, like maybelline or loreal for example! I think this does exactly the same as the cheaper versions.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by LucySam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is horrible. It didn't conceal at all on my dark circles, not even a tiny bit of a difference, and supposedly it's more of a highlighter but even as a highlighter it didn't do anything. I have light skin so even a little makeup looks like a lot on me but this made no difference in my appearance. Maybe this works on darker skinned women, idk. I gave it two lippies because the idea of this product is good and at least it wasn't cakey and the packaging is beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by bionicbigjames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, let me just say that this is NOT a concealer. It is a highlighter & an awesome one at that. I have seen many negative reviews due to some people assuming that it will cover their dark circles & blemishes, but that is not what Touche Éclat is made for. I am in love with this product & it's a staple in my daily beauty routine. It highlights beautifully. I put it under my eyes to highlight as well as the top of my cupid's bow, along my marionette lines & inner corners of my eyes. It does a great job at brightening the shadows on my face. I have heard some people even put it along the outside of their lip line to make their lips look plumper. The shade: No. 2 Luminous Ivory, is perfect for my LLL skintone. It also looks just as great when I have a tan in the summertime. The first time I tried this product, I bought No. 1 Luminous Radiance & I was not happy with the results as it didn't show up at all on my LLL skintone. Thankfully, I gave it another chance & bought this shade and I'm so glad I did. I completely understand why this product is so popular! My only complaint would be the packaging. It is quite beautiful and I like the brush ok, but I absolutely loathe having to click it to get enough product on the brush. Sometimes I have to click it 6 or 7 times. It takes time for the product to get on the brush, so it's more like: click a few times & wait...click a few more times & wait....well, you get the picture. You either end up with too much product or not enough. It's impossible to see how much or how little product is left in the pen & you can't get every last drop. Because of this, I'm deducting one lippie. Despite the unfortunate packaging, I still adore this awesome little highlighter & I will continue buy this again & again & again. :-)